hey guys?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smiling_Sadly
guys am i annoying (to those who have talked to me) cuz i feel like im gettin the cold shoulder! and i dont want to be annoying trust me i no i have been around alot of annoyin punks latley, so sorry if it has rubbed off on me! and dont think im puttin this on cuz i feel sry for my self(cuz i dont in the least bit!) i just wanted to no so i can fix it! embarrasment confused

HockeyHorror
no comment no expression

welcome to KMC (i guess)

BadBabe
dont be a dork HH

i havent talked to you but trust me if people bit.ch @ you for say sumtin they dont like just tell me i bit.ch at people like that wink

raven guardia
I dont think I ment ya but welcome to KMC....it rocks here!

HockeyHorror
how am i a dork BB?

BadBabe
dont talk to me

HockeyHorror
im not talking to you..your just reading what im typing and posting.

steely balls
haven't met you, people did the same when i first joined but try talking to them

BadBabe
now im confused wacko

BadBabe
yeah steely rocks thumb up we all like him

steely balls
tanks

BadBabe
np

yeah all you have to do is talk to them

just dont mess with people like sil and lil cuz youll get thhhe entire KMC on your back

BadBabe
OMG STEELY YOU HAVE JACK BLACK IN YOUR SIG drool

raven guardia
no steely and you have the same mental ablity that is why you get along so well...as for HH he is very intelligent and you just dont understand him that is why you dont like him. people fear what they dont understand.

BadBabe
HH confuses me my IQ is like 90 and his is like 150 blink

HockeyHorror
your's isn't 90 trust me BB.

HockeyHorror
jk laughing out loud

raven guardia
HH is very smart yes

steely balls
huh...is that a compliment
I like HH

HockeyHorror
RG> also very smart.

BadBabe
how do you know that wacko

HockeyHorror
like i said JK laughing out loud before

BadBabe
shut up blink

HockeyHorror
so say shut up to me cuz you are disagreeing with which you are agreeing that your IQ is lower than 90?...

raven guardia
BB maybe you should take your own advice (j/k)

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

BadBabe
huh?

Darth Revan
Because an IQ of 90 is extremely low...

steely balls
hes kick ass

BadBabe
hes so hot

steely balls
yes pretty hot

BadBabe
so bangini was hit on the head to much when i was little

BadBabe
swingin both ways arnt we

steely balls
no just confident enough in my sexuality to say i would f.uck him if i was a girl

BadBabe
right on! big grin

i would fu.ck him if i was over 18

Darth Revan
the thing is, if you had an IQ that low, you wouldn't be having this discussion right now because you probably'd just think it was the rest of the world's fault for being so damn smart big grin

BadBabe
IT IS YOUR FALT

steely balls
ahhhh

BadBabe
ahhhh?

steely balls
cheese popsicals

BadBabe
well i G2G see you guys tommorow hopefully blink

steely balls
byeeee

HockeyHorror
god bless and good night/
you get ****ed up like crip walkin by Suge Knight/
-Ras Kass

good song, good song

Smiling_Sadly
good lord wow that jumped from one subject to another!lol well thanx for the help ill keep it in mind!you guys are great! ok y are talkin about IQ's?????? kinda crazy!but any ways i think yall are all smart! i hope that made you feel better! big grin

Dogbert
blink
Well at least your happy smile

BadBabe
lol

Smiling_Sadly
lol well hey, how do you guys have time to look at every thing??? there is alot of stuff on here! one forum keeps me busy!!! eek! seriously!!! wow, but any who, i like this thing cuz ive never been to one of these untill this one they are fun! (forums if your wonderin!)lol

BadBabe
to lazy cant read

crazy_c
CRAYONS! eek!

Smiling_Sadly
????? do u just say random stuff like that????? it is pretty funny actually! laughing shit

crazy_c
ocaasionally stick out tongue

Smiling_Sadly
hehehehe eek! (that smilie is actually kinda creepy!) if someone was lookin at me like that i would prolly kich 'em in the shine and run!

crazy_c
lol what about this one? naughty

Smiling_Sadly
lol yea that one too, maybe i would just run quickly for that one! if i ran into that one!

crazy_c
just stay away from irish farmers and you'll be fine yes

crazy_c
especially if they're from laois. *shudders*

Smiling_Sadly
ok ill be sure to do that! lol, hey wut does " lmaos" mean???

crazy_c
if its lmao its laugh my ass off

Smiling_Sadly
o k that is cool, hey have u ever seen that commercial with that old guy dancing at six flags??? now that would creep me out!!!

crazy_c
nope i dont think so but what id somebody did this to you>? drool

Smiling_Sadly
lol well i think i would........i dont no but it wouldnt be pretty!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.