TOAA VS. Lucifer Morningstar Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Lucifer is trying to take over the entire multi-verse. THE Presence is dead because of it's own stupidity and got killed via saint of killers, and is no longer their. Spectre is powerless. Now he sets his sight on the Marvel Universe. Can the TOAA stop Lucifer and his followers?

TOAA

VS.

Lucifer Team:

Lucifer Morningstar
Archangel Michael
The Great Evil Beast
Decreator
Anti-Monitor
Maggedon
Imperiux
Yuga Khan

Xplosive
The PResence can't die.

To the topic, yes TOAA can end this with a blink of an eye.

Sentry
I know. It's just a scenario. Who was the god that was killed by Killer of saints guy?

leonheartmm
if it was the presence + the great beast vs TOAA then it wudv been even, but TOAA easily takes this.

Superherovandal
presense is equal to TOAA. so it would be presense=TOAA

kgkg
TOAA wins

it's a no brainer Sentry .

long pig
These uber god threads are getting old.

Beyonder
TOOA kills all but the Great Beast. It becomes a stalemate then.

eleveninches
Lucifer, michael and the great beast would win this

Synchro
Originally posted by Sentry
I know. It's just a scenario. Who was the god that was killed by Killer of saints guy?

It was the God from the Preacher Comics. That God, is NOT, I repeat, is NOT The Presence. It was EXPLICTLY stated in Lucifer that Presence left creation, NOT killed.

The Preacher Comics has their own universe independent of the Vertigo/DC Universe.

As for the thread, see Beyonder's post.

eleveninches
It was also said i Lucifer that 'God is dead'.
Then the 2 angels that were in charge of hell got mad and said that he isnt dead, he ust 'left the universe'.
But even so, lucifer could be set between when god left the universe, and when he was killed at the end of preacher.
Also, it stated in lucifer that that woman was 'widowed by god'.

K3VIL
Threads with Eternity, LT, TOAA, Presence, Spectre, cosmic cubes and other I can uber all with a wave of my hand are boring.

leonheartmm
simple rules apply. TOAA is the sum total of the marvel universe, multiverse, omniverse mega verse whatever. but the presence is only half the sum of the DC world because it has an equal in power, the great beast. so anything lesser tha TOAA+THE GREAT BEAST is weaker than TOAA.

Synchro
Originally posted by eleveninches
It was also said i Lucifer that 'God is dead'.
Then the 2 angels that were in charge of hell got mad and said that he isnt dead, he ust 'left the universe'.
But even so, lucifer could be set between when god left the universe, and when he was killed at the end of preacher.
Also, it stated in lucifer that that woman was 'widowed by god'.

And where did you get that from?

Lucifer #57, p 3:

Berim: "Now please pay attention. That is Michael falling. he has fought with his brother Lucifer and he has lost. Now he's dying, and he's blood stains the roots of the world-tree. The fall of the worlds, already set in motion when Yahweh ABDICATED, now becomes inevitable."

Michael also said this: The Primum Mobile is empty. God has DEPARTED this place. Forever.

eleveninches
it was in lucifer #49, where that woman was said to be the widow of god.

and a few issues later (i think it was either the one where rudd gets the key to effrul, or it might have been a much earlier issue) one of the 2 angels that were in control of hell gets paranoid about god being dead, and says "god is NOT dead. He's just left the universe"

Xplosive
Lucifer, michael and the great beast would win this

How can they win against TOAA, he can end their existence liteerlly with no porblem at all.

Xplosive
Originally posted by leonheartmm
simple rules apply. TOAA is the sum total of the marvel universe, multiverse, omniverse mega verse whatever. but the presence is only half the sum of the DC world because it has an equal in power, the great beast. so anything lesser tha TOAA+THE GREAT BEAST is weaker than TOAA.

If there woudln't be PRESENCE, THE , there wouldn't be Great Beast. So that makes The Presence infinitely more powerful than Great Beast, NO CONEST, it shouldn't be even a conversation, it is a shame to copare Great Beast with The Presence (almightycreator of all that it is), Great Beast is literally nothing. And finally The Presence=God can't die by no means, he is only being ever in realtiy in comic universe that can't die by no means, and everyone can die (LT, Lucifer, Great Beast...), if he decicdes that way.
Stop being so one sided, alawys DC and DC. No Lucifer, Michael, Great BEast would be doomed and humilated how easily would be doomed.

leonheartmm
i heard somewehere that the great beast is a part of the presence that was ripped off{cant verify}, but clearly the great beast has shown to have similar powers to the presence{and for heavens sake dont mix up the presence and the so called GOD, GOD is not the supreme being, the presence is, they are similar entities}

leonheartmm
*{they are DIFFERENT entities}

Xplosive
Originally posted by leonheartmm
i heard somewehere that the great beast is a part of the presence that was ripped off{cant verify}, but clearly the great beast has shown to have similar powers to the presence{and for heavens sake dont mix up the presence and the so called GOD, GOD is not the supreme being, the presence is, they are similar entities}

