Are men scared of tall women?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
This is just a thing I've noticed since coming to uni. The short girls are corridor, whether they're nice or nasty, pretty or ugly, get ALL the guys, and I mean ALL - one of the shorties got FIFTEEN guys in the first term. Whereas the tall girls (including me) get hardly ANYONE - we're talking single figures here!

what do u think?

Arsenal
I'm not but that's probably because I'm tall myself.

nitro-swicked
i'd prefer a taller lass but thats just me.

Myth
Couple things:
1st: I prefer women to be shorter than me. If they are taller, it better be minutely.
2nd: That girl is a whore. Don't be jealous of her. 15 guys in 1 term = ****. She is bad news.
3rd: It is easier for girls to get guys when they want than for guys to get girls. It is you being shy and the other girl being a whore that makes the difference in the amount of guys you get with.

nitro-swicked
^myth has a point

Demarthl
tall girls are cool droolio

Ignite
i think guys just want the chick to be shorter than them and the chicks want guys that r taller..so if ur tall..like me..then its just un fair!!

Demarthl
tal girls have more body to tease wink

Ignite
tell the other tall guys that wuld u

Demarthl
confused think i'll keep y'all to myself actually...

Myth
Exactly. I know this one chick who is like 6'2" and on the basketball team. I am not attracted to her at all yet my 6'5" friend thinks she is hot as hell.

ashtonsNO1fan
no but i'm scared of small men lol laughing

Ignite
Originally posted by Demarthl
confused think i'll keep y'all to myself actually...

well i guess i dont see n e think wrong with that wink

ashton ur scared of little guys?? big grin haha

ashtonsNO1fan
well no, but i wuldnt wanna go out with one up where i used to live i was one of the tallest people roun (except my foster dad) .

Ignite
how tall r ya?

ashtonsNO1fan
only flamin 5ft7 lol

Ignite
lol ur not much shorter than me!!!

BullitNutz
If a girl was as tall as I am, I think it'd turn me on if she was hot enough <shrug>

Ignite
how tall r u then?

LanİeWindu™
Tall girls are alright.

If I found one that was as tall as me though it would depend on how she is. Well it would be rare for me to find a 6'4" woman anyways.

BullitNutz
See, I'm 6'4". If I can find a girl that doesn't need a stepstool to kiss me, I'm happy for the moment.

Ignite
im 6 foot..and all the guys i know r soooooo short

BullitNutz
Shame you don't know the power a tall guy commands laughing

Ignite
lol....

its just mean!! i wanna be like 5'6!! but instead....when i look at a guy i kinda see the top of his head !!! lol..

Lord Shadow Z
I feel intimidated by a taller woman. I'd prefer shorter than me or same size.

CherryPie
apparently not roll eyes (sarcastic)

ninjababe
Originally posted by Demarthl
tal girls have more body to tease wink

lol so u like tall girls

CherryPie
I am 5'6

I am not that tall

but yeah

I can tease big grin

Corran
I'm not scared of tall ladies, after all they're all roughtly the same height lying down.

ninjababe
I'm 5 "10 and only 15 and no guys will go out with me because I'm taller then almost all of them and the tall guys are ugly *sigh* Its not fair

ninjababe
Originally posted by Corran
I'm not scared of tall ladies, after all they're all roughtly the same height lying down.
....................................................... I have nothing to say

ninjababe
I also use my hieght to my advantage

1: I'm one of the strongest girls in my school because of my body biuld
2: won state in track and am the fast base runner on my soft ball team

so thats what I like about my hieght big grin

Linkalicious
it's better to have her butt in your stomache while your grinding on them in the club than having to get really low and maintain throughout a song.

ninjababe
........................... agian I have nothing to say

Linkalicious
then why'd you say something? confused

st41k3r
im not, im just fine with that, u should judge people by the way they look or dress! alien

ninjababe
Originally posted by Linkalicious
then why'd you say something? confused
cuz I like talking big grin

ninjababe
Originally posted by st41k3r
im not, im just fine with that, u should judge people by the way they look or dress! alien
now he is cool smile big grin stick out tongue

wait you just siad you should jugde ppl confused

*SpunkiE*
Originally posted by ninjababe
I'm 5 "10 and only 15 and no guys will go out with me because I'm taller then almost all of them and the tall guys are ugly *sigh* Its not fair

I know how ya feel, im 14 and at 5'9 already...but most hot guys are tall and you'll find someone your comfortable with eventually. Just get out more coz there are so many people in the world.

