KMC b!tch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark princess
who is the kmc's biggest b!tch

Linkalicious
The Bitchiness herself!

Not just a self proclaimed title...

dark1365
lil bitchiness.

Sorry Milla. embarrasment

Corran
STexy.

Englishpin@pple
hello princess

Echuu
I can see this thread getting closed down laughing out loud

Lana
My friend has that comic on her fridge.

Mandos
lil bitchiness.

(and Raz)

Korri
Samantha sneaky2

moises
This thread has made it far =/

barrakuchi2
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/barrakuchi/ugay.jpg

moises
At least I respect REAL people!

Kaistar
Originally posted by barrakuchi2
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/barrakuchi/ugay.jpg Are you going to be doing that in every thread you go to? You've already spammed my thread with that insignificant garbage. Please, I'm asking you politely and in a formal matter, please stop it its getting really old or I'll take the pussy way out and report this to the mods *looks at myself* damn I'm a pussy =[

Dark princess
lol

Syren
Go Kaistar laughing out loud

Anyway, if one cannot vote for oneself one will have to vote for lil bitchiness eyes

Darinda
i hope it isn't me.

Syren
Are you a b!tch? Do you consider yourself one of the b!tching elite? big grin

Darinda
i dunno.ppl say i'm a *****, but i don't know why, i hope i;m not.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Kaistar
Are you going to be doing that in every thread you go to? You've already spammed my thread with that insignificant garbage. Please, I'm asking you politely and in a formal matter, please stop it its getting really old or I'll take the pussy way out and report this to the mods *looks at myself* damn I'm a pussy =

He's a sock from a user that was banned ages ago.....I think he's been reported the the globals, he'kk be gone soon.

and was someone looking for a b!tch?

BackFire
lil b is the quintessential ***** of this site. Take that as what you will.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.