who in the marvel universe can beat Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
who in the marvel universe can beat Doomsday

my list.

1. the sentry
2. king thor
3. atum the god eater
4. count nefaria
5. gladiator
6. godstalker
7. The maestro hulk
8. juggernaut 8th day
9. champion of the universe
10. savage hulk
11. adam warlock

bakerboy
The list would be too long. Only for put an example, galactus.

the Darkone
top ten or fifteen will be fine

bakerboy
Lets see:
1: thor
2: galactus
3: doctor doom with preparation time
4: odin
5: hulk
6: silver surfer
7: doctor strange
8: mephisto
9: loki
10: magneto

SuperMarv
Umm Doomsday is a pretty powerful character but he's definitely not that powerful. Galactus would squash him like a bug as would Onslaught, King Thor, Odin, etc.

KharmaDog
There are quite a few, I think the following guys would bash him up pretty good:

Hulk
Juggy
Gladiator
Thor

I think the following would punk his ass:

Sentry
Silver Surfer
Franklin Richards
Cable

And galactus would pop his head like a grape.

Linkalicious
I don't think Thor could take out Doomsday.

I don't even think King Thor could take out Doomsday.

You saw what Desak did to him before getting the Bloodaxe. Thor was dead meat.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I don't think Thor could take out Doomsday.

I don't even think King Thor could take out Doomsday.

You saw what Desak did to him before getting the Bloodaxe. Thor was dead meat.

Hello desak had the fighting abilities and powers of other dead gods he slain. I don't care what kind of mythical god you are you are going to have a problem. And king thor defeated desak and destroyer when they where fused together, with one shot with the hammer. Thor #79

LordFear
King Thor (not regular Thor)
Sentry
Thanos
Black Bolt
Molecule Man
Dr Strange (with the Vishanti's and eye of AG full assistance)

Linkalicious
Originally posted by the Darkone
Hello desak had the fighting abilities and powers of other dead gods he slain. I don't care what kind of mythical god you are you are going to have a problem. And king thor defeated desak and destroyer when they where fused together, with one shot with the hammer. Thor #79

Interesting how Desak took two head on blasts from King Thor 30 comics earlier and shrugged it off completely, yet when fused with the Destroyer armor he isn't able to take one blast....

Eitherway, Doomsday doesn't stop to chit-chat. He comes, and he comes hard...and he doesn't let up until you're done.

the Darkone
1. gilgamesh
2. sersi
3. magus (adam warlock alter ego)
4. thanos
5. set
6. onslaught
7. kurse
8. destroyer
9. the runner
10. tyrant

KharmaDog
Man I forgot about Dr Strange, he'd take Doomsday out I believe. Oh yeah, and thanos would rough him up pretty good too.

BootlegBoys420
Gladiator Dont Stand A Chance... Hed Bash And Bash With DD Then Lose Confidence And Get Eaten Alive...

Black Bolt Gets Smashed... He Beat Doomsday Once... DD Comes Back Immune To His Little B!tch Scream... Then Proceeds To Feed Him THe Little Fork On His Head...
Doom: Doom Would Beat Him A Few Times... DD Would Just Keep Coming Back, Immune To The Last Thing That Killed Him Until He Bashes Doom Up Worse That The Thing Did...(And Dooms My Favorite Marvel Character)

Everyone Else You Guys Listed Is Pretty On Point Though

the Darkone
1. hela
2. hyperion(earthx)
3. binary
4. korvac

the Darkone
wasn't finish
1. hela
2. hyperion (earth x)
3. binary
4. korvac
5. mephisto
6. blackheart
7. ghost rider
8. cthon
9. ancient one
10. osiris
11. surtur
12. ulik
13. desak
14. graviton

lightaxe
Originally posted by BootlegBoys420
Gladiator Dont Stand A Chance... Hed Bash And Bash With DD Then Lose Confidence And Get Eaten Alive...

