ryu and ken vs scorpion and sub-zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legacy92
woo would win dis clash of battles

Ketchuptome
Ryu n ken

Boba_is_fatt
Three words "Get Over Here!!"

Joker1237
yeah Subzero and Scorpin will win this. I mean one of them is the undead lol.

SaTsuJiN
I think it would definately be a hard fought battle.. I'm picturing MK1 Sub and Scorp vs Street Fighter 2 Ryu and Ken though

Joker1237
Why Not MK2??? I feel the fighters of SF2 could beat(Game play wise) MK1,, the fighters are a bit slow, easy moves and not as fast. I pretty sure SF2 Ryu could beat Goro with no problems(But SF1 Ryu would lose to MK1 Goro)

On MK2 and SF2, the fighters are more even. Speed is about the same on both fighters. Just my thoughs.

GalacticStorm
why don't we just go for the latest versions of each

so all i have to say is this

"Shinku Hadoken" beam emits from ryu's palms goes straight through sub-zero.

Scorpion looks through the hole and say's "hey i can see my house from here"

Fieldy69
They are equal in fighting skill but Mk boys win power wise
those energy ball things from street fighter are weak compared to ice and spear rope

Metalmanx
Although Ryu and Ken CLEARLY outmatch them in hand-to-hand fighting, one cannot rule out Sub-Zero's and Scorpions' obvious powers.

The freeze ball would prove quite handy, as well as the ice clone, and many other assortments of ice-related attacks.

Then Scorpion has his Hellfire attack, the teleporting kick, and, of course, the spear-rope.

I just don't think Ryu and Ken have the ability at all to stand up to this barrage of lethal attacks. They may have the haduken and the Shinku-Haduken, but I dunno. I don't think they would have enough time at all to perform these attacks before they are frozen/torched/speared.

mr.smiley
comic book wise scorpion and subzero

CorderaMitchell
this is nuts the guys split tidal waves with their energy, one superattack puts scorpion inhis final resting place, and sub zero meets his family.

Hoshi
ryu and ken , the attacks from sub zero and scorpion may be more lethal ,since they fight to kill , but in terms of power ryu and ken surpass them a lot , i mean ryu destroy islands with hadouken , and ken and ryu are both teamworkp artners , and even if they dont win in power they sure win in teamwork

CorderaMitchell
like i said.

ScarFace Clone
Get over here!

Hoshi
even jonh cage dodged scorpions spear , why ryu and ken couldnt do that too . I mean they are in a hole another level than scorpion and sub zero , sub is the stronger in the team (i think) but a freezing beam cant do anything against a hadouken , and as said before ryu and ken are both superior in hand to hand combat , they sure will win

CorderaMitchell
this is sad they are strong but the prior two have shown farr greater feats of strength.

dvampire
Ryu and Ken with ease. Ryu just tell Ken to step back, and throw a Shinku-Hadoken, vaporizing both of them.

Hooverman
hells yeah Ryu and Ken all the way rock

CorderaMitchell
Someone thinks that scorpion can beat Shin akuma on the other threads.

Hooverman
yeah right hella dumb

dvampire
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Someone thinks that scorpion can beat Shin akuma on the other threads.

Yeah. He must don't know anything about SF or he just really hate it. smile

Hooverman
he must hate it

CorderaMitchell
dvampire read the SFvsKIand MK thread and look at lord of dreams, you will completely understand what you just said.

Fantazy
Umm.... stupid thread?

It's clear that Ryu and Ken would win. I mean, Scorp and sub are less powerful (except in hand to hand, whoever said they are better in hand to hand here this:

SF HAS NO HAND TO HAND IT"S ALL ABOUT SPECIALS!!)

Anyways, Ryu and Ken are way more powerful, but the main factor is that Scorpion and Sub Zero HATE each other --> doesn't make a better team than one of the best duos around wink

CorderaMitchell
not at all, but I'm not sure they're better head 2head either.

Fantazy
not at all, but I'm not sure they're better head 2head either.

I know but I was saying that there is not way to tell because in SF there isn't much hand to hand used, I mean who would punch someone instaed of sending and omni-powerful blast at them??? wink

CorderaMitchell
amen, but what are you using as proof because in street fighter 2 V() the anime, was superb, and had great hand2hand battles.

dvampire
amen, but what are you using as proof because in street fighter 2 V() the anime, was superb, and had great hand2hand battles.
Don't foget the animated movie! big grin

CorderaMitchell
that was great 2, chun li and vega

Hooverman
i liked the anime

CorderaMitchell
my beautiful face.

The Creator
If its Sub and Scorps from MKD they take it but besides that I don't know.

dvampire
They still lose from MKD. yes

shin_remy
Hahahaha

scorpion an sub zero vs ryu and ken hahahaahahah

how unfair!!!

ryu an ken wins hhahahahahsmile

stupid topic messed

Gouki
I'm not sure, that Scorpion can, since Shin Akuma is so damn fast. With his Ashura-Senku. In the Alpha Movie, He hid his Chi power, so that he was practically undetectable.
Ryu and Ken have been training partners for a good portion of their lives, so they would definetly know how to take other dudes down.

