UK Orange mobile star wars vader ad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARTH STEVIOUS
I just went to the cenima tonight and saw a really funny new orange mobile ad before Sahara. He tells vader to turn to the orange side lol. Can any one get hold of this cause i would love to download it.

smoker4
That sounds cool smokin'

bILLYgOAT
the ad sounds better than the package offered.

what the fuc would u do with a wookie pouch?

LightSaber_Part
Yeah, sounds good. smile
does any one have it??

cylob69
Originally posted by bILLYgOAT
the ad sounds better than the package offered.

what the fuc would u do with a wookie pouch?

Well i want one for my phone but i dont think u can get the pouch seperate.
AND BY THE WAY-
Any uk fans who bought tickets from UCI in the first weeks of sale and didnt get digital screening tickets due to them being unavailable at the time can exchange them for the now available digital screenings.
Like i did
same seats-same day.

Sadako of Girth
Well done Stevieous... That does sound good...

fatfreechicken
Hi! I've seen the ad too and it is class! lol

although you cant d/l it without subscribing, you can still view it at visit4info.com - its under cinema ads and within last 30 days

umraan
i didnt see anything

umraan
and u have to sign up for that shit

EUAN1988
i didnt have to sign up for it, and it wasnt as funny as i thought it would be

Knowone
download link:

http://screeningroom2.boardsmag.com/commercials/20050422.orange_starwarsgoldspotvader.mov?155329=57081

right click and save as

jjwil76
ho-hum. don't like seeing vader dissed. should've choked those ***** ass executives out. now that's comedy!

jjwil76
whoa! sorry for the double post....but when the hell did they start censoring our goddamned posts!??

jjwil76
why is ***** censored in my earlier post---sorry just testing

DenKi
its ****ing ****ING **** stupud for **** sake?!

LOL

astrofan428
I agree with jjwil76, they where just bashing Vader. What the hell?

It was funny though, liked seeing the fat guy get smacked.

jjwil76
that mother****ing ***** ass ad sucked a huge ****ing cock!!

Stunrun
Originally posted by DARTH STEVIOUS
I just went to the cenima tonight and saw a really funny new orange mobile ad before Sahara. He tells vader to turn to the orange side lol. Can any one get hold of this cause i would love to download it.

yeh this was an hilarious ad, i saw it when i went to see 'The Amityville Horror' i love the part when they hum the 'imperial march' and Vader gets pissed and walks offlaughing out loud

plz, somone download it!!

astrofan428
Originally posted by Knowone
download link:

http://screeningroom2.boardsmag.com/commercials/20050422.orange_starwarsgoldspotvader.mov?155329=57081

right click and save as

There you go Stun

Stunrun
oh thx! thumb up

astrofan428
No prob

Stunrun
Originally posted by jjwil76
ho-hum. don't like seeing vader dissed. should've choked those ***** ass executives out. now that's comedy!

oh come on! im a huge SW fan like all of us, and i didnt take any offense to that ad what so ever. It was dam right funny

jjwil76
Originally posted by Stunrun
oh come on! im a huge SW fan like all of us, and i didnt take any offense to that ad what so ever. It was dam right funny

nothing makes me laugh like a choking executive!!! that's me though.

bILLYgOAT
coc|< smoker ad

DenKi
IT was funny, only the SW geeks wouldnt like it

bILLYgOAT
Originally posted by DenKi
IT was funny, only the SW geeks wouldnt like it

no sh!t

& u post here
whats that make u? huh

astrofan428
Ignore him.

bILLYgOAT
Ignore?

naw l)

astrofan428
Trust me, it is for the best.

theshakl
...yeah Vader should not be put down like that..he should have sliced and diced the guys....

didn't take offense but if this commercial is shown on TV, my reputation in school will not be increased lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.