NJO Luke vs. ROTS Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos the Lord
Who wins?

Darth_Janus
NJo Luke can destroy Sidious like ten times over. This is a no-brainer.

Darth_Nefarus
Not destroy, but this would be the ultimate match up of light vs. dark, good and evil, skywalker vs. palpatine, jedi vs. sith etc etc.
IMHO Sidious is the most powerful Sith and Luke the most powerful Jedi. This would be incredible to behold. In fact I'll write out how I think it would work.

Darth_Janus
Uh, hate to break it to you, but Sidious is dead. If Luke's the "Son of the Son of the Force" like the prophecy says, he couldn't lose. Right? Besides, NJO Luke could contend with Exar Kun even at some level. I doubt Sidious could claim the same.

Kun-ni Habeo
luke?
oh come on he would waste palps in 5mins

jedimaster2000
It'll be a good fight, but in the end, Palpy's ass is gonna have a painful meeting with Luke's foot.

Kun-ni Habeo
LOL
GOOD one
jedimaster2000

Darth_Nefarus
Well, of course Sidious is dead, but it clearly says the ROTS Sidious.

Anyways, this IMO, is the ultimate Sith vs. the ultimate Jedi and I'm going to be finished with the battle soon.

Kun-ni Habeo
what ultimate i mean luke IS ultimate bu sids is a b1tch compared to skywalker

Darth_Nefarus
Not true, Sidious is an incredible Sith lord and once episode 3 is out you'll realize how amazing he is. He has crazy powers and his saber style is...
big grin you'll see

Kun-ni Habeo
i m waiting hope i will see god fighting big grin

Darth_Nefarus
DUUUUUUUUUUUDE, you have no idea....
The novels are just a hint compared the eye candy that awaits

Kun-ni Habeo
i havent read the comics we can't buy them here so i just wait for the movie

Thanos the Lord
usually batttles that are too good to be true only last for like 30 secs. For example Dooku vs. Yoda was an awesome match but it was only for 25 secs

Darth_Janus
Very true.

Onslaught2005
so I wonder how long Yoda vs. Sidious is.

Darth_Nefarus
All duels are supposed to be a couple of minutes each, with the epic 12 minute Obi-Wan and Anakin conflict. I read an interview with Nick Gillard a long time ago, and I know that isn't credible, but it was somewhere in this forum, so when I find it...

NowYouRemember
Since some folks are bringing back old posts randomly like dumb sh*ts, I figured this would be a good one. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.