Black Bolt Gets Smashed... He Beat Doomsday Once... DD Comes Back Immune To His Little B!tch Scream... Then Proceeds To Feed Him THe Little Fork On His Head...
Doom: Doom Would Beat Him A Few Times... DD Would Just Keep Coming Back, Immune To The Last Thing That Killed Him Until He Bashes Doom Up Worse That The Thing Did...(And Dooms My Favorite Marvel Character)

Everyone Else You Guys Listed Is Pretty On Point Though

He doesn't like instantly come back from teh dead. So I mean for the purposes of this battle the people you named win the fight.

Infinity Watch
A better question is who can't beat Doomsday.

stormfront13
no one has that kinda time to post all te people

Wynndar
this is ignorant

snoopdogg
Every Marvel character can beat Doomsday............................... sick

Sentry
Hmmmm...

1. The Sentry

2. The Keeper

3. Thanos

4. The Stranger

5. Odin

6. The Destroyer empowered by Odin, or Galactus.

7. Tyrant normal of full power

8. Dr. Strange with prep time

9. Zeus(Nearly as powerful as Odin)

10. Morg With the waters of life

GalacticStorm
Jubilee, Skids, Wasp, Leech, Artie, Beak(with prep time and his baseball bat) Hav i left anyone out?

Linkalicious

I just picked that comic up.

The King Thor that defeated Desak/Destroyer was King Thor from the year 2170, after he's pretty much taken over the world in order to try and help humans achieve higher levels of greatness. That's not current King Thor, that's a King Thor that is never going to exsist.

Doomsday would rape Thor.

Goldenskull777
Obviously Superman. Since it was in the comic book.

Mainstream
Apocalypse ( he could grow and throw Doomsday into the sun.)
Sentry (he's marvel's superman)
Cable (with god like power)
Gambit (As new Son with good like Cajun charging power)
Xman (he's like a guy Phoenix)
Jean (as Phoenix)

ZephroCarnelian
Err... Goldenskull - the questions which Marvel characters could beat him. Supes is DC! smile

Are we all forgetting that Doomsday is now immune to physical attacks...? That's how Supes killed him...

That takes quite a few off the list...

That leaves us with:

Cosmic beings - Galactus, Phoenix et al.

Dr Doom - he'd come up with someway of trapping him in another plane of existence.

Magic beings - the Asgardian Gods, etc - Thor could possible banish him into another dimension or something.

If anyone took him on in a fist-fight, they'd be MURDERED.

But the speciality of Marvel is having a lot of non-brute force characters.

Does anyone think that telepaths could do the job, cos I do believe that DD is now sentient am I right?

Magee
Well he has emotions now so i guess thats classed as sentient.

Superherovandal
that was the stupidest s**t that DC came up with. he is so vulnerable with sentience. least they could do is give him a Batman brain

Lord S
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
If anyone took him on in a fist-fight, they'd be MURDERED. Even Thanos? I doubt it.

He may be the one guy who can box with Doomsday, and live.

Superherovandal
Doomsday can adapt in the middle of a fight you know. he doesn't have to die to be immune.

Wynndar
Thanos box Doomsday? r u serious? Doomsday and Supes shatter windows when fought...Look at Thanos and Odin or Thanos and Tyrant...if those fights took place on Earth they would have destroyed it, not shattered some windows and broken up some concrete.

the Darkone
I just picked that comic up.

The King Thor that defeated Desak/Destroyer was King Thor from the year 2170, after he's pretty much taken over the world in order to try and help humans achieve higher levels of greatness. That's not current King Thor, that's a King Thor that is never going to exsist.

Doomsday would rape Thor.

In issue 50 king thor only had half the odinforce, because olsen became thor so that took away King thor powers since there where still join together by magic. Read issue 50 so when enchantress broke the spell and olsen returned to normal king thor regain his power. And he killed desak, so re-read issue 49-50. King thor will beat doomsday

GalacticStorm
"Xman (he's like a guy Phoenix)"

I wouldnt go that far but yeah Phoenix!!!!

jplatinum
THeir are so many people it ain't funny, cuz.

Linkalicious
In issue 50 king thor only had half the odinforce, because olsen became thor so that took away King thor powers since there where still join together by magic. Read issue 50 so when enchantress broke the spell and olsen returned to normal king thor regain his power. And he killed desak, so re-read issue 49-50. King thor will beat doomsday

Didn't he take away Olsen's powers before the fight with Desak?

or was it right after the fight?

