What Person Annoys You The Most ...............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilmisskitten
Y eah just wondering what type or person specifically annoys you the most

Jackie Malfoy
Snobs I can't stand them.JM

lilmisskitten
i know lookin down there noses all the time i dont see the piont you just wanna smack em

_G-Unit_
i kinda agree wit JM

LanİeWindu™
You annoy me most................for making a redundant thread.

lilmisskitten
HMMMM i haev to say kevs annoy me and spoilt people and er people who have incredibly high pitched voices

lilmisskitten
what does redundant thread mean ?

_G-Unit_

LanİeWindu™
Please use this thread: Who annoys you???

lilmisskitten
yeah how was i supposed to know ive only been on a couple of minutes TCH

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
what does redundant thread mean ?

A thread that we already have a few of.

Lana

So? There's a search function, please use it before starting new threads. Duplicate threads are really annoying.

lilmisskitten
yeha i figured it out now nd im sorry but i didnt know only been here a couple of days yeesh

LanİeWindu™

Use the search function of KMC before making threads, that way you can just keep using older threads.

LanİeWindu™
yeha i figured it out now nd im sorry but i didnt know only been here a couple of days yeesh

I'm not mad or anything, I see you've only been here a short time. You'll learn how we do things around here.

Welcome to our humble abode, KMC, lilmisskitten

lilmisskitten
danke
i know now big grin

_G-Unit_
red_bandana any way LW u got a grudge against me?

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by _G-Unit_
red_bandana any way LW u got a grudge against me?

No, why would I have a grudge against you?

Jackie Malfoy
i know lookin down there noses all the time i dont see the piont you just wanna smack em

I smack this girl for doing that to me aready!Man it felt great!jm laughing

_G-Unit_
i duno u tel me... big grin LW

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by _G-Unit_
i duno u tel me... big grin LW

*Shrug*

My no know.

_G-Unit_
k. . .

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I smack this girl for doing that to me aready!Man it felt great!jm laughing

yuo do know i got up and smacked you back right

Clovie
ignorants

the lost boys
50 cent

Clovie
Originally posted by the lost boys
50 cent not me anymore? eek!

Da Moose
Lock it Lance!! Merge and Lock!! Use those powers!!!

Damn man, if I were a mod, I'd be locking and banning at an astonishing rate, until there were like, 14 members left. droolio

the lost boys
maybe i would like you more if you stopped using anime sigs!!!! and Da Moose, why would u want it locked

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Da Moose

Damn man, if I were a mod, I'd be locking and banning at an astonishing rate, until there were like, 14 members left. droolio

My powers only work in the Episode III forum. sad

_G-Unit_
2 bad

§P0oO&#8719
*Cough* No good thread stealer

the lost boys
LW

§P0oO&#8719
LW

no

the lost boys

§P0oO&#8719
yes

you can't hate LW, he's far to cool

Clovie

Damn man, if I were a mod, I'd be locking and banning at an astonishing rate, until there were like, 14 members left. droolio i'd be the 1st one banned? purplequeen1

maybe i would like you more if you stopped using anime sigs!!!! and Da Moose, why would u want it locked what anime sigs? blink

LanİeWindu™
yes

Hooray! I annoy a member who I've never heard of or talked to before!

AdventChild
I can't stand people who are overly cocky... a little cocky is cool too much is uncool... and i don't like other people who decipher a persons character just by looking at them.....andi don't like the rich attitude either...it's really annoying! mad

§P0oO&#8719

Storm
Prejudiced, racist, discriminating, arrogant, belittling people, ego-trippers, ...

Sun Ce
Da Moose, plain and simple.

lilmisskitten
oh i also hate people who go round sayin you startin you startin omg think there hard asses

CherryPie
I get annoyed easily

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Sun Ce
Da Moose, plain and simple.
lol whyd u hate the moose

Sun Ce
lol whyd u hate the moose i'm not gonna say why, thats why i said "plain and simple" i just do, end of stick out tongue

CherryPie
it's obvious

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by CherryPie
it's obvious

dnt know the mooses new whys he so annoyin although for small amount of time ive been in here he does seem quite annoying

Sun Ce
dnt know the mooses new whys he so annoyin although for small amount of time ive been in here he does seem quite annoying *cough* indeed, like all the time roll eyes (sarcastic) everu since he came here laughing out loud erm

Da Moose
*cough* indeed, like all the time roll eyes (sarcastic) everu since he came here laughing out loud erm

Shut up woman. Go have your operation.

lilmisskitten
whoa i can see now ok dude thats annoying ok yeah
da moose also anoys me i can tell already

Da Moose
dnt know the mooses new whys he so annoyin although for small amount of time ive been in here he does seem quite annoying

Ok newb...have a nice life here...we'll just see how time goes for you now.

