Bastila vs Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Okay rematch

Ganner Rhysode
Bastila wasn't any stronger at the end of the game. She loses, again.

Darth_Glentract
Bastila embraced the Sith and was the apprentice, she couldn't be better

Kun-ni Habeo
Revan steps in and whoops Malak for her
he really is a true gentlemen

Fishy
Either Revan kills Malak, or Revan kills Malak and HK kills Bastila, or Malak just kills Bastila....

She doesn't stand a chance against him

Julie
poor Bastila....not many good choices for her....yeah for Revan being a gentleman

Fishy
Well what did you expect? All she ever did was follow him or be defeated by him, she may have been powerful but she was no Malak. Besides she didn't really recieve much training by Malak so she couldn't have gotten all that much more powerful since Malak took her with him. And at the time he did, Malak defeated her. So logically speaking he would a few days/weeks later.

Julie
poor Bastila....she sacrifices herself so Revan can escape then she's tortured by Malak until she falls to the dark side then Revan returns and beats her with a lightsaber....rough life

Darth_Janus
I liked having the Sith version of Bastila at the end. Just that was enough to tempt me to forsake my mastery of light and just go evil.

Darth Mantis
Malak.

darthpayne
Bastila would put up agood fight but lose then Revan comes and detroys Malak

kamhal
Malak wins. Unless revan comes and beats malak for her. About HK-47, i don't think he can kill Bastila with a blast shoot. She is a jedi after all, and a strong one...

Sexyback
Malak firmly has this.

General Kenobl
Well this is obvious. Malak is definately greater than Bastila. If Bastila was more powerful, why didn't she kill him when she distracted the Dark Lord to allow Revan and Carth to escape? That's right, she failed.

S_W_LeGenD
Malak is much more powerful then Bastilla.

darthsith19
Malak wins in a kinda close fight. wtf is up with the poll?

S_W_LeGenD
Come-on people!

Bastilla is no match against Malak. We all know that what he did to Bastilla.

On SF, when I faced Bastilla. I was laughing!

But when I faced Malak. I was too confident and I thought that I would teach him a lesson or two. But soon I was running over here and there with Malak at my back. It was a long and hard fight.

This fight isn't even close.

But yes! Poll sucks in this thread!

Darth Godzilla
That game is screwed up in some ways. On the Leviathan, I was BEATING Malak when Bastila comes in and goes "Leave, I'll save you." She probably wanted to be turned to the dark side. Dumb b1tch.

Sexyback
lol!

Darth Godzilla
Then Nihilus comes out of nowhere and eats Revan. He proceeds to rape Bastila through use of the Force. (If you read the Maul vs. Grievous thread, you'll get it)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.