STORM CAN SEE THE FUTURE!!(kinda)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
alright in x4 the x-men and f4 mini series storm explains that she can see glimpses of the future!! what to you guys think of this

pr1983
What the f**k?

how does she explain this?

and it should be in the storm thread...

stormfront13
i know it should be in the storm thread but no one responds there anymore. and idk nataku splained it to me. he said its like a spider sense for her

pr1983
Originally posted by stormfront13
i know it should be in the storm thread but no one responds there anymore. and idk nataku splained it to me. he said its like a spider sense for her

ok... and whether people would reply or not (and im pretty sure they would), doesnt mean u make a new thread...

stormfront13
but if i wanted to ask people what they think about it and talk to them and get their opinions i can't do that in the storm thread cause not everyone goes there and its been pretty dead lately

pr1983
Cos u havent posted anything, if you posted this in the storm thread the same people who would read it here would read it there...

Paola
Not another Storm thread, please crazy

pr1983
Originally posted by Paola
Not another Storm thread, please crazy

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.