Sonic x 20
Ryu and Ken wins. big grin big grin cool cool

2D_MASTER
Scorpion and Sub-zero would be dead in 2 seconds. Wtf... Ryu could take both of them , no problem.

Sonic x 20
Besides, Ryu and Ken don't Hate each other whereas Scoprion and Sub-Zero do Hate each other.

jinzin
actually scorpion hates sub zero the elder...

he's however vowed to protect sub zero the younger as retribution...

sub zero in turn doesn't hate scorpion for what he did but is weary of the spectre to say the least.

Magee
Apparently not many people have played Deception or DA for that matter. First off Sub-Zero and Scorpion don't hate each other now it was made clear to Scorpion that Quan-Chi killed his family and not Sub-Zero. Ahem, second of all Scorpion has now been granted powers by the elder gods to go and kill The Dragon King who Ryu and Ken stand no chance against. Sub-Zero now has the dragon medallion which guides him and "speaks" to him while he fights and increases his power 10x. It was largely due to this device that he was able to defeat an ARMY of trakatan warriors. Anyway Scorpion could just teleport them to the Netherealm where Scorpion is basically God.

Imo i think this would be a really good fight with either one of the teams coming out on top, im not as big a fan of Street Fighter but I've seen the animes and played the games. Scorpion and Sub-Zero win stick out tongue

jinzin
Originally posted by Magee
Apparently not many people have played Deception or DA for that matter. First off Sub-Zero and Scorpion don't hate each other now it was made clear to Scorpion that Quan-Chi killed his family and not Sub-Zero. Ahem, second of all Scorpion has now been granted powers by the elder gods to go and kill The Dragon King who Ryu and Ken stand no chance against. Sub-Zero now has the dragon medallion which guides him and "speaks" to him while he fights and increases his power 10x. It was largely due to this device that he was able to defeat an ARMY of trakatan warriors. Anyway Scorpion could just teleport them to the Netherealm where Scorpion is basically God.

Imo i think this would be a really good fight with either one of the teams coming out on top, im not as big a fan of Street Fighter but I've seen the animes and played the games. Scorpion and Sub-Zero win stick out tongue

once again..

THANK YOU.

dvampire
Ryu and Ken wins. stick out tongue

TwisterGameX
lol once dvamp speaks all hell breaks loose. Anyway for starters I like sf better like stated in my other thread in the videog butwhat are we going by video game stats comic stats bios or final form that never even happened yet ?

dvampire
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
lol once dvamp speaks all hell breaks loose. Anyway for starters I like sf better like stated in my other thread in the videog butwhat are we going by video game stats comic stats bios or final form that never even happened yet ?

Video games I think (storyline wise).

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by dvampire
Video games I think (storyline wise). How does ryu and ken win shifty

dvampire
How does ryu and ken win shifty

How whould Scropion and Subzero win? smile

TwisterGameX
Scropion and Subzero win? smile You can't answer my question with a question shifty but are we using Undead spector can not die hell Scorpion and Subzero that freezes and more....oohh

dvampire
You can't answer my question with a question shifty but are we using Undead spector can not die hell Scorpion and Subzero that freezes and more....oohh

Scorpion cannot die, but can be beaten long enough to be considered a win. Subzero has freeze, but Ryu and Ken have up against much worse. Pick what ever version you want. big grin

TwisterGameX
Who has ryu and ken gone against that is so bad ? Maybe I should make ryu vs goku ?

lol thats how he beat scorpion ? by having fought people worse ? That in no way explains how he wins. xx beat xx doesn't mean ryu beats scorpion.

dvampire
Who has ryu and ken gone against that is so bad ? Maybe I should make ryu vs goku ?

lol thats how he beat scorpion ? by having fought people worse ? That in no way explains how he wins. xx beat xx doesn't mean ryu beats scorpion.

Ryu has beaten Bison (Psycho powers), Sagat, and fought Akuma to a stand still (even though he wasn't going all out). smile

TwisterGameX

Ryu has beaten Bison (Psycho powers), Sagat, and fought Akuma to a stand still (even though he wasn't going all out). smile lol beacuse Ryu is a beast. I know who he beats, I have the games,the series, the movies, and the comics.

So Scorpion is really Sagat in a mask shifty

brb tomorrow it's 1 am and I got to get up early.

dvampire
lol beacuse Ryu is a beast. I know who he beats, I have the games,the series, the movies, and the comics.

So Scorpion is really Sagat in a mask shifty

brb tomorrow it's 1 am and I got to get up early.

