Awesome Video Game Trailers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

prod_
http://progressive.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2004/lucasfilm/hyperspace/ep3vg_testZ_dl.mov
http://progressive.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2004/lucasfilm/hyperspace/ep3vg_testY_dl.mov
http://progressive.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2004/lucasfilm/hyperspace/ep3vg_testX_dl.mov

The thrid one was awesome!

Mist
are these from the game website? coz im seen them otherwise......

prod_
I dont know...saw em at TFN...me thinks they are new...

check out the third one...doesnt take long to upload...

The others are awesome too...saw a bit of GG in second one...

Force Adept
All those are sooooooo awesome. I can't wait for the game sad

prod_
Yes...I actually wasnt excited for the game...but after seeing these...I will certainly buy the game!!!!...It looks so cool!

DeVi| D0do
wow! thanks prod looks great! big grin

Mist
OMG! did i see playable YODA! eek!

im preordering as son as i can......may 5th cannot come quick enough!

Mist
hey, why the fork does dooku have a blue saber in the last one?

Force Adept
See that was one of my first thoughts, though it could just be an NPC (non-playable-character) that helps you through a certain part of the game. At least, that's what I'm thinking it is, trying not to get my hopes up...

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by Mist
nah.. preordering is a waste... your money just ends up sitting in someone else's account gaining interest for them instead of you.

hey, why the fork does dooku have a blue saber in the last one?
yeah, i wondered that too confused

Mist
Originally posted by Force Adept
See that was one of my first thoughts, though it could just be an NPC (non-playable-character) that helps you through a certain part of the game. At least, that's what I'm thinking it is, trying not to get my hopes up...

no, my hyper magazine has a ep3 game special in it, and they were hinting you can play as yoda......

and SUITED VADER WITH A SABER!

*creams pants*

embarrasment

Force Adept
yes happy

Oh lord...

I just hope this heart attack doesn't kill me..

Lan©eWindu™
I'm picking this up as well.

I guess I should Pre-Order so I know I have a copy.

DeVi| D0do
Is it not coming out on PC?

I guess its PS2 for me then

pooperpants
heres something i made

nothing to do with video game though

http://s1.youshareit.com/files/a1d5c559d9c616fa7b2e69964edd4dd2.html

DeVi| D0do
that was cool pooperpants rock ... though SW music woulda been better big grin

BAILY
These commercials are really cool... glad I reserved this game

Too bad I am broke and prolly wont be able to get it... lol

prod_
Originally posted by pooperpants
heres something i made

what is it??? confused

bill9d9
OMG! did i see playable YODA! eek!

I do not think you can play as Yoda. Pretty sure he is a non-player character from what I saw on the game's website.

Lan©eWindu™
Originally posted by bill9d9
I do not think you can play as Yoda. Pretty sure he is a non-player character from what I saw on the game's website.

No, I hear he is a secret character. Along with many other characters that you have to unlock. This is just what I heard, take it as a rumor if you must, but it sounded legit to me.

Mist
right, here is as quoted from my magazine:

"You will definitely get to play as all the characters from the major boss battles of the game, including Mace Windu, Count Dooku and General Grievous. In addition to that there are other characters that are playable in both the single player and co-op bonus missions. You may even find yourself in control of the toughest, and smallest, Jedi of them all, in one of those levels"

So either way, yoda is playable.wink

Bowlin4Mustafar
hmm, they were pretty cool. In the third one it appeared that there was a really quick shot towards the end of Anakin slicing up Nick Gillard's (sp?), episode 3 character. This game has potiential.

pr1983
looks like a sweet game... will definately be looking at it...

Mist
Originally posted by Bowlin4Mustafar
hmm, they were pretty cool. In the third one it appeared that there was a really quick shot towards the end of Anakin slicing up Nick Gillard's (sp?), episode 3 character. This game has potiential.

theres a pic of his character in the mag also, he has a green saber. cool

jaden101
i like the little homage to return of the jedi right at the end when you see anakin...you get the wierd flashing and you can see his skull...just like what happens after vader throws the emperor down the shaft in rotj and the dark force electricity is surging through him...nice touch

ickeris2003
i cant wait till the game comes out. its gonna be awesome rolling on floor laughing

astrofan428
Those did look pretty damn cool, although it is weird seeing star wars action set to rock music.

2nd and 3rd trailer absolutely kicked ass.