PRESENCE, THE = God, Jhvh, Allah, etc., only different names The Presence =Almighty God. Great Beast is nothign to him, literally nothing.

http://www.dcuguide.com/who.php?name=presence

leonheartmm
i think your mistaken xplosive, if uve read any of the latest hellblazer comics, ud know that the great beast is the equal and opposite of the presence, the great beast is actually the TRUE FIRST FALLEN, meaning that it has power equal to the presence.{the presence>god, god and everything else that exists follows the presence's master plan}

Synchro
it was in lucifer #49, where that woman was said to be the widow of god.

and a few issues later (i think it was either the one where rudd gets the key to effrul, or it might have been a much earlier issue) one of the 2 angels that were in control of hell gets paranoid about god being dead, and says "god is NOT dead. He's just left the universe"

The widow thing could be metaphorical. The meaning of it might be that the woman was widowed in the sense that the Presence left the universe and wont come back ever again(just like being dead), because Michael said God left creation, "forever".

And can you tell me who told this 2 angels that God is dead? Because I would much rather believe Michael(the right hand man of Presence) and Berim.

And, lionheartmm is right, Xplosive. It was stated that the Great Evil Beast is the exact opposite of the Presence, and is equal to him. He also existed long before the Presence did. You should really read Hellblazer.

kevdude
The Great Beast was NOT allowed in Creation and was sleeping in hell, who is the ONLY 1 powerful enough to make that happen?? THE PRESENCE stick out tongue it is also been called The Primordial Shadow, Satan, The First of the Fallen, The Great Beast was here before God (the Word) but not before The Presence,The First was ripped out of The Presence so of course it would prob be equal to him it was a part of him at 1 time. The Great Evil Beast WANTED to know WHY IT WAS HERE... and where did it go??? it went to Heaven to try to get its answer... the Great Beast was a WOMAN a long time ago, this fits in with The First of the Fallen story line as the First was His confidant and conscience (woman), The First was the the first being EVER created, even before God(The Word). Lucifer and Michael. and when they say the exact opposite i believe it is the darkness and presence is the light and are also meaning it is a woman, but i am sure a being that powerful can turn itself into ANYTHING it wants, him/her/it whatever....... They both have been called the TRUE Satan....i would still put The Presence above The Great Evil Beast. he the Real God/"The Presence"/Jehovah/Yahweh/TOAA whatever ppl want to call him the Only person that is good enough and strong enough and has proven himself worthy enough to sit next to him is Jesus Christ his only real son.

Xplosive
But The Presence is what we consider Almighty God, he is the one we call Almighty God also in reality (The Word is other), when I thikn The Presence, I think he it real od, almighty God or what muslim says, Allah, get it.

Synchro
kevdude, where did you get this idea that the Presence didnt allow The Great Evil Beast from entering creation? where did you get this from. All the Great Evil Beast was doing was sleeping ever since it CAME INTO EXISTENCE. It never woke up before. The only time it woke up was at the present time. And that time, the Presence WASNT able to stop TGEB from entering creation. I mean the Presence even sent Spectre to subdue TGEB because he/she/it is a threat to the whole creation.

Again, the fact remains that they are equal. The Presence has a bit of an advantage because he has the power of Light over TGEB's darkness, THATS IT. Everything else, theyre equal. And no, TGEB existed BEFORE the Presence, thats a fact.

And what's with this The Word being God???? You know what The Word is right? The Word came into existence when GOD HIMSELF first spoke. So he is most definitely NOT God.

The Presence is God in the Vertigo/DC Universe. There is no God below or above him and some stuff like that. He IS God.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Synchro
kevdude, where did you get this idea that the Presence didnt allow The Great Evil Beast from entering creation? where did you get this from. All the Great Evil Beast was doing was sleeping ever since it CAME INTO EXISTENCE. It never woke up before. The only time it woke up was at the present time. And that time, the Presence WASNT able to stop TGEB from entering creation. I mean the Presence even sent Spectre to subdue TGEB because he/she/it is a threat to the whole creation.

Again, the fact remains that they are equal. The Presence has a bit of an advantage because he has the power of Light over TGEB's darkness, THATS IT. Everything else, theyre equal. And no, TGEB existed BEFORE the Presence, thats a fact.

And what's with this The Word being God???? You know what The Word is right? The Word came into existence when GOD HIMSELF first spoke. So he is most definitely NOT God.

The Presence is God in the Vertigo/DC Universe. There is no God below or above him and some stuff like that. He IS God.

