Atton versus Han

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Janus
Here's a fun one. Keep in mind both of their strengths and weaknesses.

Darth Revan33
No contest, even Han couldn't get this lucky. Atton would have this easily. He was strong enough to survive without Force powers. He was very good at killing Jedi even though he had no Force powers. Then he gets Force powers and is trained by the Exile. So yeah, Atton would own Han.

SnakeEyes
I say Han

Julie
I say han...that is until yo umake Atton a jedi...then han's done for

Darth_Janus
A few things...

Atton was trained in Echani arts.

Atton murdered Jedi for a living.

Atton has scoundrel's luck and a half.

Atton actually became a Jedi at some point.

Atton was a war hero, not just a smuggler.

Don't get me wrong; Han's my favorite character originally, before the prequels ever came out. But Atton wins.

Julie
very true...I forgot the whole sith double life....but atton was good at killing jedi precisely because he stayed away form direct conflicts..
"no blasters no getting close to them when you can gun down their allies instead"

Darth Revan33
So, whats that last quote proving? Han wouldnt be fighting with a lightsaber so its kinda pointless.

Darth_Janus
No, but even in a blasters duel, or virboblade duel, Atton would have the reflexes and sense of a Jedi. That in itself is a huge advantage.

ArthasKnight
I agree, Jedi senses and Echani training are enough to outdo Han in this one.

Darth Mantis
Atton.

Darth_Glentract
Han SOLO LUCK

Darth Mantis
Atton, Echani training SKILL.

darth_sion05
atton

Fishy
Atton, i hate it when the bastard wins

Darth_Janus
lol.... love it.

Board Walker
Han takes this easily, blaster bolt to the head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.