shameless...great comedy/drama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
shameless seems to be getting alot more publicity since it scooped every thing in sight at the television awards a few months ago

i watched the entire first series last year and have it on DVD but i missed most of the second series due to work

i cant recommend it more

it follows the exploits of the gallagher family from manchester from drunk and disfunctional dad, Frank...down to mad little liam...through all sorts of bizzare, funny and emotional circumstances that affect there lives in the estate of chatsworth in dingy grubby manchester

classic plots like fooling the creditors into thinking Frank is dead so all debts will be written off...to franks agoraphobic girlfriend and her naughty daughter

and the sheer twisted and hilarious behaviour of the next door neighbours kev and veronica and veronicas tourette syndrome afflicted and pyromaniac brother

great stuff...anyone watch it?

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/S/shameless/

04wayne
The most vile horrible program ever but nonethless very funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.