Mark Hamill vs Ewan McGregor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
Ewan is the youngest and fittest but surely Mark has more anger in him? Who would come out on top?

Kun-ni Habeo
mark hamill
but this thread is prettty dumb but anyway.....

jedi2187
I dunno.....Ewan is pretty good with a saber. Granted, Mark was trained in several different types of martial arts to prep for the lightsaber duels in ESB and ROTJ, but Ewan is good at the slice-and-dice.

amity75
Originally posted by Kun-ni Habeo
mark hamill
but this thread is prettty dumb but anyway..... It's supposed to be tongue in cheek. happy

Kun-ni Habeo
huh huh

amity75
Originally posted by Kun-ni Habeo
mark hamill
but this thread is prettty dumb but anyway..... For goodness sake, in this forum we have such threads as "8 tie fighters against Darth Vader with one hand tied behind his back" and "An AT-AT against 34 Stormtroopers who have read "Beginners guide to the dark side of the Force"" so I think "Ewan McGregor vs Mark Hamill" is actually quite a valid thread! How about "Amity75 versus Kun-ni Habeo" for your cheek!

ArthasKnight
Ewan; just look at the fighting they each did in the movies. That'll give enough evidence.

Board Walker
I'm going to say that each has advantages in their own respective genres, furthermore each is particularly gifted at fulfilling specific roles. This isn't simply a comparison of which is better at role X, but rather which is superior at a plethora of roles overall.

NewGuy01
Ewan stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.