Something I noticed in the trailers and the lego game, there are parts during the mustafar duel where the two of them have to work together. Is there anything like that in the movie itself.

XX Emperor XX
May is gonna be the best month ever. We got the soundtrack May 3rd, the video game May 5th, and of course EP.3 May 19th!! big grin

DarkYoda
Those were incredibly awesome. Thank you Prod. I can't wait to play this game!! cool Happy Dance

Julie
I prob won't play until after I see the movie

Fieperskaivu
Very sexy...I can't wait. My nipples are sweating with anticipation.

Anakin2Vader
Originally posted by Fieperskaivu
Very sexy...I can't wait. My nipples are sweating with anticipation.

confused

Prod
laughing out loud

umraan
damn i cant wait!!!

master sifadius
Originally posted by pooperpants
heres something i made

can you tell me the name of the song playing in the background of this, I have really been wanting to know for awile, so someone please tell me.

obi_wans_beard
Looking forward to this game. I know you can do a two player vs mode, but is there any official confirmation on a two player co op? I.e. You and a friend playing as Obi Wan & Anakin on the Invisible Hand.

Many thanks.

master sifadius
Originally posted by master sifadius
can you tell me the name of the song playing in the background of this, I have really been wanting to know for awile, so someone please tell me.

obi_wans_beard
"master sifadius" it could be possible that the music is simply generic rock music?

master sifadius
That is not rock, I don't know of any rock songs with a full chorus.

obi_wans_beard
Oh sorry I didn't realise you were referring to the video the other chap made. I thought you were referring to the official trailers.

The music is taken off the omen I think? Or it is at least associated with it in someway. However I do not know the name of the track but have been trying to locate it for some years now so if you found out the title I would be most grateful if you could share it with me.

Obi-OneManShow
"O Fortuna" by Carl Orff from Carmina Burana
You're sure to find it on P2P.
Check John Boorman's 1981 Excalibur for some great use of it.
You guys should've learned this in school (I did).

http://users.pandora.be/de.cock/muziek/01_o_fortuna.mp3
Choose from different orchestrations here: http://webjay.org/by/phauly/ofortuna

master sifadius
Thanks ALOT! man......

LandoSpeeder2
A new Episode III game trailer sneak preview at http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/tease.html?tPage=/hyperspace/member/video/17.html only for HS members though.

LucasArts will soon reveal the latest trailer for this game on their website, but here is a sneak preview for Hyperspace members.

heels1985
In the new HS trailer, go to point 1:10.

Why is Dooku fighting with a BLUE saber?

Hmmm....

Mist
the new trailer is crap. i like the other 3 better. that trailer just made me NOT want to get the game........but of course i will get itwink

ArynCrinn
What is lucasarts problem?
Think about the money they could make by releasing the game on PC also!!!

macgeek2005
And Mac

ArynCrinn
I'm not going to go and buy an XBOX or PS2 just to play one game!!!

jedi2187
Originally posted by macgeek2005
And Mac

I know that the Star Wars Lego game is coming to Mac in August; no doubt that this one will follow soon.

Which would give me a justified reason to get that new G5 iMac I've been drooling after...

ArynCrinn
Seeing how they haven't even planned a pc version, I wouldn't count on a mac version

Mist
Originally posted by ArynCrinn
I'm not going to go and buy an XBOX or PS2 just to play one game!!!

im gonna sit and take pics of me playing this game until you go out and buy onebig grin

but think of all the other games you could get....

i have about 16 games on xbox....all bought, not burnt.....most of them are sweet.....kotor, kotor2..etc..

xeous
I'm not going to play the game until after I see the movie...

ArynCrinn
But I already have my PC for the few good games that are on XBOX

macgeek2005
If anyone wants to see the Star Wars Episode III Teaser Trailer with a Beethoven Symphony as a soundtrack, PM me. It's very facinating.

jedi2187
Which one of Beethoven's masterpiece's was used?

obi_wans_beard
Thank you very much onemanshow!!!!!

Lord Banshee
i dont have a ps2 or an xbox sad

J-Unit
Could Someone Post The Trailer Here On KMC?

LandoSpeeder2
It was ok, but not great. but at least it wasn't the full trailer, just a preview of the trailer from HS. the full one will be for all.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by J-Unit
Could Someone Post The Trailer Here On KMC? I think DV5's link still works. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=336698

umraan
thanks!!!

