Genis Vell VS. Green Lantern Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
This fight is between Genis Vell, and Hal Jordan. He's just a regular Green Lantern, and NO Spectre or Parallax powers. Some have stated that the weakness to yellow has been written out in some of the more recent GL comics, a fact in which I believe. But can Hal go against a GL like character with super strength, nigh invulnerability, fire powerful concussive force blasts that can destroy large cities, and posseses cosmic awareness to see the future before it happens?

Debate.

Sentry
Genis wins. Hal loses.

Bump.

eleveninches
Hal as a regular GL is extremely powerful. He defeated the entire GLC as a regular GL, and also managed to defeat krona and a mad-guardian who had almost all of the power of oa.

I like genis, but he still goes down to hal

K3VIL
Originally posted by eleveninches
Hal as a regular GL is extremely powerful. He defeated the entire GLC as a regular GL, and also managed to defeat krona and a mad-guardian who had almost all of the power of oa.

I like genis, but he still goes down to hal
No.And even if he goes down, Hal dies for the injuries after him.
Genis powers are really limitless, no recharge time needed, and especially, he's physically superhuman, while a GL like Hal isn't even if he's the best.
With the Nega Bands Genis was able to teleport himself in a Shi'Ar spaceship without they even't detect him, he was able to destroy entire armies with ease, he was using his powers with not much mercy and he was practically unstoppable.He can blast you with so much energy to fry a planet, he can enhance his superhuman strenght, speed, reflexes and invulnerability to outstanding degrees, and create force fields of incredible resistance.His evil version from the future shows what means when Captain Marvel goes really mad.

eleveninches
Yeah. Genis is really kick @ss.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.