Sad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rodeoangel
If anyone here read the Save Toby thread then u know who Toby is. He looks like my old bunny who died last month and now Toby's gonna die...on my birthday. cry

Demarthl
no offence but the rabbit is probably already dead, considering the dude isnt taking money through paypal sinc 2 months ago.

Deano
screw the bunny

theres people dying in africa right now and other bad parts of the world
give a donation..cheer yaself up

rodeoangel
WHAT! if it's dead how am I supposed to save it!!! cry

rodeoangel
BUT THERE NOT DYEING ON MY BIRTHDAY DEANO!!!!

Demarthl
wrong, they die every 7 seconds

Spooony
Originally posted by Deano
screw the bunny

theres people dying in africa right now and other bad parts of the world
give a donation..cheer yaself up

Damn straight

Who cares about a minor rabbit, when there are hundreds of people dieing from Aids/HIV and starvation everyday

rodeoangel
well there not getting eatin!

Deano
Originally posted by rodeoangel
BUT THERE NOT DYEING ON MY BIRTHDAY DEANO!!!!

people die everyday in africa

so i think that one of them will land on your birthday

Deano
well there not getting eatin!

there are lots of cannibals in africa

rodeoangel
SHUT UP! they don't remind me of my old rabbit!!! cry

Spooony
SHUT UP! they don't remind me of my old rabbit!!! cry

what the hell has people dieing in africa gotta do with your damned rabbit???

starcali
rodeoangel maybe this will cheer you up i heard that its all just a scam to get people to donate money. so i don't think the rabbit's gonna die.

rodeoangel
what if it's a lie. AND SPOOONY THIS THREAD WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE ABOUT PEOPLE DYEING IN AFRICA!!!!!!!

Spooony
what if it's a lie. AND SPOOONY THIS THREAD WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE ABOUT PEOPLE DYEING IN AFRICA!!!!!!!

i never started talking about africa, the fact that we started talking about africa's poverty situation (far more important), it only seemed like sense to talk about it more then the death of some fictional rabbit that has been made up to make some money

Demarthl
the fact your 14 shows your naivity towards the situation in africa, perhaps be more subtle on the situation eh? like the matrix, there is no rabbit

rodeoangel
Originally posted by Spooony
what the hell has people dieing in africa gotta do with your damned rabbit???

U DIDN'T INSULT THE FICTIONAL RABBIT!! U INSULTED MY RABBIT!!!! who is dead. cry

starcali
I remember my sister tellin' me she heard on the news about that scam. but then again my sisters kind of a dumbass so she might be wrong.

rodeoangel
Originally posted by Demarthl
the fact your 14 shows your naivity towards the situation in africa, perhaps be more subtle on the situation eh? like the matrix, there is no rabbit

I DO CARE ABOUT PEOPLE DYEING IN AFRICA! I donate money to those kid commercials on T.V. but can't I respect animals too and not want to EAT a rabbit!!!

Spooony
U DIDN'T INSULT THE FICTIONAL RABBIT!! U INSULTED MY RABBIT!!!! who is dead. cry

so my rabbit died not to long ago, big deal.... there are far more important things in the world

Demarthl
firstly you can stop hanging on the caps, leave this thread and not think about it, because nothing will happen to the rabbit, if there is one its been taken off him and pout in a home, or you can cry yourself to sleep thinking about something ridiculous

rodeoangel
I BOUGHT THE RABBIT WITH MY GRANDPA WHO IS ALSO DEAD! SO U JUST SHUT UP CUZ U DON'T KNOW THE STORY!

rodeoangel
I made this thread Demarthl
so I don't have to leave it

Spooony
Originally posted by Demarthl
firstly you can stop hanging on the caps, leave this thread and not think about it, because nothing will happen to the rabbit, if there is one its been taken off him and pout in a home, or you can cry yourself to sleep thinking about something ridiculous

lol. "or you can cry yourself to sleep thinking about something ridiculous"

Deano
chill..RD

rodeoangel
Originally posted by Spooony
lol. "or you can cry yourself to sleep thinking about something ridiculous"
chair

Beast_Within
guys...u just made a big mistake..

*takes out my wallet, and flips it open*

im RD's bodyguard. u got somethin mean to tell her

*loads shotgun*

then meet, killer mad

Ketchuptome
Originally posted by Beast_Within
guys...u just made a big mistake..

*takes out my wallet, and flips it open*

im RD's bodyguard. u got somethin mean to tell her

*loads shotgun*

then meet, killer mad

2guns

jason maddox
i think your cool and everything rodeoangel but this is a crappy thread, use your time to whine about something important

rodeoangel
It was important.

jason maddox
im not saying it wasnt it just sounds that way

Beast_Within
Originally posted by jason maddox
i think your cool and everything rodeoangel but this is a crappy thread, use your time to whine about something important u wanna say that again?

*aims shotgun*

IN MY FACE?! mad

rodeoangel
don't shoot him bw. He's cool.

Beast_Within
don't shoot him bw. He's cool. *puts down shotgun* mad

Ketchuptome
u wanna say that again?

*aims shotgun*

IN MY FACE?! mad

laughing He bout 2 blast some1s head of big grin

rodeoangel
u can shoot anyone else though......cry they didn't get anything right about me...not even my age....cry poor toby....bawling

rodeoangel
Originally posted by Ketchuptome
laughing He bout 2 blast some1s head of big grin

LEAVE HIM ALONE! he's my body guard..that's what he's supposed to do.

Beast_Within
u can shoot anyone else though......cry they didn't get anything right about me...not even my age....cry poor toby....bawling *trys to comfort*

Toby's not gonna die sad

Beast_Within
laughing He bout 2 blast some1s head of big grin *aims shotgun*

wat about u, ducks worth, u want ur head blown off?

jason maddox
thanks for the save rd,i dont know the whole story its one of those insert foot know responses i made,i apologize

rodeoangel
it's ok.

jason maddox
ok let me start fresh,who is toby and why is he going to die?

Beast_Within
Originally posted by jason maddox
ok let me start fresh,who is toby and why is he going to die? toby is a bunny. he is going to die cause this "guy" is going to eat him, unless he gets $50,000 U.S. its a scam, i know it mad

rodeoangel
Toby's a rabbit and he is gonna get eatin cuz sobody wants to eat him..and he's getting eatin on my birthday.

rodeoangel
no scam BW...it's real...

Ketchuptome
*aims shotgun*

wat about u, ducks worth, u want ur head blown off?

Please dont sad

jason maddox
that kind of sound like a scam but theres a lot of weird bastards out there nowdays so it could be real,i guess?

rodeoangel
Please dont sad now your scaring people bw. apoligize to him.

rodeoangel
or not....that's ok to..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.