J-Unit
Thank U Lando Nice Move

astrofan428
In the new trailer does yoda push Anakin out of a window?

Matafaka
old link doesnt work so heres new link
http://rapidshare.de/files/1309899/epiii_gametrailer_480_dl.mov.html

Prod
thanks!

HAROLD
I hate saying this, but the Episode III game WILL SUCK. LucasArts, embarassingly, has many bad games in it's past (ie. Star Wars: Bounty Hunter = worst graphics ever!). The best Star Wars games have been developed by other companies (ie. Factor 5's Rogue Squadron series, BioWare's Knights of the Old Republic).

And, LA has recently been putting down the GameCube. Just to let everyone know: GAMECUBE IS MORE POWERFUL THAN PLAYSTATION 2. Rogue Squadron II had the best graphics ever, and was probably the best SW game behind KOTOR.

And, GameCube is home to some of the best first-party games of this generation (ie. Metroid Prime, Wind Waker, Resident Evil 4)

CURSE YOU LUCASARTS!

LandoSpeeder2
We don't know that it will suck since it's not out yet. And the only reason your mad is cus you only have a gamcube and aren't able to play it. But seeming as you seem to hate all of LA's games why would you want them on game cube? And it doesn't sound like you've played very many LA games, since it seems you don't own an Xbox or PS2.

HAROLD
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
We don't know that it will suck since it's not out yet. And the only reason your mad is cus you only have a gamcube and aren't able to play it. But seeming as you seem to hate all of LA's games why would you want them on game cube? And it doesn't sound like you've played very many LA games, since it seems you don't own an Xbox or PS2.

I didn't say I wanted LA's games on GameCube. Quite frankly, I'm glad they're not.

nazgūl-lord
gamecube is NOT more powerfull than playstation 2 .I have a ps2 and i can accpet that the xbox is probably better but not the gamecube it doesn't even has online support and half of the games that are released don't come out on gamecube

vader519
I used to own a gamecube, and the games that LA had for game cube like Rogue Squadron II & III, and Jedi KNight II:Jedi Outcast were awesome. But I sold the gamecube for a PS2, and PS2 is by far better. They have more games and itis awesoem. The only draw back is that Jedi Knight II is not for PS2. But that will all change when the Episode 3 game comes out.

LandoSpeeder2
My Cus had an Xbox, but it always had problems and then broke completely so he sold it to game stop and got a PS2.

ArynCrinn
Do not underestimate the power of the Gamecube! I blame it's poor sales on the general public, people like you, who don't know what are good games, and that think racing and sport games are good, and also all those poeple who get other systems because it's harder to get illegal copies of games for it (I personally know lot's of them!). By the way it does feature online support, it's just that few games have been made to support online. This coming from someone who doesn't have any of the newer systems.

Why won't Lucasarts release ROTS on the PC?
My PC is far more powerful than any of these consoles...

.:Space Opera:.
...and more stubborn.

Mist
yeah.....episode 3 game would look smoking on my 3.4ghz p4...smokin'

.:Space Opera:.
meh...i like my controller for the XBOX...i HATE using the keyboard and mouse.

DenKi
WHat would it run better on tho?

Ive got a Xbox and PS2??

I think Xbox maybe cause of the more better gfx, but it would be hard to control?

ArynCrinn
THAT IS WHY YOU GET A CONTROLLER FOR YOUR PC!!!!!
IF you wanted to, you could even find an adapter to use your favourite console controller on there!

For a game like this I would want to use a controller, strategy games and shooters however, keyboard and mouse is the only way to go, unless of course they came up with thought control...then that is all you would ever want to use.

Mist
id say xbox, given its the best console out now...faster cpu, better ram, better gfx....

But really, that doesnt make much of a difference.

i dont like ps2 controllers, theyre too small....i have xbox controller S....nice and perfect for my hands..

ArynCrinn
I find your lack of...knowledge...disturbing

Mist
is this gonna turn into a console debate? coz i really dont want to waste my time arguing...so im not gonna.

and maybe...check the stat sheets for each one.....

BACK TO TOPIC:

i wonder if sidious is playable?

ArynCrinn
I just feel that LucasArts is abandoning the PC, especially after I heard the other day that Star Wars Battlefront 2 would not be on PC.