Da Moose
whoa i can see now ok dude thats annoying ok yeah
da moose also anoys me i can tell already

laughing out loud LMFAO. You think I CARE what you think? Ask most of the other people here...OMFG you silly newbs...

lilmisskitten
Ok newb...have a nice life here...we'll just see how time goes for you now.

OHHH TOUCHY TOUCHY :d

§P0oO&#8719
"Da Spoose" "Canadian Spoose" "Spooony's moose" "the master spoon making moose" "The moose that likes spoons" "I am Spooony the moose"

EDIT: Posted in wrong thread.... my bad

LanİeWindu™
Da Moose rox my sox droolio, so....I annoy him, I think.

lilmisskitten
laughing out loud LMFAO. You think I CARE what you think? Ask most of the other people here...OMFG you silly newbs...

did i ask for your opinon

Lana
Moosy doesn't annoy me!

Ignorant idiots do miffed

Da Moose

Sun Ce
da moose is so cocky, he also calls ppl noobs, which is kinda stupid, because noobs are phrases ppl use on the online gaming world, not forums erm

Storm
Right now, Da Moose annoys me.

Da Moose

Sun Ce
Shut up woman. Go have your operation. your so stupid u know that?, let me give u a pm 1 sec okay, just to give u some advice

§P0oO&#8719
da moose is so cocky, he also calls ppl noobs, which is kinda stupid, because noobs are phrases ppl use on the online gaming world, not forums erm

shut up, ya noob.................. he he he

Da Moose
Originally posted by Storm

roll eyes (sarcastic) Ok Ok...

Storm

LanİeWindu™

I call people n00bs too, except I use Zero's instead of O's. big grin

Lana

It is so a phrase used on forums...newb and noob both. They have different connotations, though.

Personally I try to never use them unless someone has really pissed me off.

Da Moose
Originally posted by Lana
Moosy doesn't annoy me!

Ignorant idiots do miffed

Thanks Lana. hug

Da Moose

*yawn*

Anna85
no1 annoyes me

a1hsauce
im annoyed by the post office.

and is someone badgering my good friend in arms MooseMan... do I need to squirt my sauce on someone

§P0oO&#8719

lilmisskitten

THANK YOU

LanİeWindu™

Sun Ce
It is so a phrase used on forums...newb and noob both. They have different connotations, though.

Personally I try to never use them unless someone has really pissed me off. but calling ppl n00bies on forums is kinda pointless because the word n00b came from the online gaming scene, like ownage and pwnage, u gotta understand laughing out loud i am an online gamer myself, i know these things...lol

joeykangaroo
ok then....who actually like the " moose" *breakin into laughter*

Lana
but calling ppl n00bies on forums is kinda pointless because the word n00b came from the online gaming scene, like ownage and pwnage, u gotta understand laughing out loud i am an online gamer myself, i know these things...lol

So? Words can migrate and be used in places other than where they originated, you know stick out tongue

§P0oO&#8719

LanİeWindu™
but calling ppl n00bies on forums is kinda pointless because the word n00b came from the online gaming scene, like ownage and pwnage, u gotta understand laughing out loud i am an online gamer myself, i know these things...lol

I see you stole me Zeros mad

Anyways, n00b means Newbie, and Newbies are new members OR new gamers. It goes either way. BTW ownage and pwnage are idiotic phrases.

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by joeykangaroo

Raises hand, I like Da Moose.

Clovie
blink

doesn't this go under the term bashing? What the f**k?

btw..i'd like to add that scott is annoyting me only when not giving enough attention to me..but it goes for the most of ppl purplequeen1

§P0oO&#8719
me 2, da moose aka, "spoose" is cool in my books

Lana

a1hsauce

Da Moose

And you know what jackass, I can't stand you either, with your snivelling, whining, pathetic little persona, but at LEAST when I saw that you were here, I steered clear of you, so as to not start something. However, for someone like you, who is one of the saddest humans on earth, you had to make a comment. I am able to ignore you most of the time without having to put you on ignore, but when you talk about me, then I fully intend on standing up for myself.

PUT ME ON IGNORE YOU IGNORAMUS if you don't like me....Jesus, it doesn't take a rocket scientist. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana

I like Da Moose, he's one of my good friends on here.

