Tulak Hord versus Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Janus
Tulak Hord, the best lightsaber duellist of all time, versus everyone's favorite green mean machine.

Kun-ni Habeo
i voted yoda even though i know tulak wuld prob. win but not by much.
anyway i m a light hardcore fan Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth_Glentract
Tulok was the GREATEST lightsaber user of all time according to KOTOR 2.

Revan Darkstar
Tulak for sure, he lived around 5000 years before yoda, in the golden age of the sith. And Kreia says that he was the best dueller of his time, in an age where all the duellers were far better than those even 4000 years ago. Also, much was forgotten in 1000 years from Tulaks time to the time of KotOR, imagine how much more would have been forgotten in 4000 more years. Remember, Tulak lived in a time that the sith could blow up suns, and he was the best of them all in duelling. Kreia says that the best in the time of KotOR would be like children to the ancient sith, Tulak was an ancient sith. He would have had increible knowledge and power. He wastes Yoda, hands down.

Darth_Janus
...But still Yoda fans voted for him, totally either ignorant of those facts or overlooking them.

Darth_Nefarus
Even if Yoda wins, winning doesn't necessaruly make one better.

Darth_Janus
I agree. In most polls, popularity wins votes. The only poll I've seen where ability beat popularity was Revan versus Vader, which is 31 to 16, in favor of Revan as I type this.

Considering Vader is the third most popular villain of all time after Hannibal Lecter and Norma Bates, that's an impressive margin.

Darth_Janus
And to add to that, in a smear campaign, somebody once called Ralph Nader "Darth Nader". Little Amerikan tidbit.

Darth_Nefarus
yeah, popularity has a lot to do with it I know, but I've always based my votes for Vader on more than my appreciation of his character, but the fact that he's one of the most terrifying and imposing darksiders ever

Bobafett34
yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.