Flash prime vs Sentry wirh IG , and thanos 1 week prp time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Flash prime vs Sentry wirh IG , and thanos 1 week prep time

Cosmic Cube
FP wins this very easily.

kgkg
could thanos come up with something though??

Cosmic Cube
Yeah right. FP b*tchslaps Spectre, and you think any of these guys would give him comp? All the preptime in the world won't save them.

kgkg
ya but spectre got ***** slaped by the angle , the imps also.

and Thanos with prep time took , IG , HOTUU do you think he can steal his powers.

hoorayforpeepee
flash prime?

Sentry
You and Cube got me really interested in this god boy, and Flash Prime. I think I'm gonna go out and buy some. Sigh... I usually don't buy DC comics and I usually get them for free due to my work, but I think I'll make an exception. Hey Cube, KGKG, you don't happen to know what comics God Boy and Flash Prime made appearances do you? Let me know.

kgkg
Super Girl Wally the God boy help super girl few times
http://supergirl.astraldream.net/characters.html

i will get you comic issues as soon as i can remember the name

kgkg
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
flash prime?

ya he is wally the god boys master
this list y never
1. The Presence
2. The Source
3. Rama Kushna
4. H'ronmeer
5.Meshta
6.Gyges and Garamas (with God power)
7.Great Evil Beast (appeared in an issue in which the Infinity Avengers kinda ripped off if you read it carefully)
8.Spectre at his full potential (omnipotent is unbeatable rather you're omnipresent or omniscient)
9. Mawu (the religious God of Africa shown in Spectre #58 )
10.The Voice (An entity part of the Presence)
11.The Word
12. Wally the God Boy ( should be higher near source)
13. Lucifer Morningstar
14. Archangel Michael
15. The Aleph
16.Decreator
17. The 5th Dimensional Imps (Mr. Mxyzptlk, Bane-Mite, and Thunderbolts)
18. Ultimator, and other races and beings include 4d to 10d
19. ID (A 6th dimensional being created by the Cathexis that could fullfill one's wish. Unlimited Powers)
20. Parallax
21. Ion
22. Uni-Friend
23. Anti-Life Entity
-
-
-

84. Superman Prime

Sentry
Thanks KG.

hoorayforpeepee
for the love of pete, will somebody tell me who flash prime is and why he kicks huge amounts of ass?

hoorayforpeepee
nevermind, just got the memo....he he.

jplatinum
hoorayforpeepee,laughing
Thats' a funny name, dude.

Anyway, Flash prime dies against these two guys.
hoorayforpeepee.
laughing
Please excuse me, man.
I'm just trippin' hard today.
Can't stop myself.
laughing

Scoobless
why would anyone with the IG need a week of prep?

5 minutes of prep and you can kill anyones parents before they are born

paeng
Flash Prime is a fake. Don't be fooled by kgkg.

Swanky-Tuna
I think I vote for the characters that weren't invented last week.

Beyonder
How's about voting for a character invented this week?

I'd say Thanos Prime wins. Thanos himself said that he was but an weak avatar of the true Thanos - Thanos Prime.

And unlike Flash Prime who can "run really fast" roll eyes (sarcastic) (talk about a stupid power), Thanos Prime can channel the powers of chaos & order at an onimpotent omniverse level. In fact, the omniverse is a part of Thanos Prime. DC, Marvel, Image, Dark Horse, Star Wars, Lord Of The Rings, etc. universes/multiverses all reside with the omniverse - with Thanos Prime.

Thanos calls in Thanos Prime, who'd stomp Flash Prime's face into.

Avalonofthewind
You guys mind quitting with the Flash Prime threads? I mean goddamn....the jokes old already.

kgkg
hey Lots of people here were fooled

by Flash prime hehe sorry

had to be done cuz of other shit like flash can explode people(anyone) , Flash is steal everyones speed.

etc.

welll Flash Prime was a good hope DC writers make him really

and wally the god boy is real for people wondering lol

again sorry

holla to cosmic cube , Superherovandal smile

next time don't beielve

Flash Prime just the name is a giveaway for a fake character

spetznaz
Originally posted by Sentry
You and Cube got me really interested in this god boy, and Flash Prime. I think I'm gonna go out and buy some. Sigh... I usually don't buy DC comics and I usually get them for free due to my work, but I think I'll make an exception. Hey Cube, KGKG, you don't happen to know what comics God Boy and Flash Prime made appearances do you? Let me know.

Flash Prime is a hoax perpetuated by Kgkg and the even more asinine Cosmic Cube.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Beyonder
How's about voting for a character invented this week?

I'd say Thanos Prime wins. Thanos himself said that he was but an weak avatar of the true Thanos - Thanos Prime.
I thought Thanos Prime in himself was an avatar of Thanos Prime, For Real This Time? And him an avatar of Thanos Prime The Moon Rules #1 Prime?

hoorayforpeepee
that was retconned, thanos prime is now the imaginary friend of Thanos Omega (Prime).

manjaro
i cant believe nobody saw thru that flash prime bullshit

leonheartmm
really funny guys HERE U ACTUALLY "HAD" US BELIEVE THAT FLASH PRIME EXISTED{not}

paeng
I keep on replying to many Flash Prime thread just to say Flash Prime is a fake but few only believe me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.