Midnight Madness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Midnight Madness has come and gone.

I wasn't able to go and besides, I don't have money. sad

For all of those who did go and get stuff I would like to know of all the stuff you got.

Please list the prices you paid for them too so I can see how much money I need to get the stuff.

ToMacco
I paid $. 14 for you to shut the hell up. stick out tongue wink

LanceWindu
Was that supposed to be 14 cents or 14 dollars?

Cause I'll shut up for either.

finti
we can make you

LanceWindu
My mom was able to get me a pack of Topps AOTC trading cards. I got 7 card for $2.00.

My favorite one by far is the silver foil Padme card. It is nothing but her.

Emperor Helmet
I have all of the figures. I will get the vehicles and beasts another time. It cost me almost 200 bucks for the figures alone.

LanceWindu
Phew I wish I had that kind of money.

At the Wal-Mart here they had a six figure limit those bastards.

Julie
ouch...I passed all the figures in enchange for the books $35.00.....I saw lots of toys, but plan on going back in future months wink

ToMacco
I feel stupid buying the toys, so I don't.

I'll get the Obi-wan figurine somehow, though.

LanceWindu
You gonna get a 12 year old a nudie magazine if he'll go into the store and get it for you?

laughing out loud

ToMacco
That's a good idea.

The other day I was walking into a gas station, and some kid came up to me and asked me if I would buy him some zig-zags. I just laughed. I was like "Yeah, dude. I'll get you some zig-zags."

Julie
ummm what's that?????

ToMacco
Zig Zags. They're used to roll joints. You have to be 18 to buy them.

jedi fernando

Emperor Helmet
"That" makes you feel stupid?

LanceWindu
I know what Zig-Zags are now.

You can also use them to roll your own ciggarettes too.

Julie
But I don't smoke.....so I don't think I'll have any use for these "things" you refer to

LanceWindu
I wouldn't roll my own cigs. I'll stick with Marlboro.

Captain REX
Couldn't Zig zags be this?

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.