Day Of Silence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryPie
........................................................................................................................

thats all i have to say, about that smile

nitro-swicked
huh

smoker4
shifty

CherryPie
at school today, we are sponsoring the day of silence

the only talking I am doing

is here embarrasment

ninjababe
blink whats this for.............

CherryPie
the day for people to shut the F*ck up big grin

debbiejo
Is it a plot by the teachers... roll eyes (sarcastic)

ninjababe
ok........................ *shuting up*

CherryPie
dunno

but smoe kids dunno how to shut up like me big grin

nitro-swicked
i remember when some kids did that someone sat and annoyed this girl who was doin it she got that annoyed she ended up telling the kid to **** off but pure shouting it in the middle of the class laughing

CherryPie
that is mean

I should kill that guy big grin

rosana is trying to get me to say what roll eyes (sarcastic)

dark1365
...........................................what? What the f**k?

ninjababe
Originally posted by dark1365
...........................................what? What the f**k?
to tell you the truth, I have no idea whats going on either. confused

shangheid
Originally posted by ninjababe
to tell you the truth, I have no idea whats going on either. confused Yeah me either... What the f**k?

Drumdude1167
ok ok.....the national day of silence is to support the gay and lesbian community....so if you are or if you're not a homosexual, you have the right to remain silent........me......i say the silence is comming....you see, im not gay, nor im i bisexual...but all the f*cking bastards at my school are all homophobic ignorant a$$holes, and thats the reason i am always pissed off on national day of silence....

SHHHHHHHH

Drumdude1167
thats what its all about

Lana
Originally posted by Drumdude1167
ok ok.....the national day of silence is to support the gay and lesbian community....so if you are or if you're not a homosexual, you have the right to remain silent........me......i say the silence is comming....you see, im not gay, nor im i bisexual...but all the f*cking bastards at my school are all homophobic ignorant a$$holes, and thats the reason i am always pissed off on national day of silence....

SHHHHHHHH

My high school did that last year, and I along with nearly all my friends participated in it...then later we had a bunch of parents saying that holding the Day of Silence 'disrupted learning' (why, because people actually shut up during class?) and 'promoted homosexuality' (no, dumbshits, it promoted tolerance and acceptance and was a form of peaceful protest). They had a school board meeting about it over the summer because the parents wanted to force us to not hold it again. Nearly the entire GSA was there, and a bunch of us that participated (including myself) spoke in front of the school board explaining exactly what it was for. From what I've been told (I've graduated and don't go there anymore), they're holding again this year. Which is awesome.

Drumdude1167
Originally posted by Lana
My high school did that last year, and I along with nearly all my friends participated in it...then later we had a bunch of parents saying that holding the Day of Silence 'disrupted learning' (why, because people actually shut up during class?) and 'promoted homosexuality' (no, dumbshits, it promoted tolerance and acceptance and was a form of peaceful protest). They had a school board meeting about it over the summer because the parents wanted to force us to not hold it again. Nearly the entire GSA was there, and a bunch of us that participated (including myself) spoke in front of the school board explaining exactly what it was for. From what I've been told (I've graduated and don't go there anymore), they're holding again this year. Which is awesome.

Its always a big goddamn deal here because this is a christain town so they dont accept or tolerate any other kinds of lifestyle thats not in the bible...GEORGE BUSH LOVING A$$HOLES

Englishpin@pple
Originally posted by CherryPie
........................................................................................................................

I see said the blind man to his deaf son walking his three legged dog chasing the retarded cat that went bark

uQifg2WV
Please understand my reasons for not speaking today. I am participating in the Day of Silence, a national youth movement protesting the silence faced by lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people and their allies. My deliberate silence echoes that silence, which is caused by harassment, prejudice, and discrimination. I believe that ending the silence is the first step toward fighting these injustices. Think about the voices you are not hearing today. What are you going to do to end the silence?

this is my little card. als o i shoulda did a search before making my thread, sorry.

Lana
Originally posted by uQifg2WV
Please understand my reasons for not speaking today. I am participating in the Day of Silence, a national youth movement protesting the silence faced by lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people and their allies. My deliberate silence echoes that silence, which is caused by harassment, prejudice, and discrimination. I believe that ending the silence is the first step toward fighting these injustices. Think about the voices you are not hearing today. What are you going to do to end the silence?

this is my little card. als o i shoulda did a search before making my thread, sorry.

When I did it last year, I had a sticker on my shirt and a pin on my backpack that said "SILENCE" and carried a notebook with me so I could write stuff down if people asked me something. Most everyone was very respectful and didn't bother me and try to get me to talk.

uQifg2WV
I'm almost an hour through, but what encouraged me to do it was i recently, as in within the last week, found out i was Bi. I prefer girls, but i know some cute guys

uQifg2WV
im approaching the end of my second hour, and i realized i do some useless talking. I can survive not saying what i want because it is rarely important. wish me luck.

Piggle Humsy
shutup

Alpha Centauri
*Strolls in wearing suit made of clanking metal while clumsily tripping over frying pans and saucepans*

DAY OF WHAT?!?! I CAN'T HEAR! TOO MUCH....TOO MUCH NOISE!

-AC

Linkalicious
awww man...you mean Cherry's going to keep her mouth closed sad

Captain REX
Originally posted by Lana

I can so picture you doing that...

SCHOOL BOARD: We'll now welcome Lana to the stage...

*clapping*

LANA: So, I've heard that you think Day of Silence promoted homosexuality...well listen up, you dumbf*cks!

*all windows clang shut, parents are strapped to their chairs*

uQifg2WV
ok so im on my 4th hour. I slipped once by saying ok after lunch. Its getting really hard. I hope im able to make it. its hard to think im only half way through.

uQifg2WV
approaching hour 5 and i kinda feel like im cheating by typing here, but this will probably be my last post of the day. well I hope i make it.

Lana
Originally posted by Captain REX
I can so picture you doing that...

SCHOOL BOARD: We'll now welcome Lana to the stage...

*clapping*

LANA: So, I've heard that you think Day of Silence promoted homosexuality...well listen up, you dumbf*cks!

*all windows clang shut, parents are strapped to their chairs*

stick out tongue so I'm very outspoken laughing when I DID speak I managed to keep from getting mad...but as a result I was very sarcastic, hahaha.

uQifg2WV
I made it 7 hours, until 3 o'clock so i failed. oh well maybe next year.

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by CherryPie

Silence is golden.JM smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.