Sun Ce
So? Words can migrate and be used in places other than where they originated, you know stick out tongue ah fine roll eyes (sarcastic) but i can say n00b on games all the time, with no problems, liek my jedi academy server lol, damn lamer/n00bs! mad

lilmisskitten

gd point

Anna85
stick out tongue

Clovie
ok then....who actually like the " moose" *breakin into laughter* moi huh

§P0oO&#8719
And you know what jackass, I can't stand you either, with your snivelling, whining, pathetic little persona, but at LEAST when I saw that you were here, I steered clear of you, so as to not start something. However, for someone like you, who is one of the saddest humans on earth, you had to make a comment. I am able to ignore you most of the time without having to put you on ignore, but when you talk about me, then I fully intend on standing up for myself.

PUT ME ON IGNORE YOU IGNORAMUS if you don't like me....Jesus, it doesn't take a rocket scientist. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TESTIFY SPOOSE, TESTIFY

Lana
Spoose laughing

Sun Ce

PUT ME ON IGNORE YOU IGNORAMUS if you don't like me....Jesus, it doesn't take a rocket scientist. roll eyes (sarcastic) thanks for that, but moose guy....look at yourself, have i ever been this mean to u?, your calling me "one of the saddest humans on earth" now what did i ever say to u, ive never been ike that to u......i just didn't liek u in the beginning because u always seemed to do those perverted threads, like your some sex fiend lol, but thats it erm and heres u sayign all this crap about me....thats nice

joeykangaroo
wow is that him no his pic

Storm

Now that, Clovie, was bashing.

Da Moose
TO those who are my friends, and have stodd up for me, thank you...you know that I have your backs as well...

To those who aren't... laughing out loud Like I care... laughing

joeykangaroo
i just heard he was a prk thats all

a1hsauce
from what i read Mooseman never said anything. You just came out ripping on him. He obviosly did what anyone else would do. Defend himself

§P0oO&#8719
Originally posted by a1hsauce
from what i read Mooseman never said anything. You just came out ripping on him. He obviosly did what anyone else would do. Defend himself
rock

joeykangaroo
w/e no i heard what he was sayin actually, so u can shatup

Da Moose
thanks for that, but moose guy....look at yourself, have i ever been this mean to u?, your calling me "one of the saddest humans on earth" now what did i ever say to u, ive never been ike that to u......i just didn't liek u in the beginning because u always seemed to do those perverted threads, like your some sex fiend lol, but thats it erm and heres u sayign all this crap about me....thats nice

WHat are you talking about? you've bashed me and called me loser, ass, MANY times...and not ONCE did I start it with you. Don't try to come across as innocent and faultless here. I TRIED to be patient at the beginning, but apparently you don't seem to be able to let it go.

Sun Ce
from what i read Mooseman never said anything. You just came out ripping on him. He obviosly did what anyone else would do. Defend himself u probally weren't aroudn near the beginning...

anyways i have good reasons to not liek him....

Lana
TO those who are my friends, and have stodd up for me, thank you...you know that I have your backs as well...

To those who aren't... laughing out loud Like I care... laughing

Not the first time I've stood up for you on here! hug

yes

Clovie
Now that, Clovie, was bashing. but it was provocated sad

Storm
There are other ways to defend oneself.

Da Moose
i just heard he was a prk thats all

Who ARE you?

Da Moose
Not the first time I've stood up for you on here! hug

yes

embarrasment Yeah, well....I'm passionate... embarrasment stick out tongue

Sun Ce
WHat are you talking about? you've bashed me and called me loser, ass, MANY times...and not ONCE did I start it with you. Don't try to come across as innocent and faultless here. I TRIED to be patient at the beginning, but apparently you don't seem to be able to let it go. ive never called u a loser or an ass or anything liek that ever, what are u talking about here erm, i only ever called u stuff like attention whore or whatever, because at the time it seemed liek it, plus u do abit these days, thats IT, ive not been that abbusive and u know it, u have been goign over board here moose, not me

a1hsauce
you tellin me to shut up JoeMan?

§P0oO&#8719
look, ignorant people stop bashing moose (spoose) because there is like a 1% chance of winning,

because there is always going to be more people defending him

Storm
Originally posted by Clovie
but it was provocated sad
Because someone called him overly self-confident or self-assertive?

Lana
Who ARE you?

