Amazo & Magneto & Apocalypse Vs. Set

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beyonder
This is animated Amazo & full potient bloodlusting Magneto & full potient Apocalypse against Set. No prep. Which side wins? roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/seteldergod.htm

the Darkone
Set will be to much for them. He's a elder god he will suck the life out of magneto and ***** slap apocalypse. Amazo will get thrown into blackwhole.

the Darkone
Atum the god eater is the only one that has truely defeated set in battle.

Zahit
Set would make them kneel like the lil' b*tch-asses they are next to him...

demigawd
But Magneto would easily....uh....

hrm.

I hate this thread.

Beyonder
Originally posted by demigawd
But Magneto would easily....uh....

hrm.

I hate this thread.

But Apocalypse would easily....uh....

hrm...

ah...
....grow to gigantic proportions and increase his strength to the point where he'll crush Set. Apocalypse is the most powerful mutant in Marvel. The guy can give himself any power he wants.

And Amazo can copy anybody's powers including Set's. He's Galactus level IMO.

But Magneto...he's useless in this fight. Why'd you put him on the anyhow? Even Magneto fanboy demigawd agrees that Magneto is useless in this fight.

You should've added Dr. Doom or Gladiator instead. wink

demigawd
I'm really feeling the love from you lately, Beyonder, lol. It was a void that I felt was missing ever since AC went MIA. I feel fulfilled now...

kgkg
Originally posted by Beyonder
But Apocalypse would easily....uh....

hrm...

ah...
....grow to gigantic proportions and increase his strength to the point where he'll crush Set. Apocalypse is the most powerful mutant in Marvel. The guy can give himself any power he wants.

And Amazo can copy anybody's powers including Set's. He's Galactus level IMO.

But Magneto...he's useless in this fight. Why'd you put him on the anyhow? Even Magneto fanboy demigawd agrees that Magneto is useless in this fight.

You should've added Dr. Doom or Gladiator instead. wink

lol Apocalypse is the most powerful mutant in Marvel. (tell that to the X-men)

Amazo is nothing to Galactus , he is too hyped , JLU cartoon got kids hooked.

but poor mag , but but he open a black hole and jump in to to have Dignity.

LMAO

Beyonder
Originally posted by demigawd
I'm really feeling the love from you lately, Beyonder, lol. It was a void that I felt was missing ever since AC went MIA. I feel fulfilled now...

Dude, I'm not Magneto or Ian Mckellen. Keep your sicko love to yourself. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.