Help With Movie Title from the 80's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jalen05
Hi everyone. I really have a tough one for you all. I wish I had more information to help you out, but I saw this when I was really young and I dont remember much of it.
This movie was around late 70's early 80's.
It was an older alien invasion movie. Something like invasion of the body snatchers or like strange invaders.Anyways they were some people trapped on a farm and they had to fight their way off of it. And all I can remember is these people shooting these aliens with shotguns.
I know its not much to go on, but hopefully one of you might know. This movie was around the time when Strange Invaders was around. The one were aliens had taken over a small town and could kill things with their mind.
Thanks again everyone!

Kaleanae
I don't know messed

Colabee
I remember barns and shotguns in a movie called Critters about an invasion of small vicious bitey furry aliens. Would that be too obvious though. Hope i helped a bit anyway.

Xavier Draven
could ya describe the aliens?

I can only think of Critters or the bad comedy Spaced Invaiders

Hmm farm and aliens

Signs? lol

Cinemaddiction
Sounds like the "Invasion" 1978 remake, with Donald Sutherland to me, anyway.

da man
Any chance it's the BBC remake of Day of the Triffids?

DreXor
critters had a lot of shogun shooting, the critters were small like a bowling ball and had alot of teeth, kinda of like black furred versions of the dog thing in "the dark crystal"

spaced invaders had very little shotgun shooting in it and the farm portion was very short, they mostly ran around town (halloween night) because they had heard "war of the worlds" on thier space ship and thought it was real.

Jackie Malfoy
Not sure.It sounds familar though. I love eighy movies so much I jut wish I knew what the name of it is.Yu can always go to VH One site and look up I love the eightys.
It should be listed there somewhere.JM

Dazzler619
was it "Night Of The Creeps" ?

SlipknoT
Was it Invaders from Mars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.