Nope, Sagat whould beat Scorpion. I also have the games, movies, and comics. smile

TwisterGameX
ok you win. can't argue there since ryu can beat sagat.

dvampire

I also think Ryu can beat Scorpion, Ryu barely beat Sagat back in his Alpha days. smile

jinzin
How whould Scropion and Subzero win? smile

well let's see...

subzero drops the surrounding temp to absolute zero before the fight even starts.. ryu and ken are completely frozen with no way out.

subzero extracts all the moisture from their bodies they die

subzero makes an ice orb freezing them

subzero shoots ice all over them.. freezing them

scorpion teleports them to the netherrelm and kills them there

scorpion teleports behind them while they hold off subzero's ice berrage and incinerates them

scorpion using his hellfire pit technique to incinerate them from the ground up.

scorpion possesses ken and forces ryu to throw down with him leaving it a two on one when it's over...

scorpion just lets them blow him up repeatedly until they exhaust themselves an then easily breaks their necks when they're defensless

jinzin

Ryu has beaten Bison (Psycho powers), Sagat, and fought Akuma to a stand still (even though he wasn't going all out). smile

irmm every time he's fought bison (excluding the original manga) he needed kens help in doing so... AND bison was holding back on all but one accounts admitedly...

sagat's really not that impressive.

and finally fighting an akuma who's holding back isn't saying much a dying gen did that for a while....

jinzin

lol.. i don't think dvamp gets it..

but i do...

laughing out loud

shin_remy
I like Mk but i'm going to hate it when i hear all this fanboy shit of MK

it is like the MK universe is cheating, if they are playing unfair,

''they connot die''
''becomes stronger when he fights in the other realm''
''gets 10 X stronger when he says something''
everything is deadly blablabla

why is the story so ****ED UP!!! It makes no sence of it at all. ALL OVERPOWERED DUDES

mk stand no change against sf, the speed, strengt, Ki, is all way further then MK

Cyber Ninja
Relax. I like streetfighter way more than Mk but that doesn't mean Streetfighter beats Mk unless you are thinking about the movie of mk and compare it to sf the comics.

DarkC
Originally posted by shin_remy

''they connot die''
"becomes 10X stronger when they say something"

Then why is it called "Mortal Kombat"?
And I don't recall anyone in the MK universe simply becoming more powerful by saying something. Casting a spell, maybe.

Stop shooting your mouth off.

no
Ryu vs Scorpion

shin_remy
?
dudes, i'm always comparing the games as animes, look to the animes and comics and then look to Mk, Mk is pettatic compared to sf

Sub Zero had a necklace where he get his powers from or something if he said or something

is everyone now comparing with the game or also with the story, animes and shit

Magee
?
dudes, i'm always comparing the games as animes, look to the animes and comics and then look to Mk, Mk is pettatic compared to sf

Sub Zero had a necklace where he get his powers from or something if he said or something

is everyone now comparing with the game or also with the story, animes and shit wow, just wow. no expression

DarkC
?

is everyone now comparing with the game or also with the story, animes and shit
SF beats MK because it has its own anime?

I smell a fanboy.

And where the hell did you get the Sub-Zero necklace BS from?

jinzin
Originally posted by DarkC
SF beats MK because it has its own anime?

I smell a fanboy.

And where the hell did you get the Sub-Zero necklace BS from?

i think he's referring to the medallion....
sorry man but bison's physco power mostly eminates from a machine is that fair?

akuma steals chi is that fair?

I mean seriously.... these characters have weapons hence they bring weapons to a fight... not that scoprion or subs need them to take out the sf guys but with them there should be no question who wins this...

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by jinzin
i think he's referring to the medallion....
sorry man but bison's physco power mostly eminates from a machine is that fair?

akuma steals chi is that fair?

I mean seriously.... these characters have weapons hence they bring weapons to a fight... not that scoprion or subs need them to take out the sf guys but with them there should be no question who wins this...

It is fair, depending on what side you are on shifty

dvampire
Street Fighter wins and without Items. smile

Cyber Ninja
ok . end of thread

dvampire
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
ok . end of thread

Indeed, for now! smile

jinzin
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
ok . end of thread

nah... MK wins.... there end of thread.

Tha C-Master
Street Fighter wins... end of thread...

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by DarkC
Then why is it called "Mortal Kombat"?
And I don't recall anyone in the MK universe simply becoming more powerful by saying something. Casting a spell, maybe.

