Let's all Phuck Sandwiches!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ou Be Low hoo
Has anyone else seen the new, street-talking McDonald's ads? Not only are they trying to make us all fat and dangerously congested with saturated fats, but now they want people to get down and dirty with their burgers!

Has anyone had sex with a burger yet? What was it like?

These are REAL McDonald's ads...

Ou Be Low hoo
Here's the initial ad:

Ou Be Low hoo
Then comes this:

Captain REX
Oh dear god...

Cinemaddiction
McDonalds really has their finger on the pulse of American youth lingo.

Ou Be Low hoo
I wonder if they knew what they were doing and did it on purpose...It seems too ridiculous to be unintentional...

LanİeWindu™
"I'd Hit It"

That's phucked up.

Cinemaddiction
Eh, well, before you know it, Don McLean will be around with a ditty about burgers.

Damn "American Pie" generation.....

BackFire
"Has anyone had sex with a burger yet? What was it like?"

All that grease makes insertion a breeze.

The Tired Hiker
I've never seen these ads until now. I wonder if this thread starter is being paid to post those ads here. shifty

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by BackFire
"Has anyone had sex with a burger yet? What was it like?"

All that grease makes insertion a breeze.

Word. Definitely no need for any lube...But I'm thinking the pickles might cause friction-burn...

I have no affiliation with McDonalds and I think their food is sh!t - no, I don't mean the sh!t.

SaTsuJiN
eating mcdonalds is just as nutricious as sifting through someones garbage for food at 3am after all the cats yacked up the leftovers and shat on em

The Tired Hiker
I can't help but love McGriddles. erm

Arsenal
I dare anyone here to go up to a cashier there and hum that song (bada ba ba ba I'm lovin it)

nitro-swicked
laughing whats going on!?

Phoenix
*doubletakes*

Stupidity has found new levels...

nitro-swicked
laughing yup

chelsea17
I really don't like McDonalds anyways. so no worries for me

CherryPie
wtf?

dark1365
McDonalds is getting desperate.

Arsenal
McDonalds needs to get laid.

Ou Be Low hoo
Phew! I followed McDonald's advice and I just finished having my wicked way with Big Mac...It was goooooooooooooooooooooood. Bit sticky though...

badboy2004
its just benn laid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.