If Great Beast was before Presence, who is than creator of all eixstnce in DC, someone has to create Great Beast and The Presence. So God=TOAA in Marvel Universe is the real Almighty God, the one who all created, the one who is eternal, who creted all, The PResence doens't equal Almighy God or Marvel TOAA, Creator of all that it is. I always though The PResence is equal to Almighty God or to Marvel TOAA, no TOAA>The Presence, the fact is that someone had to create The Presence and Great Beast (so those two are not forever), like TOAA created all, someone created them, The Presence and The Great Beast. So logically there should be force above those two in DC.

kevdude
ok first off NOBODY created The PRESENCE he IS God/Jhvh/yhwh/alah but they just use The Presence as another name, The Presence is forever and forever.. 2nd The Word IS God in the FLESH. to prove my point here is 2 sites:
http://dcu.smartmemes.com/DCTL_1_TL.html
http://www.crossandthrone.com/archives/000018.php

now to answer the Great Beast question, have u ever wondered why it was sleeping??? have u ever wondered why something THAT powerful was sleeping??? if something that powerful was sleeping beyond the edge of hell it MUST have been awake at 1 time and someone MUST HAVE put it their. Now The Great Beast HAS been sleeping since the Dawn of Time or Creation, what does that mean??? it WAS AWAKE before that time.... it WAS NOT allowed in Creation. to prove that point here is 2 links but u have to read almost half way down in the first Link to find where it talks about The Great Evil Beast and Spectre and The Presence...the 2nd link u will have to look most of the way down and look for at the beginning June-August 1986 . and The Presence DID start fighting The Great Beast but they stopped since they knew each other was vitally needed...

http://rhandley.0catch.com/swampthing/Chrono-06.htm
http://polisci.spc.uchicago.edu/~jtlevy/Psrev.html
hope this clears up everything, The First of the Fallen IS The Great Evil Beast, The Presence threw him out of Heaven into a hell of its own choosing. they both have been said to be the TRUE Satan, their can only be 1 true satan so they must be the same being. ty ty smile

Xplosive
Originally posted by kevdude
ok first off NOBODY created The PRESENCE he IS God/Jhvh/yhwh/alah but they just use The Presence as another name, The Presence is forever and forever.. 2nd The Word IS God in the FLESH. to prove my point here is 2 sites:
http://dcu.smartmemes.com/DCTL_1_TL.html
http://www.crossandthrone.com/archives/000018.php

now to answer the Great Beast question, have u ever wondered why it was sleeping??? have u ever wondered why something THAT powerful was sleeping??? if something that powerful was sleeping beyond the edge of hell it MUST have been awake at 1 time and someone MUST HAVE put it their. Now The Great Beast HAS been sleeping since the Dawn of Time or Creation, what does that mean??? it WAS AWAKE before that time.... it WAS NOT allowed in Creation. to prove that point here is 2 links but u have to read almost half way down in the first Link to find where it talks about The Great Evil Beast and Spectre and The Presence...the 2nd link u will have to look most of the way down and look for at the beginning June-August 1986 . and The Presence DID start fighting The Great Beast but they stopped since they knew each other was vitally needed...

http://rhandley.0catch.com/swampthing/Chrono-06.htm
http://polisci.spc.uchicago.edu/~jtlevy/Psrev.html
hope this clears up everything, The First of the Fallen IS The Great Evil Beast, The Presence threw him out of Heaven into a hell of its own choosing. they both have been said to be the TRUE Satan, their can only be 1 true satan so they must be the same being. ty ty smile

But The Presence and Great Beast are two different beigns. Logicly The Presnce should be much more powerful, and readin this, he is, beacuse he was the one who thre Great Beast down. And isn't Lucifer true ruller of Hell (I mean he was created after Great Beast and...) and why DC stadted that Lucifer and Michael are beyond anyone in DC Universe, except The Presence. And now, logicly, Great BEast should be no problem for The PResence and God=The Presence and if God ther Great Beast down of its own choosing, than this should be over, that cleraly says God is only one who is almighty.

eleveninches
THe true ruler of hell at the moment is CHristopher Rudd, a human who was sent to hell for killing a young boy, and eventually got a dukedom in hell. He helped lucifer defeat amandiel during their battle in effrul, and then was given the key to hell by Duma.

Sentry
TOAA wins here.

Mider
How is TOAA more powerful then The Presance thats stuipd the uber team would win TOAA has power over the MU so what the DCU has beings with alot more power then the MU this is a joke that TOAA would win.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mider
How is TOAA more powerful then The Presance thats stuipd the uber team would win TOAA has power over the MU so what the DCU has beings with alot more power then the MU this is a joke that TOAA would win.

TOAA is not more pwoerful thaan The Presence, they are equal. Anyway Lucifer shouldn't be even comapred to TOAA.

leonheartmm
TOAA= greater than the power of the entire marvel reality including the multiverse, the beyond realm and anything and everything

however nearly half of the power of the dc reality is taken up by THE GREAT BEAST and the reamaining half by the presence, which means that if we are to believe that marvel = dc {which is a good assumption but can no doubt be argued upon} then to beat TOAA you wud wanna have the combined powers of the presence and the great beast, not just the presence alone, anyway thas how i see it, im sure different people have different points of view

Superherovandal
no its like this Presense=TOAA=Great Beast.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Superherovandal
no its like this Presense=TOAA=Great Beast.

The Presence threw down Great Beast (only logical), so The Presence shoudl be above Great Beast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.