Stop shooting your mouth off.

no
Ryu vs Scorpion Now, going by that media Ken beat Raiden and since ken is slightly less than ryu or equal at best...
Also it shows ryu pwn kang in a move... and he pretty much had scorpion till the last part... it was perfect though... with akuma and all. haha

brainchild81
well let's see...

subzero drops the surrounding temp to absolute zero before the fight even starts.. ryu and ken are completely frozen with no way out.

subzero extracts all the moisture from their bodies they die

subzero makes an ice orb freezing them

subzero shoots ice all over them.. freezing them

scorpion teleports them to the netherrelm and kills them there

scorpion teleports behind them while they hold off subzero's ice berrage and incinerates them

scorpion using his hellfire pit technique to incinerate them from the ground up.

scorpion possesses ken and forces ryu to throw down with him leaving it a two on one when it's over...

scorpion just lets them blow him up repeatedly until they exhaust themselves an then easily breaks their necks when they're defensless Dropping the temp before the fight starts is flat out cheating. You're not allowed to do anything before the fight starts but wake up, wash up, brush your teeth, put your clothes on and use the toilet.laughing You know that. All of the Subs scenarios provide that Ken & Ryu just let him do them.

I've never seen the hellfire pit tech. incinerate anybody. It just burns them for a while and I'm not sure he can do it to 2 people @ the same time. I'd like some scans of Scorp possessing somebody.

If Scorp can just teleport them both to the netherrelm(I've never seen that done "in game". I didn't know that he could possess people either. I need to see scans or a link to the plot guide) I'm not sure if he can be KOed there or not. I'm gonna reserve judgement until I have enough data on the fighters involved. Gameplay wise, Ken & Ryu beat the holy Hell out of the ninjas though.

shin_remy
Mk is pettatic compared to sf

Cyber Ninja
gameplay wise sf wins

Magee
Mk is pettatic compared to sf You're pathetic compared to anyone.

Cyber Ninja
Keep the peace shock

jinzin
Originally posted by brainchild81
Dropping the temp before the fight starts is flat out cheating. You're not allowed to do anything before the fight starts but wake up, wash up, brush your teeth, put your clothes on and use the toilet.laughing You know that. All of the Subs scenarios provide that Ken & Ryu just let him do them.

yeah you took what I said a little TOO literally.. sorry for the confusion here let me clear it up... their on the battlefield about to fight... no one has thrown a punch yet (hence the fight hasn't started yet) subz drops the sourounding temp to absolute zero match goes to MK...
that's what I meant.. not that he'd have prep or something.

I've never seen the hellfire pit tech. incinerate anybody. It just burns them for a while and I'm not sure he can do it to 2 people @ the same time. I'd like some scans of Scorp possessing somebody.
not in gameplay at least.. but then again in gameplay these guys take multiple sword stabs.... so unless you think ryu's skin is tougher then hellfire well then I can't help you...

as far as scorpion possessing people.. he did it in conquest he did it in the novel he did it in the comics... it was also one of his described abilities as a spectre at one point.

If Scorp can just teleport them both to the netherrelm(I've never seen that done "in game".
he does it to quan chi in MK 4.. quan chi had him beaten on earth... he teleported them both to hell and then quan chi was fored to run for his life..... if your at least familiar with the movies he also does it to johney cage (though that's not exactly the netherrealm... anyways) in the first one and to kitana in the second one.

brainchild81
yeah you took what I said a little TOO literally.. sorry for the confusion here let me clear it up... their on the battlefield about to fight... no one has thrown a punch yet (hence the fight hasn't started yet) subz drops the sourounding temp to absolute zero match goes to MK...
that's what I meant.. not that he'd have prep or something.

not in gameplay at least.. but then again in gameplay these guys take multiple sword stabs.... so unless you think ryu's skin is tougher then hellfire well then I can't help you... Ken took Multiple stabs from Vega in the V series and still won. That was before learning chi techniques.Originally posted by jinzin
as far as scorpion possessing people.. he did it in conquest he did it in the novel he did it in the comics... it was also one of his described abilities as a spectre at one point.

he does it to quan chi in MK 4.. quan chi had him beaten on earth... he teleported them both to hell and then quan chi was fored to run for his life..... if your at least familiar with the movies he also does it to johney cage (though that's not exactly the netherrealm... anyways) in the first one and to kitana in the second one. Does the process involve him making you go through a portal like Cage did? Are the zero temp and possession things done in an instant or are they manuevers they might not have enough time to execute?Originally posted by shin_remy
Mk is pettatic compared to sf We don't need that. While I do like SF better(MK fell off after MK2 & didn't respark my interest again until D.Alliance when they brought back Johnny and killed lame a$$ Kang. You can't have MK w/out J.C.), MK's a quality series again.

jinzin
Ken took Multiple stabs from Vega in the V series and still won.

how is that comparible to being roasted alive? confused

I just remembered when he did it to kill someone... when he incinerated subzero... poor bastard.... if subzero couldn't keep from being incinerated considering his power... what chance have ryu and ken?

and I'm fairly certain he had already gone through his training with dalsim when that happened...( vega incident I mean)

Does the process involve him making you go through a portal like Cage did?

or sucking you through one... yeah but all he needs to do is touch you... since he can disregard his corporial form.. well... makes things tough...

