Hugs from Hermoine...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shanie623
There's lotsa wrong "hug scenes" in the movies... Like,...

In the 1st movie, Hermoine was supposed to hug Harry before she said "You're a great wizard... you REALLY are,..." (It's on the chapter title "Through The Trap Door"wink

And the 2nd movie, Hermoine was NOT supposed to hug Harry in the great hall, because it NEVER happened in the book.

I wonder if they're going to take out the scene in the POA where Hermoine cries and hugs Ron "really tight," while Ron pats her head... This is when Hermoine found out that Buckbeack was going to be executed, and Ron offered truce with Hermy. HOPE THEY DON'T DELETE THIS SCENE, BECAUSE IT'S REALLY, REALLY CUTE AND TOUCHING (how their friendship is very important to them)... =D I'd be REALLY mad if they took out this scene in the 3rd movie!!! ROAR!!! LOL.

celestial_moon
who knows? i think it shows how their relationship is like a brother/sister thing (i know u r/hr shippers oppose). plus they hold hands and that's sooo sweet!

Member.
u'r right, they put in a few hug scenes when they shouldn't have and did a few things wrong, but it flows and that's what counts in the movies.

weegie
I heard that there was going to be a hug scene but not any more. Hagrid was going to make ron and hermione hug after they're fight just before ron found scabbers, but the director changed his mind and the scene is probably cut because there wasn't enough of the fight so the hug wouldn't make sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.