And by the way, you need to understand that system performance isn't just based on CPU clock speed and amount of RAM, there are alot more things that need to be considered!

I'm not trying to start anything.
I'm just trying to get answers!

And Mist, I think that haveing sidious playable, maybe just as an ulockable character would be pretty cool.

HAROLD
GameCube is better than PS2. End of discussion. I agree with Arynn.

Mist
I just feel that LucasArts is abandoning the PC, especially after I heard the other day that Star Wars Battlefront 2 would not be on PC.

And by the way, you need to understand that system performance isn't just based on CPU clock speed and amount of RAM, there are alot more things that need to be considered!

yeah, hence my "But really, that doesnt make much of a difference." comment earlier.

that sucks, as if battlefront 2 isnt on pc. you sure this isnt just early talk?

i wonder if kashyyyk will be in the game.....

Fieperskaivu
Xbox completely owns PS2 and Gamecube in every aspect. Bow Now.

vader519
Ther are too may problems with Xbox. Plus the fact that you hav som amny buttons on the controller it is hard to remember. Also if you want to play a dvd on the xobox, you have to buy the remote control, unline PS2, you can use your game controller. I will agree taht Xbox does have the better graphics. Gamecube could be awesome f they had some of the games that PS2 and Xbox have. And gamecube would be better if it played dvds. The problem Nintendo has trying to sell gamecube or any of its new consoles coming out is the fact that they do not want to evolve like sony and micrsoft. They just want to be an video game system, not an entetaniment system.

nazgūl-lord
Do not underestimate the power of the Gamecube! I blame it's poor sales on the general public, people like you, who don't know what are good games, and that think racing and sport games are good, and also all those poeple who get other systems because it's harder to get illegal copies of games for it (I personally know lot's of them!). By the way it does feature online support, it's just that few games have been made to support online. This coming from someone who doesn't have any of the newer systems.

Why won't Lucasarts release ROTS on the PC?
My PC is far more powerful than any of these consoles...

if you define good games as Super Mario and that stuff then i think it's you who don't know good games .but everyone has another opinion.I personally rather play ratchet and clank than that stupid italian plumberstick out tongue

And i'm sure lucasarts has it's reasons for not releasing a pc version.

HAROLD

Darth Mantis
Who thinks episode III the game is going to be good?

vader519
I think the game is going to be awesome, and I cannot wait to get it in two weeks.

ArynCrinn
A few facts that should be noted:
Playstation came about because of a deal between sony and nintendo, in which Nintendo were getting Sony to develop a CD drive for the SNES, however, nintendo changed to Phillips instead, which really upset Sony, who then decided to deveopl their own game system, so I guess you should be thanking mario for Playstation.
And really people...Microsoft??? There are reasons why good companies, like ILM want people, who can use UNIX and LINUX instead of windows...simply becuase they are better operating systems.
I am currently studying electrical and computer engineering at university...I believe I would know something about hardware and software.

Now, back onto the topic...
I think that if the ROTS game will be pretty good, seeing how it looks similar to the LOTR ROTK game, just with lightsabers and force powers.

HAROLD
A few facts that should be noted:
Playstation came about because of a deal between sony and nintendo, in which Nintendo were getting Sony to develop a CD drive for the SNES, however, nintendo changed to Phillips instead, which really upset Sony, who then decided to deveopl their own game system, so I guess you should be thanking mario for Playstation.
And really people...Microsoft??? There are reasons why good companies, like ILM want people, who can use UNIX and LINUX instead of windows...simply becuase they are better operating systems.
I am currently studying electrical and computer engineering at university...I believe I would know something about hardware and software.

I know about EVERYTHING you just said. Still though, NINTENDO OWNZ!

ArynCrinn
Yeah...nintendo...entertainment since 1889

HAROLD
Yes, I know what you're talking about. Nintendo started as a trading card company way back when. I know, I know...

HAROLD
I've been a Nintendo fan since the day I was born.

ArynCrinn
At least most the games they make themselves are good...cant say the same for sony and microsoft

isn't this thread meant to be about the episode 3 game?

yeah...I want to play it...maybe I could just get an xbox or PS2 emulator...

nazgūl-lord

HAROLD

vader519
And how do you know that it is mediocre, have you played it yet. All I know is that I am getting the game in two weeks, and I will be playing it right up unitl the moment I have to leave for the midnight showing.

nazgūl-lord
Originally posted by HAROLD
The only mistake Nintendo made with that system was the decision to use carts over discs. Not only are carts more expensive to produce, they hold much less. But, just to remind you: N64 had nearly twice the power of the PlayStation.

