Black Flash vs. the Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blair Wind
Black flash (Death has many faces.... This is just the shape it takes when it comes for speedsters. -Max Mercury) vs. Silver Surfer.

What do u guys think?

Superherovandal
Black Flash

Blair Wind
if any body cares here is a pic of black flash
Click here: http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/bigimages/black-flash.jpg
I dont know how to attach pics sory...

Blair Wind
Ok...um the link that i put up IS the link to the pic, but it automatatically sends you back to the main site...so if you want to see it go to the main site and on the top left corner press speedsters...he should be the first one there.....and if anybody can teach me to attach a pic that would help lots.

Cosmic Cube
Go to "Add Reply" and scroll down to "Attach File."

DigiMark007
Surfer is wicked fast too (over lightspeed if I'm not mistaken which would make him faster even). Maybe he's not always going that fast, and maybe Flash can think a little faster, but what exactly can Flash do to him if he's nearly as fast as him?? Nothing really. Surfer wins.

-DM

DigiMark007
...course if it's just Death, and not simply a darker iteration of the Flash, then that's a different story.

Mainstream
Black Flash.....you mean the Flash half african american brother Kanye West? heh heh heh

Sentry
Black Flash VS. Silver Surfer? Silver Surfer turns him into dust. Umm...vaporizes him into dust.

kgkg
Silver will murder any flash other than prime

David Duchovony
The Black Flash or Black Racer is death. How can the Silver Surfer beat death????

Cosmic Cube
Black Flash isn't death. He's like some prehistoric speedster. First guy to ever use the speed force.

He loses too. Silver Surfer wins easily.

Superherovandal

Blair Wind
Then again he could also be the manifestation of the Speed Force....which is cool i think....can Surfer take the Speed Force's manifestation of "death"?

kgkg
look like a bad as Flash.

now Flash is becoming like Superman and beyond

Cosmic Cube

DigiMark007
This is an interesting discussion, but unless we know exactly what Black Flash is (and we don't) we can't form a definitive conclusion to the fight. So Surfer flies away, and that's that.

I gotta start readin' Sandman...already had it recommended by a friend.

-DM

Blair Wind
ok for the purpose of this thread lets assume he is the "essesence" of the Speed Force...the speed force given a Shape....were it then proceeds to take people to the Speed Force.....since surfer cant beat death.....so what do u think?

Blair Wind
bump

Lord-of-Dreams
What does that mean? *bump*?? Always wondered...

I say the two kinda realise that there will never be a winner and disapear- the two of them in opposit directions.

Avalonofthewind
Wouldn't it come to him as a black surfer then?

Swanky-Tuna
Flash ran to the end of time where death had no meaning. Then I guess Black Flash fell asleep on a bench or something while Flash took whats-her-name back to regular time.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
What does that mean? *bump*?? Always wondered...

I say the two kinda realise that there will never be a winner and disapear- the two of them in opposit directions.

a bump is when the thread is on like the third page and someone wants it on the first page....(like me!!)

ok question, if were saying that he is the manifestation of the speed force, with ALL of the powers of the speed force couldnt he steal the surfers speed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.