Hey, I guess I'm new here... -_-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkHorn-Hucast
I'm kind of confused about this whole thing... thought I had it, thought... so... here goes! I'm Dark Horn, I'm a dude... and I like RPG's, mostly into the whole FF7 coming back in thing now... hmm... movies I like... LOTR is good, liking the whole Matrix wave that has appeared, and I'm one for a lot of fighting/action!

The Horn, feeling quite foolish, love and peace...

Darth Revan
you're confusing me sad

Welcome to KMC dude

The Matrix and LOTR are awesome cool

DarkHorn-Hucast
Thanks Raven... Kind of confused myself... so I'm not surprised... sorry, just trying to get a hang of this thing... one fall at a time, I mean step... -_-... oro

DarkHorn-Hucast
This whole thread probably doesn't make sense, so here goes...
I'm new, please, help me from drowning!

Vegeta
Welcome to the forums

DarkHorn-Hucast
Thanks, nice name... Prince of All Saiyans *evil smile*

Vegeta
evil face Thanks...

DarkHorn-Hucast
Bet that was a pain to get a hold of... evil face
Kool avatar too...

Dogbert
Hello Dark
Welcome to KMC big grin

DarkHorn-Hucast
shweet text... and I love Dilbert! This is awesome... people actually talk to the newbs here! cool

Storm
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/1/sign16.gif and have a blast smile

Fire
hey there, yep we talk to noobs would be kinda silly to let ppl join and not talk to them smile

phoenix chii
welcome!!! if you need anything just ask

DarkSwordsLady
hello and welcome

yerssot
have a blast

Evy_O
LotR rock

http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/lmkbubblfsh.gif

Gil'sSweetheart
Welcome! Have fun.

DarkHorn-Hucast
Thanks to all of you! I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it here, the Horn shines on all of you. Same goes to you all though, anything you want to ask, or anything I may be able to help with, I'll try to! LOVE AND PEACE people! The Horn has spoken. See ya' all on the otherside! ninja

§pearhead
Welcome to the boards, make yourself at home happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.