Are the zero temp and possession things done in an instant or are they manuevers they might not have enough time to execute? possession is instantanious.. as soon as contact is made...
temp drop is debateable.

dvampire
Ryu and Ken wins.

DarkC
Mk is pettatic compared to sf
Cut the fanboy bullshit off.

Anyways, do Ryu and Ken have any incapacitating moves? Because they don't, then they're at a disadvantage. Both MK ninjas have incapacitating special moves(freeze ball, freeze clone, spear), and as far as I'm concerned, Ken and Ryu don't have any that would leave an opponent stunned and ready for a savage combo.

shin_remy
Denjin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brainchild81
how is that comparible to being roasted alive? confused laughing it ain't. You'd mentioned MK guys taking multiple stabs.

I just remembered when he did it to kill someone... when he incinerated subzero... poor bastard.... if subzero couldn't keep from being incinerated considering his power... what chance have ryu and ken?

and I'm fairly certain he had already gone through his training with dalsim when that happened...( vega incident I mean)
You may be right about that. He didn't use any fireballs though or flaming dragon punches. Vega's never beaten Ken straight up.(from another thread). The incineration thing seems to require standing still. Might be difficult to pull of during a fight. Better done afterwards. If the 0temp thing isn't instant, he's wasting his time doing it. He'd get one of these through his stomach.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/ven-spida/Capcom/ryu2.gif

jinzin
laughing it ain't. You'd mentioned MK guys taking multiple stabs.

ah yes, i was reffering to thelegistics of gameplay though.. subzero's kori blade is a weapon that WOULD incapacitate someone with but one or several slices or stabs yet MK characters can block such weapons with their arms... making comparisons via gameplay seems irrational that's all...

You may be right about that. He didn't use any fireballs though or flaming dragon punches. Vega's never beaten Ken straight up.(from another thread). The incineration thing seems to require standing still. Might be difficult to pull of during a fight. Better done afterwards. If the 0temp thing isn't instant, he's wasting his time doing it. He'd get one of these through his stomach.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/ven-spida/Capcom/ryu2.gif
frankly I don't think ken had the time to use them, even during the fight with bison ken needed time to collect energy for his hadoshoryu. vega was lightning fast and relentless... which isn't good considering scorpion's in this matchup.

the incineration thing is an area effective attack... kinda hard to avoid...
the absolute zero thing seems to be an option that would require as much time as that hadoken... however much it takes sz to create an ice orb.

dvampire
Ryu and Ken wins. big grin

Sonic x 20
I wonder how they will do against Evil Ryu and Violent Ken!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Tha C-Master
Even worse...

Sonic x 20
Scorpion and Sub-Zero surely won't Defeat Ryu and Ken in their Evil Forms so Easily!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

jinzin
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Scorpion and Sub-Zero surely won't Defeat Ryu and Ken in their Evil Forms so Easily!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

I'm still perplexed as to why scoprion couldn't possess either one of them confused.. I mean.. wtf?

anywho if you have to power them up just to fight the MKers why not use deception scorpion and deception subzero... (probably cause they wouldn't win but... whatever).

dvampire
Originally posted by Sonic x 20

They won't even beat them in there normal stat. big grin

shin_remy
indeed

Tha C-Master
Happy Haunika ( I spelled that wrong) oh and by the way he said he was wondering...

blind faith
It will be a great battle but Sub and Scorp wins, why??? Because, I mean sure Ryu and Ken may have their Hadoukens but Sub and Scorp has their own fire/ice-balls and I don't think the hadoukens have much effect on Scorpion since he is from Hell, so fire shouldn't be a problem. And I know that Ryu and Ken ARE top Martial Artists but Sub and Scorp are Lin Kuei ninja assassins who studies one of the deadliest arts in the world. At least very deadly.

Sub and Scorp wins in the end but not without a good fight.

samishe
Hard to say who'd win. Probably Ryu and Ken only because they are "good guys". But if not this i say it would be 5/10.

blind faith
Originally posted by samishe
Hard to say who'd win. Probably Ryu and Ken only because they are "good guys". But if not this i say it would be 5/10. yeah maybe. Ken and Ryu can win by teamwork-strategy since they are top partners and (correct me if I'm wrong) Sub and Scorp hate each other right?

samishe
Originally posted by blind faith
yeah maybe. Ken and Ryu can win by teamwork-strategy since they are top partners and (correct me if I'm wrong) Sub and Scorp hate each other right?

True. Since Sub-zero killed him.