Linkalicious
if girls really think that their height is the reason why a guy wouldn't go out with them, then they need to spend more time at the MAC counter in Macy's and then get some psychological help because guys don't care about height as much as proportions.

don't believe me? Ask a guy.

ninjababe
Originally posted by *SpunkiE*
I know how ya feel, im 14 and at 5'9 already...but most hot guys are tall and you'll find someone your comfortable with eventually. Just get out more coz there are so many people in the world.

sweat! I'm not alone and I'll do that

ninjababe
if girls really think that their height is the reason why a guy wouldn't go out with them, then they need to spend more time at the MAC counter in Macy's and then get some psychological help because guys don't care about height as much as proportions.
the guys I have asked before turned me down and then turned to their friend and siad "she is way to tall!"
I have connections if you want to know

BakaXero
im scared of all women...
but i just cant help loving them either

*SpunkiE*
Link, just wondering, would u date a girl with the looks, but without the breasts over a girl without the looks but with the breasts?

ninjababe
Originally posted by BakaXero
im scared of all women...
but i just cant help loving them either
thats cool

Linkalicious
Originally posted by *SpunkiE*
Link, just wondering, would u date a girl with the looks, but without the breasts over a girl without the looks but with the breasts?

breasts are a none factor when finding a woman.

nice white smile and a killer butt big grin

I'll go with looks over breasts. Fat women can have big breasts...

*SpunkiE*
breasts are a none factor when finding a woman.

nice white smile and a killer butt big grin

I'll go with looks over breasts. Fat women can have big breasts...

LOL, very honest, but thanks for the answer...

dark1365
I'm scared of tall women.

ninjababe
LOL

Klogz
Yes, but i'd bone the ugly chick with the breasts.

*SpunkiE*
Why?

*SpunkiE*
Originally posted by dark1365
I'm scared of tall women.
why?

dark1365
I don't know.

*SpunkiE*
well u shouldnt be

Linkalicious
even fat chicks need love....duh!

dark1365
*meh*

ninjababe
Originally posted by dark1365
*meh* If you knew how tall I was you would be afriad of me

BakaXero
WOOT!!!

*SpunkiE*
Tall women have many advantages!! big grin

ninjababe
Originally posted by BakaXero
WOOT!!! WOOT!! what

Linkalicious
Tall women are fun to climb

Mainstream
giggle

BullitNutz
laughing

ninjababe
What the f**k?

Drumdude1167
I'm not afraid.....(keeps saying that in head)

ninjababe
whats up with some men being afriad of tall women GOSH! I'm 5 "10 and 15 years old but so what!

Drumdude1167
i once dated someone that was 7 ft tall....or did i?

ninjababe
blink are you sure

Drumdude1167
no....no im not......but.... i asked this one kid one time if he was a homophobe and he said "no im not...ill fight any one of them"

ninjababe
what I don't understand

Echuu
I don't know how tall I am; above 5'5'' but i havent measured in a while. confused

Englishpin@pple
im not afraid of tall women because im tall myself

Mandos
I'm 6'5, so all women appear small to me.

Lana
Meh, I'm only 5'6"...

Guys who are too much taller than me intimidate me.

Clovie
Originally posted by Phoenix
This is just a thing I've noticed since coming to uni. The short girls are corridor, whether they're nice or nasty, pretty or ugly, get ALL the guys, and I mean ALL - one of the shorties got FIFTEEN guys in the first term. Whereas the tall girls (including me) get hardly ANYONE - we're talking single figures here!

what do u think? i think they are.

madhatter90
You girls do not no how LUCKY you are!!! I'm sixteen and 5'2" and I would kill to be 5'8", 5'9", 5'10" whatever. And in my experience guys like taller girls rather than short girls.

SeptemberRain
I prefer short women. Just the other day my gf was wearing high heels and she was as tall as me, i didnt like it; it just made me feel akward

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.