Pranks at the job!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pandemoniac
You people must have some good stories about this, pulling pranks at your job!

Today, I saw a colleague eating a banana, so I made a monkey-sound. A 'always in for some fun' other colleague replied it even louder and soon we where hopping around the guy with the banana, acting like chimpanzees and trying to steal the banana. Laughed my butt off!
But later that day our chef sat down for some lunch, and guess what, he pulled out a banana! It took only a swift look at my primal-colleague to get the whole act starting again.
Well, just wanted to share that with you...

What have you done?

xXLauriëXx
laughing out loud

Kharhmah
LMFAO! laughing

GuitarBunny
lol

Pandemoniac
Oh, and we had a snowball fight indoors this winter. This guy (the same dude who had the first banana, he seems to attract stuff like that) was repairing something, and being very concentrated on it.
We other guys went outside and made a lot of snowballs and bombed his poor productive ass! He was still able to see the fun of it, luckily

jason maddox
this guy i work with is an easy target for pranks so the other day we lured him to the freezer and threw water on him and stuffed lard under the doorhandles of his truck,now those are good times

JLred
God those are funny....

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by jason maddox
this guy i work with is an easy target for pranks so the other day we lured him to the freezer and threw water on him and stuffed lard under the doorhandles of his truck,now those are good times

Awwww! He still working with you?

jason maddox
yeah he is,we were just laughing about it today and then this girl i work with we took a tampon and put it on the bathroom floor and spread ketchup all over the toilet and floor,god it looked so real and at another job me and this guy went out and the took the tires off of this girls car and when she got out she found her car on blocks

Pandemoniac
Hehehe, good one! We had a guy from work always parking in front of the delivery door, and suppliers couldn't get to the building. One day we wrapped his car in many, many layers of plastic foil and he had to pull it of with his bare hands, cause using a knife would scratch the paint job.
Took him half an hour and he is parking his car in the next street now

XIA
A while ago when it wasnt my shift as the cashier, A guy walked up to my friend (who was working) and asked if he could have a snapple. I walked up to him and said "Have mine." I dumped it on his face and ran out. Not really A prank, just mean.

jason maddox
one night when i still worked with my sister she had gotten a new car and me and my friend sneaked the keys out of her purse and parked it in a parking lot across the street

big gay kirk
A colleague way back had some alloy wheels he was very proud of.... this was back in the days when alloys were quite rare.... he was going on and on about how he'd had to buy locking wheel nuts so no one nicked his wheels.... we snatched the keys from his locker, took the wheels off the car, put the car on the fork lift, and hid the car around the corner, leaving the wheels in the car park... when he came off shift, he was horrified... we told him his new wheels couldn't be that good, if the car thievs had left them behind!!!

-Funky Punk-
ok so i have never done this but i no some one who did....u go over the intercom at work and say your name plz report to the conference room but dont disguise ur voice!!

SnakeEyes
In no way is that anywhere near something that I would even consider to be humorous. Not only is it utterly lacking any sort of comedy, I probably just lowered my IQ when I read that not-funny statement...

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by big gay kirk
A colleague way back had some alloy wheels he was very proud of.... this was back in the days when alloys were quite rare.... he was going on and on about how he'd had to buy locking wheel nuts so no one nicked his wheels.... we snatched the keys from his locker, took the wheels off the car, put the car on the fork lift, and hid the car around the corner, leaving the wheels in the car park... when he came off shift, he was horrified... we told him his new wheels couldn't be that good, if the car thievs had left them behind!!!

I wish I was there! Sounds hilarous!

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
In no way is that anywhere near something that I would even consider to be humorous. Not only is it utterly lacking any sort of comedy, I probably just lowered my IQ when I read that not-funny statement...

hysterical
You crack me up!

Genesis-Soldier
i can't pull pranks at work, mostly bacause it will get me injured (or someone else)

riv6672
There were a LOT of female members back in '05!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.