Scorpion_Master
Scorpion and Sub-zero must have thousands of years training... that means they should be better fighters than ryu and ken... Scorpion can also teleport, shoot he's spear and make some fire... and if i remember Scorpion cannot be killed since he already is dead... i say scorpion and Sub-zero wins but maybe Sub dies cuz he can be killed.. IMO

1021kid
Originally posted by Scorpion_Master
Scorpion and Sub-zero must have thousands of years training... that means they should be better fighters than ryu and ken... Scorpion can also teleport, shoot he's spear and make some fire... and if i remember Scorpion cannot be killed since he already is dead... i say scorpion and Sub-zero wins but maybe Sub dies cuz he can be killed.. IMO yeah i agree with you

samishe
Scorpion and Sub-zero must have thousands of years training... that means they should be better fighters than ryu and ken... Scorpion can also teleport, shoot he's spear and make some fire... and if i remember Scorpion cannot be killed since he already is dead... i say scorpion and Sub-zero wins but maybe Sub dies cuz he can be killed.. IMO

thousands of years? I know Scorp is a ghost but how the hell Sub lived so long?

Scorpion_Master
ok i mean Scorp i dont know about Sub....

samishe
As far as i now Scorp died not very long ago too since Sub was the one who killed him.

jinzin
actually neither scorpion nor sub zero have thousands of years battle experience.. but both of them began their combative training since the day they were born which would still outwiegh the years that ken and ryu have been training...

Scorpion_Master
maybe your right but in the Conquest movies they fight in the past and Scorpion is there but not Sub-zero... any way im confused messed ninja

IcePunk
I'm goin' with Scorp and Sub just cuz they're way more brutal stick out tongue

Superboy Prime
True they do not have thousands of years in experience.

samishe
maybe your right but in the Conquest movies they fight in the past and Scorpion is there but not Sub-zero... any way im confused messed ninja

Well, conquest has a little different story. I mean, Khan kills everyone at the end. Still conquest was awesome.

Scorpion_Master
no i think they were suppose to die in that movie because in MK annihilation they say that the bad side only have to win one MK tournament more to conquerer earth and they had never lost before... so the conquest movies are the story before MK and MK annihilation...

jinzin
no i think they were suppose to die in that movie because in MK annihilation they say that the bad side only have to win one MK tournament more to conquerer earth and they had never lost before... so the conquest movies are the story before MK and MK annihilation...

conquest is set well before the MKI tournement.. but the story is alltogether different from the canon storyline of the game...

for instance in conquest: shadowpreists kill kung lao.
in MK canon storyline: goro kills kung lao.

Reptile_Master
Fact 1: In Street Fighter 3, Ryu and Ken's biggest threat is Gil, a tall, muscular, blond, Russian guy who isn't wearing much.

Fact 2: Rocky Balboa defeated a tall, muscular, blond, Russian guy who wasn't wearing much.

Fact 3: Scorpion and Sub-Zero each can easily kick Rocky's ass.

Conclusion: Ninjas win due to odd logic.
big grin wink laughing

SaTsuJiN
sub zero can easily make the fighting ground a shitty place to be with all that ice.. and scorp can teleport-punch.. they accent eachother very well.. I dont think I can say that about ryu/ken because they're nearly identical in fighting method

are we discussing any particular version of these characters?

Reptile_Master
yeah he can ice the floor and I personally will laugh my ass off when Ryu comes sliding right into Sub's uppercut laughing out loud

jinzin
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
sub zero can easily make the fighting ground a shitty place to be with all that ice.. and scorp can teleport-punch.. they accent eachother very well.. I dont think I can say that about ryu/ken because they're nearly identical in fighting method

are we discussing any particular version of these characters?

subzero drops surrounding area to absolute zero.. subzero wins fight instantly..

scorpion grabs ryu and ken then teleports... scorpion wins instantly...

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Reptile_Master
Fact 1: In Street Fighter 3, Ryu and Ken's biggest threat is Gil, a tall, muscular, blond, Russian guy who isn't wearing much.

Fact 2: Rocky Balboa defeated a tall, muscular, blond, Russian guy who wasn't wearing much.

Fact 3: Scorpion and Sub-Zero each can easily kick Rocky's ass.

Conclusion: Ninjas win due to odd logic.
big grin wink laughing Gill's russian, and you mean the same gill that owns Scorpion and Sub Zero... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Gill's russian, and you mean the same gill that owns Scorpion and Sub Zero... roll eyes (sarcastic)

pffft.. according to what?

the guy's been creamed by far less than the combined power of these ninjas.

Tha C-Master
pffft.. according to what?

the guy's been creamed by far less than the combined power of these ninjas. And he's shown far greater than what they can do... sub zero's useless and so is scorpion.

Fire+Ice, complete mastery. Subzero gets frozen into himself, and so does scorpion, or they get hit with a meteor shower...

It should be a simple as 2+2=4... unless we're playing "MK is uber media, while sf is bottom media..."

shin_remy
omg Jinzin you don't think Scorpion and Sub Zero can win from Gill do you..

if so, there is something wrong with you guys or with the media you use messed

Scorpion_Master
or with you maybe... yes whistle

shin_remy
omg Jinzin you don't think Scorpion and Sub Zero can win from Gill do you..

if so, there is something wrong with you guys or with the media you use messed

!!!

jinzin
And he's shown far greater than what they can do... sub zero's useless and so is scorpion.

