ROTS mentioned on ESPN.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bill9d9
Fans waiting outside of wrong theatre (Manns) makes top 10 plays of the day on ESPN Sportscenter. Why this is a "top 10 play", I do not know but I thought it was funny.

One of the anchors voices over the picture of the fans with "Isn't this like the 20th Star Wars movie now?".

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by bill9d9
Fans waiting outside of wrong theatre (Manns) makes top 10 plays of the day on ESPN Sportscenter. Why this is a "top 10 play", I do not know but I thought it was funny.

One of the anchors voices over the picture of the fans with "Isn't this like the 20th Star Wars movie now?".

He probably over exageratted the "Isn't this like the 20th Star Wars movie now?" because he didn't want his fellow jocks to know he loves Star Wars.

Anyways, they were just being ass' about it being a "play" they are basically saying those fans were idiots.

bill9d9

LanİeWindu™
They all know the love Star Wars, they just don't want to admit it.

Lana
Kinda related, but on the radio this morning one of the DJs was talking about buying the novelisation for another of the DJs and he was like "Well, I know what I'll be doing tomorrow during the morning show...reading the book!"

See, it's so much better to just admit you're a fan big grin

sundevilscott

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by sundevilscott
But those fans were idiots...don't ya think?

Yeah, I do agree. laughing

I'm just going to pre-order my tickets instead of waiting in line. I have a job to go to everyday.

bill9d9
Originally posted by sundevilscott
But those fans were idiots...don't ya think?

Most definately and that is who ESPN was bagging on, not SW itself. Would be kinda dumb for Sportscenter to rip SW when there is a SW Sportscenter comercial.

JKozzy
Waiting outside a theater won't make the time go by faster than if you were at home and doing stuff every day... sorta stupid. Nah, really stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.