And by the way: ROTS, while obviously a mediocre game (at best), will be MUCH better on Xbox.

i presume mediocre is 6-6.5 .I personally think it wil get an 7.5-8
And i can that on xbox it will be better but i don't care coz i'm happy with my ps2 .

Discomurf
Don't believe the hype!!!

Gamecube SMOKES the PS2 in power. True, it doesn't have a good on-line model - nothing beats XBOX live IMO. But Da Cube also has some of the best games...Metroid Prime, FZero GX, Rouge Squadron II/Rouge Leader and especially Resident Evil 4(best game this gen)- and the new Zelda graphically look better than ANYTHING on PS2 and most games on Xbox. LucasArts would have sold a copy of ROTS to me if they didn't shun the Cube! The Rouge series is the best looking Star Wars simulation to date, period.

thumb up

XX Emperor XX
I posted this in a different thread but I'll post it here also. I was wondering if anyone has seen the fox ad for the star wars video game. It said that this sat. night during nascar they are going to be showing the video game trailer I guess and also the important issue something about a secret code or passwprd for the game or something like that. I've seen it twice now, but I never catch the commercial from the beginning? does anyone have info on this?

HAROLD
Originally posted by Discomurf
Don't believe the hype!!!

Gamecube SMOKES the PS2 in power. True, it doesn't have a good on-line model - nothing beats XBOX live IMO. But Da Cube also has some of the best games...Metroid Prime, FZero GX, Rouge Squadron II/Rouge Leader and especially Resident Evil 4(best game this gen)- and the new Zelda graphically look better than ANYTHING on PS2 and most games on Xbox. LucasArts would have sold a copy of ROTS to me if they didn't shun the Cube! The Rouge series is the best looking Star Wars simulation to date, period.

thumb up

AMEN

vader519
Here is a preview of the ROTS game from gamespot. The preview is too big for one post so I am going to post it into two parts.

Part 1of 2

GAMESPOT'S PREVIEW...

With the final installment of the Star Wars series hitting theaters this May, you can expect a video game counterpart to George Lucas' upcoming sci-fi epic to be waiting in the wings as well. While the recently released Lego Star Wars does boast some Episode III content, the charming action game offers a lighter spin on the final entry in the Star Wars saga. For a deeper experience that's big on immersion, LucasArts and Southern California-based developer The Collective have teamed up to offer a third-person action game that drops you into the robes of the Jedi, the ill-fated mystic warriors who are doomed to have their worst day ever in Episode III. Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith serves up an adventure that's big on epic battles, lightsaber fights, Force powers, and a solid dose of angst for the PlayStation 2 and the Xbox. We had the chance to get an exclusive look at a work-in-progress version of the upcoming game on both platforms to see if the Force is with it, or if we should brace for a disturbance.

For recently awakened coma victims, individuals who've been kicking it in hardcore isolation in secluded caves in some remote part of the world, and the generally uninformed, we'll bring you up to speed on Episode III's narrative. The movie is the final chapter in George Lucas' genre-defining and nerd-creating sci-fi epic, Star Wars. The movie tells the tale of how Jedi prodigy Anakin Skywalker winds up succumbing to the dark side of the Force and becomes the evil Darth Vader, the meanest cuss to roll with a cape. For Episode III, The Collective has set out to create a game that hits all the high points of the film that are sure to give fans goose bumps. You will also experience facets of the story that were only hinted at or briefly touched on in the film, adding to the overall epic adventure that is Star Wars.

vader519

DeVi| D0do
New trailer at OS: http://www.lucasarts.com/ep3/indexFlash.html#home

Yoda's voice sounds pathetic! Palpatine's isn't bad...

the game looks great! But would it have really been that hard/expensive to get the real actors to voice the parts

theflyxx
But can you play as Darth Vader?

ArynCrinn
I really don't care if it's good or bad...it's star wars...so...yeah

HAROLD
ROTS is coming to DS and PSP, I think.

nazgūl-lord
yeah you're right.It says so on the gamespot site

HAROLD
sweet

DenKi
I'm getting this one for the Xbox i think, it wont run as smooth on the Ps2

thejeditraitor
is this new trailer any different than the previos 3?
if so can we get the hook-up again.

theflyxx
you can play as yoda......

and SUITED VADER WITH A SABER!

eek!