Fire+Ice, complete mastery. Subzero gets frozen into himself, and so does scorpion, or they get hit with a meteor shower...

It should be a simple as 2+2=4... unless we're playing "MK is uber media, while sf is bottom media..."

scorpion touches gill then teleports.. gill dies.. resurrects.. dies.. resurrects dies...

scorpion's definitely not useless here...

Psyquis52
Ryu and Ken are used to teleporting enemies (i.e. Akuma, Bison etc..)
Ryu and Ken are faster and more powerful. Icing the ground won't do much good, these guys are barefoot and used to that. Not as used to ice as Sub Zero but still. Ryu and Ken win because they are superior and stronger fighters.

jinzin
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Ryu and Ken are used to teleporting enemies (i.e. Akuma, Bison etc..)

used to getting the crap beat out of them by teleporting enemies you mean...

although I'm not entirely sure the ashura warp can be considered teleportation... in fact I'm positive it's just really really really fast movement... it just seems like teleportation to ryu because akuma can completely mask his ki when he's doing it...

Bison.. more of the same... though he may actually be able to teleport...

Ryu and Ken are faster
prove it.

and more powerful. prove it.

Icing the ground won't do much good, these guys are barefoot and used to that. Not as used to ice as Sub Zero but still. Ryu and Ken win because they are superior and stronger fighters.

as far as I'm aware (and keep in mind i've been doing this a while) training barefoot in martial arts does not give one an adequate advantage in being capible of fighting on frozen ground...confused

Tha C-Master
scorpion touches gill then teleports.. gill dies.. resurrects.. dies.. resurrects dies...

scorpion's definitely not useless here... Gill doesn't die, but he uses his seraphic wing instead, I'm not sure I called Scorpion useless.

*looks back*

Wait I did... scorpion gets his soul blessed.

jinzin
lol...

gills a living creature ain't he? he's capible of being killed ain't he?

well being in Yu's deathrealm is certainly going to kill him.. over and over and over.

Tha C-Master
Scorpion will be stuck though won't he?

jinzin
no.. that's where he disappears to when he's in mid teleport... thats how he jumps through time and space...

Tha C-Master
I see... Seraphic wing is pure and should have a soulnado effect...

shin_remy

scorpion's definitely not useless here...

WTF you are sutch an fanboy

Gill is called to be a semi god, a descended of the greeks gods also to be seen in sf 2nd impact.

Gill is way to powerfull for those 2!!

Seraphic wing will kill them. nuff said

samishe

Gill is called to be a semi god, a descended of the greeks gods also to be seen in sf 2nd impact.

So you think that Gill is too powerfull for Scorpion but Ryu can beat Raiden?

Tha C-Master
I'm not sure he said ryu can beat raiden... and that would simply depend on the potrayals of media...

jinzin
I see... Seraphic wing is pure and should have a soulnado effect...

doubtful.. the soulnado was a device that was comprimised of the emporers own majic and scorpion was ripped apart by other undead souls... unless the wing is comprised of undead spirits the effect should be the same at all..

jinzin

are you even listening to yourself.. haen't you already advocated the argument of "god just being a title"? what the hell are you doing making claims about godhood here? lol.. the only fanboy here is you my friend..

jinzin
I'm not sure he said ryu can beat raiden... and that would simply depend on the potrayals of media...

what media version of raiden do you think would lose?

Tha C-Master
Weaker incarnations of course...

jinzin
lol... which vs. which.. I'm curious now.

samishe
Raiden in his any incarnation would beat Ryu for ease. Even if mortal, without using lightnings and with hands tied behind his back.

brainchild81
ah yes, i was reffering to thelegistics of gameplay though.. subzero's kori blade is a weapon that WOULD incapacitate someone with but one or several slices or stabs yet MK characters can block such weapons with their arms... making comparisons via gameplay seems irrational that's all...True(& SF guys would win very easily if we didsmile). SF characters block Vega's claws w/arms, But that's unlikely to happen in canon.

frankly I don't think ken had the time to use them, even during the fight with bison ken needed time to collect energy for his hadoshoryu. vega was lightning fast and relentless... which isn't good considering scorpion's in this matchup.True. Ken Vs. Vega is a matchup that seems to occur in anime AND comics. Ken always wins without hado techniques unless Vega has help.

the incineration thing is an area effective attack... kinda hard to avoid...
the absolute zero thing seems to be an option that would require as much time as that hadoken... however much it takes sz to create an ice orb. Any pics of Scorp possessing or incinerating anyone?

Tha C-Master
Raiden in his any incarnation would beat Ryu for ease. Even if mortal, without using lightnings and with hands tied behind his back. And I'd say you're crazy on the last part...

jinzin

True. Ken Vs. Vega is a matchup that seems to occur in anime AND comics. Ken always wins without hado techniques unless Vega has help.
ken wins but vega a character with NO superpowers hospitalizes him near every time... add superpowers to the mix-up and well...
clearly fighting skills are not quite as favorable to SFers as people like to claim.

