My Moms You-La-G

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
We had to write a You-La-G in class for someone that is alive or is dead. I chose to do mine on my mother. It is just something I wanted to share with a few of you on here because I felt it impact me pretty hard writing a You-La-G about someone you love that isnt even dead yet. I have to read this out loud in front of class tomorrow and I just hope you guys can take something out of it to better you relationship with your moms if you cant be as fortunate as I have been with mine.

If someone was to ask me who my best friend was, then without hesitation I would say my mother. In 16 years since I have been alive my mother and I have grown a relationship that one can only hope for. I would do anything for my mother if it would just make her the slightest bit more happy. Some kids today have opportunities right in front of them that they pass by without even thinking twice. Most kids that have had their mothers say hey do you want to catch a movie with me, have said no way I cant be seen with my mother, will grow up wishing they had. I tell you what, there is countless times that I have said no to friends because my mom said do you want to do something before hand. I don't care if the whole world said that hanging out with your mom was uncool. Because to me my mom is one of the coolest people I have ever known and there is positively no other person that can make me think other wise.
My mother did do some things that might have made me mad, she did say things that made me a little embarrassed but no matter what she did she was my mother, my role model and the person that I loved the most. In 16 years of life I have grown a relationship with my mom that most people couldn't gain in a lifetime. She was always there for me and also the first one to help me in a jam. I have always tried to be a good kid and have never really gotten into trouble, and the reason for that is because I have had a great mom that taught me along the way, some kids just grow up without direction from there parents, they do what they want when they want. They might have a little more fun then me now. But I wouldn't trade a mother that cares for me like mine did for anything. When you got someone that cares for you it is like a warm bed that you can climb into and know that your safe. When I would leave for school and Give my mom a hug no matter what I might have been thinking before hand didn't mean much to me anymore. Because once I knew that she would be home waiting for me when I got home from school nothing seemed important anymore just so long as she was safe and waiting for me. My mother was one of those special people that god must have taken extra time and effort into making. Because there isn't a person I know that can even compare to how important my mother was to me. And I wouldn't trade the little memories I have of her for a million dollars. Because its the little times that you remember about a person that makes their memory so special. Like when we would go for walks when I was really young at night, or when we would run out to catch a movie 5 minutes before it started. Things like that I will remember most about her but mostly I will remember just her kindness towards me and How much I loved her.

Gary Val
Period 4
March 30th 2004

HockeyHorror
thats good man. really good. good job! and its very deep. i like.

Linkalicious
that's real deep man...i have that sort of relationship with my dad. My mom is a little detached from me...

Read that in front of your class and tell her you did...she'll probably do something like cry.

DeNiro
This is what we call the softer side of DeNiro stick out tongue

She already read it and she already cried and I also have to play music with it and im thinking bethovens i think moonlight sonyata if thats what it is called not sure sad song though

Linkalicious
Play that song from the movie Platoon....they play it like 15 times during it. I'm not sure the name anymore, but it's sad and it has no words...

Leon s.kenedy
wasuuuuuuuuuuuuup ?

Korri
woah.....your mom rules! mad

pixie1
cry awww

Korri
lol

total metalhead
oh my god that almost made me cry embarrasment

Korri
dont be afraid sam....let i all out

total metalhead
cry crybaby

Korri
see you feel betteR?

Tex
sleepzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

stick out tongue

That Eulogy would've totally rocked my Tofu had you attached some of your muscle pics to it! smokin'

wink

J/K

It's so sweet! cry

and I didn't even read half of it! stick out tongue

silver_tears
Tex you're an ass yes

Very nice D cry

§pearhead
Deniro not being an ass! stick out tongue thumb up nice work man! thumb up

and its not a you-la-g roll eyes (sarcastic)

Iirima
Oh my God, that's so awesome!! Well my mom......she hates me and I hate her.

Be@st
laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud sorry; I just can't stop laughing and I don't know why laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

raven guardia
awwwwww....YEY!!!!! *claps!*...very good!!!!!!!.....I'm sure your mother is really proud of you!!!!!!!!! that is great the class/teacher will love it and do you know who will love it even more?!??!...YOUR MOTHER!!!!!! great job Deniro!!!!!!

KidRock
beneath all those muscles D has a softtt side lol pretty cool man

also is that for english? becuase have english class period 4 to! ha

Kaleanae
Very nice yes

Dregh
Wow...

DeNiro
I like the responces of this thread. and yea I do have english 4th period but really it is a nother lunch for me cause I am never in english. stick out tongue ive seriosuly have ditched it over 40 times stick out tongue and I still got a B in the class laughing out loud

frodo_dude
really deep man

Korri
What the f**k?

Polly
That is so sweet!!! A softer side of D! I like it a lot

drunk_nazgul
Aw, that was very good! *claps* But I wouldn't say my mom is my best friend... confused

Blind-Enemy
Is good to see that you have a great relationship with your mom D.
I wish I could say the same sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.