Desak was about to land the final blow after beating the living daylights out of Thor....it took his personal assistance and the Bloodaxe to save Thor. Without outside interference Thor would have died in that fight.

Re-read the comic. wink

kgkg
1.) 8th day jugs
2.) Silver Surfer
3.) King Thor
4.) Thanos
...................... goes on

leonheartmm
other than cosmic beings or abstracts,
sentry{hes a LOT more than the marvel superman}
mindless hulk
full powered juggernaut
mephisto
current cable
nate grey
franklin richards
king thor
adam warlock
molecule man
etc.

JWangSDC
SPiderman could do it

stormfront13
your jokin right?

JWangSDC
cosmic spiderman

Sentry
Cosmic Spidey? I think he could. Easily.

stormfront13
oh i thought you meant regular spidey

JWangSDC
I'd love to see Doomsday fight the Blob ina crossover. THat would be awesome.

leonheartmm
naaaa, blob cant fight doomsday.

JWangSDC
exactly I want to see blob die

Mider
Doomsday would have to be traped by someone powerful i mean you guys take Him to lightly i mean yeah someone really powerful can kill Him ONCE and then He will come back and be immune to that and then He might die again and again and again but eventually all that killing can evolve Him into something unstoppable.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mider
Doomsday would have to be traped by someone powerful i mean you guys take Him to lightly i mean yeah someone really powerful can kill Him ONCE and then He will come back and be immune to that and then He might die again and again and again but eventually all that killing can evolve Him into something unstoppable.
Doubt it. If Doomsday gets erased from the fabric of reality, there's no coming back. Imagine what someone like LT could do to Doomsday.

Killing somone isn't the only way to beat them. Have you killed everyone you've fought?

grey fox
1. godzilla (he was a marvel comic once)

2. optimus priem (also a marvel comic although optimus would have to use all of his power up in the process)

3. franklin richards (simply warp reality so doomsday doesn't exist anymore)

4.absorbing man (absorbs whatever the hell dooms day is and kicks him around)

and the rather obvious 5. THANOS

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Mider
Doomsday would have to be traped by someone powerful i mean you guys take Him to lightly i mean yeah someone really powerful can kill Him ONCE and then He will come back and be immune to that and then He might die again and again and again but eventually all that killing can evolve Him into something unstoppable. Isn't being killed considered a being beaten? Even if it's temporary.

stevusmagnus
Puck from Alpha Flight

K3VIL
Interesting how Desak took two head on blasts from King Thor 30 comics earlier and shrugged it off completely, yet when fused with the Destroyer armor he isn't able to take one blast....

Eitherway, Doomsday doesn't stop to chit-chat. He comes, and he comes hard...and he doesn't let up until you're done.
Desak is a God Slayer.
Desak with Destroyer armor was killed cause Thor magnified the Odin's Might through Mjolnir, the result was a shot even more powerful than the GodForce itself.
Also the King Thor that fought Desak in New Asgard has more experience into the use of the Odin Force, he was able to drain the life force of Desak that was only saved from the jewel around his neck.

Linkalicious
you should check the next page where I say all of that...

Goldenskull777
I think I could take down Doomsday. It be a little tough but, I could pull it off. miffed miffed

Fanboy
I know I have seen Thor normal Thor smash Doomsdays skull in with his Hammer.

Decay
1 galactus
2 silver surfer
3 hulk (i know superman beat hulk and superman beat doomsday but i think is superman wasnt a posterchild for dc hulk could take him)
4 juggernaut
5 proteus
6 a celestial
7 magneto (after seeing what he did to apocalypse)
8 abraxas
9 eternity, death the living tribunal,
10 thanos
11 tyrant (if hes the guy im thinking of)
12 franklin richards
13 a watcher
14 professor x? (is he resistand to psychics, if not thered be alot more on the list)
15 probably apocalypse

Mider
I think He is resitant to mental attack i mean if Doomsday fought the JLA Martial Manhunter would have had to be there how did He go against MM?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.