Freddy vs Jason vs Ash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ComeGetSum!
Ok.. This isn't a who would win poll or anything like that.
I know that this film is never going to happen EVER but hear me out.

This is my idea for FvJ 2.

Ending scene, after an hour and a half of the two brutally killing one another (Let the experts do that bit)
just like in the first film they somehow destroy one another during a bloody and violent battle, the scene then cuts to hell (or where ever the afterlife happens to be) where the fighting continues.

Only to be interupted by the very distinct noise of a chinsaw... yup you guessed it, Bruce Campbell cameo as ash,

'Come get Some!'

Then the end credits would roll.

I wasn't up for the whole film to be a FvJvA, but a cameo like this would keep the fans happy (Me especially)

What do you think of the ending??

By the way if this scene ends up in the film I'll see your ass in court, Ha only joking.

PRO-PAIN
Ugh, I hope they don't make anymore VS movies at all, lame and boring.

ComeGetSum!
Good point but try telling hollywood that!

nancy_englund
im thinking........... no.
over

ragesRemorse
stop with the ash freddy and jason vs ash bullshit

SithSpy
actually, this idea was allready thought up and posted on these boards and then debunked by sam rami and new line so........ end of story

Wendigo
mad I dont understand why u idiot's have to keep making these stupid vs threads all the time theres a thread at the top of the damn page

PRO-PAIN
Some idiots never learn....give another bright spark a lolli pop.

BlackC@t
An hour and a half of fighting? That would be the worse movie ever...

Sam Raimi said no to Ash being in the sequel.

tecknoyashi
hmm ..... Jason

neo7822
yay but bruce campbell and associates own ash not sam raimi i looked it up on the bruce campbell website and the movie has a chance of happening since robert englund wants to work with campbell but it may not happen if another remake of evil dead comes out first(hope not though...for the remake i mean)

wazz
WHO IS ASH??????

riddick65
thers a picture on neo7822 sig u dumbass

Wendigo
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
stop with the ash freddy and jason vs ash bullshit

Fokker001
How about Martha Stewart versus Hillary Clinton in a naked oil wrestling match to the death. Thats real horror.

BackFire
already threads discussing this topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.