Somehow I suspect it's a sock. Only way to explain why all these members who've joined in the last day hate you.

embarrasment Yeah, well....I'm passionate... embarrasment stick out tongue

Haha, I'm the same way...I just keep it together until I explode embarrasment

a1hsauce
not in as many words they didnt

Maya Zurak
Da Moose is King! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/king.gif

a1hsauce
amen maya

§P0oO&#8719
Somehow I suspect it's a sock. Only way to explain why all these members who've joined in the last day hate you.

yes probs true

Sun Ce

Clovie
Because someone called him overly self-confident or self-assertive? i admit that he is over-reacting sad
but this whole issue shouldn't take place at all.
it is sad.

Lana
defend him all u like, u guys weren't around at the time me and him started all this

I don't seem to remember anything, and I WAS around the entire time you've both been members.

Maybe you guys should just drop it.

the lost boys
this is pathetic

§P0oO&#8719
I don't seem to remember anything, and I WAS around the entire time you've both been members.

Maybe you guys should just drop it.

yes, you have only been on for a month,chill

Sun Ce

Maybe you guys should just drop it. i guess we should

Sun Ce

Storm
I' m sorry but I' ve noticed that even a slight negative (not even bashing) comment can trigger such a reaction from him and that is what bothers me.

Lana

LanİeWindu™
defend him all u like, u guys weren't around at the time me and him started all this

I was around the whole time, he's always been a great guy. He sure as well may be an attention whore, but who isn't? I would love for people to pay a shitload of attention to me.

a1hsauce
brightest idea anyones had so far

§P0oO&#8719
who has only been on for a month? erm

my mistake, i read your date wrong

Sun Ce

Lana

Da Moose
Ok, I'm done....sorry to you guys who had to defend me AGAIN. I'll go in the corner now.

Seriously...I am sorry.

And Storm, for future reference, maybe know a little bit of the history before YOU start casting judgement. Please don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

§P0oO&#8719
You know who really annoys me.... The U.S president

the lost boys
i dont think you should start these threads if you can't handle your name appearing on it

FAMOUS
I don't like a friend that gives you a ride home but before he takes you home he tells you that he has to do three other stops that take hours....i ****en hate that..... mad

§P0oO&#8719
You know who really annoys me.... The U.S president!!!!!!!!!

look im trying to shange the subject... role with it

Clovie
this is pathetic i never expected i'll agree with you laughing out loud

I' m sorry but I' ve noticed that even a slight negative (not even bashing) comment can trigger such a reaction from him and that is what bothers me. i've noticed that less than a slightly negative comment can cause agression of some other ppl...confused
maybe better just drop it?

Da Moose
I' m sorry but I' ve noticed that even a slight negative (not even bashing) comment can trigger such a reaction from him and that is what bothers me.

So, you obviously know me. Inside and out. You know what makes me tick or the abuse that I may have endured as a child? Don't you even DARE claim to quantify me or my reactions Storm. I don't just have a hair trigger. I have demons like anyone else, and because it 'bothers' you, doesn't mean you have the right to judge me.

Anna85
u'm bot annoyed, but i annoy every1!

Storm
And Storm, for future reference, maybe know a little bit of the history before YOU start casting judgement. Please don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.
Then fight your battles in private where you can call people jackass as much as you want.

§P0oO&#8719
Originally posted by Anna85
u'm bot annoyed, but i annoy every1!

Not me!!!, no one annoys me any more.... "it dow sleep" used to, now i gnore him

dark1365
I don't like....ah....BloodBird sometimes, OBLH sometimes.

a1hsauce
I like cheese

§P0oO&#8719
So, you obviously know me. Inside and out. You know what makes me tick or the abuse that I may have endured as a child? Don't you even DARE claim to quantify me or my reactions Storm. I don't just have a hair trigger. I have demons like anyone else, and because it 'bothers' you, doesn't mean you have the right to judge me.

i thought you were going back to your corner... laughing

Fionnuala
oh feel the love people..i think we need more positive threads around here #flower#...a thread dedicated to hating people doesn't help any of the grudges going on...life's to short to keep whining about who you hate...

Da Moose

§P0oO&#8719
Originally posted by Fionnuala
oh feel the love people..i think we need more positive threads around here #flower#...a thread dedicated to hating people doesn't help any of the grudges going on...life's to short to keep whining about who you hate...

especially when it is a thread on hating that stole my thread on hating

§P0oO&#8719
laughing laughing I'm on a ROLLLL!

Ok Ok ok....I'm going to my pudding wretling thread.

*reminds self to make a pudding wrestling thread*

Woooo, pudding wrestling, sounds like some damned good fun

Clovie
STOP IT cry

Storm
I never pretended to know you. I know what I read. This is not a place to unleash your demons occasionally.

Anna85
poor clov

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>