avatar help!!! Pleez someone, I am so pissed right now, OMG!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princesscatty29
okay, so i made an avatar from avatarmagic.com and saved it to my computer, and it's a gif file, but the avatar creator on here won't accept it. what can i do??? the one i got from a site with a url is too large, and i need help...can someone help me???

savannah

Princesscatty29
pleese, can someone help me out here?

Princesscatty29
pleese anyone?

Princesscatty29
is there anyone i could email (like a person in charge of the site) that could help me fix it?

Stealth Agent
Wow you posted 4 times in like 11 minutes
umm Raz is in charge of the site but..............hey youve been here almost a year now august 2004 how the hell do you not kno who is in charge of the site?
What did you do make a screen name in august and just now come to it wtf?

yerssot
what does the uploader say? too big in bytes? in size?

Reborn Again
Send it to me, I can fix it.

GCG
if it a gif , you are going to have to either down-size it or lower its quality or re-consider your avatar

raenef v
you've been here longer than me and don't know?

i think i'm spending too much time online....

size? it can only be a 64x64 if you've been here less than a year

how many KB that could be your problem.

oh yeah... and you can really email Raz hoping to get a reply cause he's on vacation.

Princesscatty29
yeah, i'm not stupid people, how dumb do u think i am? i know everything about using the avatar maker, but i don't understand y it's not letting me use it, or customize it's size...it doesn't make any sense. And for ur info. i made my account last summer when i was in CA visiting my friend, but have been way too busy to visit the site, since it kinda was stuck in the back of my mind, and forgotten

Princesscatty29
Originally posted by raenef v
it can only be a 64x64 if you've been here less than a year

does the size change the longer u've been on the site???

Clovie
Originally posted by Princesscatty29
does the size change the longer u've been on the site??? 1 year 85
2 years or mod 100

and maybe post that pic here so someone will repair it messed

Princesscatty29
how do u post pics? sry, i'm not that great w/technology, lol

Clovie
you click on post reply button, and then towards bottom of the page you're using the attachment thingie.

Princesscatty29
like do i copy and paste the pic into there from my comp?

The Inkeeper
click post reply, attatch file, click the browse bit, and double click the file.

Princesscatty29
this is my pic, it's 96x96, can someone resize it and send it back to me plz?

Princesscatty29
kk ppl, there it is...it needs to be resized though, it's a gif file

Princesscatty29
can someone pleez help me? i'd be so grateful

yerssot
the chance of someone posting within a minute in this thread is low, so don't go posting twice in a minute; it won't speed up anything

Clovie
done messed

GCG
Originally posted by yerssot
the chance of someone posting within a minute in this thread is low, so don't go posting twice in a minute; it won't speed up anything

parole sante

raenef v
now you can't see the text on it....

Clovie
Originally posted by raenef v
now you can't see the text on it.... but it is right size schmoll

Princesscatty29
hey, clovie. thanks. now i'm happy, and this board is over and out. thanks everyone for not getting too annoyed with me. sry if i did, but now i'm satisfied and for now, I'm over and out!

Thanks, Savannah

Seph=HOT
Is anybody here?!I too need help with my pic!Can someone help me resize it?How the heck am i supposed to attach it?I've tried following someboody else's advice by posting and attaching but I can't find a button or something to help me.I'm starting to get pissed off...

yerssot
instead of using the quick-reply, hit the "post reply" button instead, there you'll have the option to include an attachment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.