the Jedi Archives

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stefan Kojic
I'm sorry if anybody has seen this but here's a glimpse of what happens during the raid on the Jedi Temple( my first time posting pics).

astrofan428
Is that concept art from the game?

SithSpy
yeah it is, straight from lucas arts website, dont expect to see that in the movie

Stefan Kojic
Didn't know, but it sure looks like Anie will ruin not only the Jedi, but the Jedis history!

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Stefan Kojic
Didn't know, but it sure looks like Anie will ruin not only the Jedi, but the Jedis history!

Of course he destroys the history.

That's why Luke can't just go to Coruscant after ROTJ and read up on "Jedi Training For Dummies", he has to search and scour the galaxy trying to learn more about the living Force so he can train his own students.

SithSpy
not quite true lance, there is talk in the movie that the archives are secure, and under sith control they want to know all their secrets, also this is why the temple still stands at the end of ROTJ

LanİeWindu™
Then there is a major contradiction to EU. If that is true Luke would have all the information he needs on the Knights of the Old Republic.

Yes, I know EU is non-canon, but it still screws everything up.

Fieperskaivu
Anakin better be cool in this movie...I've hated him in every movie so far. Case One "I wouldn't have lasted so long if I wasn't so good at building things..." what an egotistical little brat. Case Two "HE'S HOLDING ME BACK!" way to spaz out when ur supposed to be 20 years old. Go back to kindergarten and learn to share. So this one, he better be gangster or I'm getting my ticket refunded and spitting on George Lucas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.