What Is Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

THE MAN 234
IM NOT SURE WHAT STAR WARS IS

macgeek2005
What?

smoker4
http://supports4less.com/silipos/footsupports/soft-sock-bg.jpg

mossman
In 1977 it was the title of a movie.
In 1978 it became the title of a series of movies.
We are currently on the verge of the release of the final Star Wars film, which is the sixth, but is actually the third.

Hope that cleared things up, troll...

macgeek2005
My grandma calles Return of the Jedi #3

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by THE MAN 234
IM NOT SURE WHAT STAR WARS IS

Huh? You weren't drafted in the '99 War against Hollywood Superstars? Lucky for some...

bilb
Originally posted by smoker4
http://supports4less.com/silipos/footsupports/soft-sock-bg.jpg

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

That is the best laugh I have had all day!! Cheers Smoke!

smoker4
Originally posted by bilb
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

That is the best laugh I have had all day!! Cheers Smoke!

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/serenade.gif

Imaginary
no expression

DCLXVI
confused
*Coughs*

BAILY
Star Wars........... what more can I say.... worst Science Fiction Movie Series EVER!!!!

BAILY
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DCLXVI
laughing out loud
Nice sig. wink

Mist
Originally posted by BAILY
Star Wars........... what more can I say.... worst Science Fiction Movie Series EVER!!!!

laughing laughing laughing

yeah, i hate is so much i dedicated a sig to how much i hate it....

damn, these threads get worse every day.....

Imaginary
Lets hurt them erm

Darth_Vader05
What is happening to KMC!?

kiadimundijedi
THIS THREAD SUCKS PLEASE SHUT IT DOWN, WOW ITS GOTTEN SO BAD THAT PEOPLE START THREADS TO START THREADS!!!

Mist
the noobs and other wonderful people who need attention are running out of trailers and spoilers.....so they have to spam this place...

Imaginary
We are so screwed smile

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Darth_Vader05
What is happening to KMC!?

I'd say this is the time-line to answer that question.

Nov 04- Teaser trailer comes out---curious new peeps hit kmc and begin to open threads

Mar 05-Full length trailer hits, floodgates open for every single fool who hasn't been keeping up with ROTS, 56,000 inane threads are started.

May 19th- ROTS opens.......KMC EP3 section crashes under the weight of ridiculous threads. laughing out loud

smoker4
laughing

DarkYoda
Yeah...I know...this place is kind of dead now that all the spoilers are on the table and there aren't any files to download. Doesn't look like the months after May 19th will be very spectacular. I fear this forum and a large part of KMC will die once this movie finally gets released and we breath a sigh of relief.

That is...until we start swapping new episodes of the next Star Wars TV series!! big grin

Mist
big grin

LanİeWindu™
Pointless and has no reason to live on in the hearts of fans everywhere.

Goodbye my friend the thread of "What Is Star Wars" I hope you have a good after-life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.