Thinking for themselves

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
I have seen it a number of times. Kids or students come into these forums asking for help with their homework or ideas for papers or a thesis and everyone basically serves them up their term paper.

Doesn't anyone think that this is incredibly lame?

If we are all gonna take that route, I have 3 magazine articles that have to be completed by the end of the month and an outline for a book that my editor would like to see by next Friday. Is anyone interested in writing them or doing all the research and spoon feeding it to me and then letting me get paid for their work?

botankus
Yes, your book should be:

Jackie Malfoy
The Unauthorized Biography

featuring an exclusive two-on-one interview with her conducted by PVS and Feceman in the appendix.

KharmaDog
laughing

botankus
Seriously though, a message board I used to post on used to have a thread every few weeks or so called:

"Twenty Questions: (insert member name)" and one particularly articulate and creative person would create a series of questions for that user and then the user would answer them in the thread. It was hilarious. I don't know why they stopped doing it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.