Picture post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordRevan
Just a thought how about a thread thats only pictures of starwars of any episodes such as mine of geonosis?
just post a picture and put what episode its from dosent matter on how good it is. smile

LordRevan
Why isn't any one replying? I see all of you viewing it but not replying you could at lease say you have no pictures to put or don't want to participate. sad

Lyn
I wasn't sure if you meant pictures of SW planets or just general SW pictures. I don't have any pictures of the planets but I have heaps of like Padme & Anakin and everything.

I wasn't ignoring your thread btw, k. Don't be sad.

LordRevan
oh well i should of been more Pacific i meant any pictures of SW and i wasn't being sad i was just wondering "why no replies"? big grin

I sure feel dumb because i rarely mess up like that. embarrasment

Lyn
Any pictures huh?? Well in that case...laughing

Don't feel dumb, gees, have you seen the stuff-ups I make??

Lyn
Here's a nice shot of the Larrs (sp?) Homestead aswell as that GORGEOUS hug...Clones...

Lyn
The Catacombs on Geonosis...I'm trying to get some different locations...pretty much ALL my SW pictures have Ani/Padme in them so...romance-haters; you'll just have to endure them...stick out tongue wink...
Clones...

Lyn
Tattooine...and the Rickshaw Ride...
Clones...

Lyn
Naboo...what a beautiful place Lake Como is...
Clones...

Lyn
Group shot...
Clones...

LordRevan
well lyn they are nice pictures i like the last one best only if yoda was in it.

Lyn
Yeah...me too...but unfortunately I don't have ANY of Master Yoda...sad
Are you gonna post?? It's just that I participated in an Anakin/Padme thread a while back and myself & another JediChick pretty much invaded it...laughing...so...

VengeanceGOD
I'm sorry...but is there a point to this post? At all? I mean, it's bad enough that this forum is flooded with picture posting threads about Orlando Bloom, but do we really need it in the Star Wars section?

LordRevan
well your absolutely right vengeanceGod there is no point to this post its just for fun.and here is a piture of yoda

Lyn
Nice pictures of Yoda, DR!! thumb up

Sorry, VG...

LordRevan
Not DR its LR big grin And Thanks

Lyn
Oh...*oops* Sorry...LR

LordRevan
here is a small yoda

Lyn
Do you think he's better as a puppet or CGI??

Lyn
Han, Leia, Luke & Lando...

Lyn
Luke, Leia & Han...OT heroes...

Lyn
And this one I really like; comparisons between Mother & Daughter, Padme & Leia...

LordRevan
how did yo make that one its really good? thumb up

LordRevan
i think he is better as a puppet what do you think

Lyn
Oh I didn't make it...I didn't make any of them.

I like him better as a puppet in the OT, as a puppet in Menace I don't like him. They should've done him CGI in all the prequels...

He has an 'old' element to him as a puppet. Plus I like him heaps in his first scenes of Empire.

Darth Revan
Why thank you big grin wink

Darth Revan
Here's one of Mace and Obi-Wan

http://www.cswu.cz/obiwan/obi/ep2poz/obip227.jpg

Darth Revan
Here's a nice wallpaper (I'm posting a link to avoid further ruining the thread)

http://www.anakin.de/wallpaper/starwars/mace.jpg

Lyn
big grin wink stick out tongue embarrasment roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing rolling on floor laughing

Nice pics though...your actual ones...laughing

LordRevan
well a link would free up space on the thread but your picture wouldent ruin it. DR

Lyn
Nah...didn't ruin it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.