Mist
they said not all the characters you can play as will be from ep3.......*fingers crossed for maul*

Mist
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
New trailer at OS: http://www.lucasarts.com/ep3/indexFlash.html#home

Yoda's voice sounds pathetic! Palpatine's isn't bad...

the game looks great! But would it have really been that hard/expensive to get the real actors to voice the parts

anakin sounds sh*t as hell.

ArynCrinn
Oh well...even if I don't get to play revenge of the sith I'll be able to play empire at war and Battlefront 2, (which looks so much better than number 1, ask me if you want a video interview about it), on my pc, when they eventualy come out.

I just hope that they will eventually make a star wars saga game that will be on pc...

Mist
empire at war...yes....cant wait.....

vader519
This is from JOsh Griffin over at TheForce.net, and he got to play and preview the game.

C3: Episode III video game preview

Posted By Anthony on April 21, 2005
by Joshua Griffin's reporting at C3

We just got a chance to play the Episode III video game - LucasArts
is here at C3 with an impressive section of the exhibitor floor space
reserved for their new games. Expect us to get in on some SW
BAttlegrounds 2 next update.

The movie game jumps in right at the start of the film showing cool
clips from the movie that set the tone for the game. We were told the
scenes are cut in a different way from the film, but all of the
footage is used in the film itself. It looked great, by the way. Lots
of new stuff we haven't seen yet. The developers prided themselves on
being true to the movie, yet expanding on sequences only hinted at or
seen for a second in the actual movie.

There's two game types - story mode and versus mode. The story
features 4 playable characters alternating through 16 levels of movie
action, all of the memorable moments of the latest film. The versus
mode features 9 playable characters and several bonus characters as
well.

Story mode pulls you right in - and lets you unleash all of your Jedi
powers right from the start. Upgrades and abilities do grow, but
there's a phenomenal amount of moves at your disposal right from the
start. You play Anakin through level one, using all sorts of Force
moves and lightsaber techniques. Obi-Wan takes center stage for the
second level. The assistant tester we were with said although the
game is offline, you can play co-op through select portions of the
game as well

The graphics are superb and show off the power of a game being
developed late in the console life cycle. The backgrounds are
interactive (though it looked like they interacted with really just
you and not the other characters) and the AI of your Jedi partner is
superb. There's almost an imbalance of him being better than you at
first, actually.

Hayden looks like Hayden, the moves are right on, and the voices are
from the Clone Cartoon. All in all story mode is great, the game that
is now complete and arrives May 5th - well before you'll see the
film in theaters. If you're avoiding plot stuff, you'll definitely
want to avoid this game. If not, enjoy playing the movie before
you've even seen it.

Finally, versus mode uses some great camera work to give you a Street
Fighter/Tekken type of battle. I watched a kid play MAce Windu vs.
General Grievous - looked sweet, except the Grievous death sequence
wasn't as good as the rest of it.

The game The Playstation 2 version of the game looks remarkable, with
practically all of the effects still turned on. The superior Xbox
version also includes progressive scan and some visual fine tuning,
but either version is sweet.

I have low expectations for a game based on a movie - this is the
norm in the industry and previous Star Wars games have only dented
that reputation. LucasArts is looking to smash that track record with
Revenge of the Sith: The Video Game, and it sure looks good from here.

umraan
wooo wee!! cant wait!!

vader519
I can't wait to play either.

Mist
Originally posted by vader519
The superior Xbox version also includes progressive scan and some visual fine tuning

i think that just sums it up for me. so stick out tongue to all who feel the need to argue.

vader519
Argue about what? Everyone has said that Xbox has the better graphics, but it still sucks because they break down so much.

Mist
nvm. pointless discussion and off topic. but mine hasnt broken down since i had it.

DenKi
well the xbox people will have the advantages

drex
ps2 control's rule!

xbox has crap controls!

cant wait for the game to come out its gonna be awsome

XX Emperor XX
Star wars episode 3 cheat code over at fox.com/starwars...just enter the word JAINA on the options screen to unlock all jedi moves and force powers

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by DenKi
well the xbox people will have the advantages How, the xbox has uncomfortable controls and the ps2 has more buttons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.