Any pics of Scorp possessing or incinerating anyone?

actually I do smile but you'll have to wait until this weekend.. don't know about the incineration thing though, I was going off deception and shaolin monks where he raises hellfire from the ground...

jinzin
oh nevermind.. here they are...

http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scorpion9xv.jpg

and this isn't the kind of incineration I'm talking about, I'm just throwing this in for kicks...

http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scorpion24ot.jpg
http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scorpion30iw.jpg
http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scorpion40ju.jpg

shin_remy
Raiden in his any incarnation would beat Ryu for ease. Even if mortal, without using lightnings and with hands tied behind his back.

omg

youre crazy

jinzin
laughing out loud shin remy you're so illogical... why don't you support an argument with facts.. of any sort.. from any media... just give it a shot see how it goes.. instead of just calling everyone wrong and hoping that's enough.

Tha C-Master
Shin Remy is the best debator on here bar none!

jinzin
laughing

Tha C-Master
You're mad because its true... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
hysterical

JacopeX
hysterical

brainchild81
ken wins but vega a character with NO superpowers hospitalizes him near every time... add superpowers to the mix-up and well...
clearly fighting skills are not quite as favorable to SFers as people like to claim. I wouldn't say that. On the V series Ken beat his a$$ so bad he had to save Vega's life afterward(Vega was trying to kill, Ken was holding back as usua)l, then he went to the hospital. In the Udon Comics(Always great art from those guys), Ken beat Vega's @$$ so bad he ran off. He literally jumped off a balcony just to get away from that @$$ whoopin.Originally posted by dvampire
Ken vs. Vega (fight 1):

http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/4208/11102005013035pm1ce.th.jpg

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3540/11102005013205pm7lv.th.jpg

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5428/11102005013323pm5tu.th.jpg

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/462/11102005013428pm2aw.th.jpg

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2240/11102005013537pm4pc.th.jpg

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9840/11102005013631pm9fq.th.jpg

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8422/11102005013727pm3ui.th.jpg and the next time they scrapped Ken was beating his @$$ again until Ken was distracted while beating up some of Vega's thugs. Vega did what was in his best interest and simply snuck him. I still think the h2h advantage goes to the SF guys. Scorp had just gotten his @$$ handed to him in h2h before he used his powers. Cool and funny pic by the way. Scorp did the same thing I would've done.

SF team wins and this is 100% Airtight proof

jinzin
I wouldn't say that. On the V series Ken beat his a$$ so bad he had to save Vega's life afterward(Vega was trying to kill, Ken was holding back as usua)l, then he went to the hospital. In the Udon Comics(Always great art from those guys), Ken beat Vega's @$$ so bad he ran off. He literally jumped off a balcony just to get away from that @$$ whoopin. and the next time they scrapped Ken was beating his @$$ again until Ken was distracted while beating up some of Vega's thugs. Vega did what was in his best interest and simply snuck him. I still think the h2h advantage goes to the SF guys. Scorp had just gotten his @$$ handed to him in h2h before he used his powers. Cool and funny pic by the way. Scorp did the same thing I would've done.

SF team wins and this is 100% Airtight proof

I would.. fact is he did hospitalize ken in v.. in udon the second fight all he needed was one hit to gain the advantage in the fight...

honestly I think that while it's hard to call a h2h competition scorpion is supernatural and sub-zero is out of their league power wise... ken got downed by vega when there were what 5, 10 thugs in the room. subzero outfought an entire army of baraka's... nothing the sf fighters have displayed comes close to that... subzero also KOed goro with 2 kicks.. I'd like to see ken or ryu do that...

in any case the fair competition that sub zero is reffering to in that pic is the fight they had when scoprion was alive.. scorpion didn't just lose a h2h to subzero.. confused

Tha C-Master
hysterical In denial eh? I don't blame you... sad

I usually cry when I think of the counterpost he's going to deliver.

Tha C-Master
I wouldn't say that. On the V series Ken beat his a$$ so bad he had to save Vega's life afterward(Vega was trying to kill, Ken was holding back as usua)l, then he went to the hospital. In the Udon Comics(Always great art from those guys), Ken beat Vega's @$$ so bad he ran off. He literally jumped off a balcony just to get away from that @$$ whoopin. and the next time they scrapped Ken was beating his @$$ again until Ken was distracted while beating up some of Vega's thugs. Vega did what was in his best interest and simply snuck him. I still think the h2h advantage goes to the SF guys. Scorp had just gotten his @$$ handed to him in h2h before he used his powers. Cool and funny pic by the way. Scorp did the same thing I would've done.

SF team wins and this is 100% Airtight proof Also Vega is part ninja, and is naturally gifted better than most.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>