General Grievous vs. Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Nefarus
Don't just say, well Obi-Wan did it, so Yoda could, or Yoda would just use force powers. I'm talking saber to saber, one on one; well it could end up 4 against 1 but you know what I mean.

Kun-ni Habeo
yoda
he's one of the best swordsman

jedimaster2000
I dunno, until I have seen Grievous fight, I will go with Yoda.

Darth_Nefarus
the clone wars cartoons show him fighting

jedimaster2000
I don't watch them.

b-dan
i really like greivous but c,mon its yoda but all i know is the best fight is when he fights the sith thats like the best part of the trailer

Darth_Nefarus
why didn't you watch them, they're pretty sweet, and they leave off right where episode 3 begins

Darth Mantis
yeah, they are pretty good.

jackstain
if their was no force, GG wins, cuz yoda cant flip all over the place without help from the force.

Darth_Nefarus
well obviousl. If any force sensitive being didn't have the force, they would most likely get their asses handed to them.
Yoda would likely still win however.

jackstain
with force ya.

Darth_Nefarus
Well, the duel doesn't say no force powers, so therefore he has the force powers.
And who knows, maybe Yoda would be too old to fight him.

Darth Mantis
Too old, yoda wins no discussion.

truejedi
Yoda FTW!!!!

Slash_KMC
You are either very bored or very drunk.

truejedi
i think i may have lost my mind. but i'm on topic! so there!

mattatom
Originally posted by truejedi
i think i may have lost my mind. but i'm on topic! so there! Necromancy much. Grievous wins w/o ANY Force access on Yoda's part.

Slash_KMC

truejedi
deja vu? it seems to me as though this is the first time i have lost my mind. And there is nothing wrong with necromancy. Don't buy that conservative line. They just want to control us all with their stupid morals!!

Slash_KMC
Not you, HWKA also once had the tendecy to revive an entire page of dead topics, with the excuse that he stayed on topic on every thread.

truejedi
oh no. I have now done the same thing that the boy who pees in the pool does. Fail.

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Not you, HWKA also once had the tendecy to revive an entire page of dead topics, with the excuse that he stayed on topic on every thread. So we sent him to SuperShadow to read stuff, and he didn't come back, the same.

Slash_KMC
oh no. I have now done the same thing that the boy who pees in the pool does. Fail.

As long it's just peeing he does in the pool.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Not you, HWKA also once had the tendecy to revive an entire page of dead topics, with the excuse that he stayed on topic on every thread.

I did that...once (not saying that I only revived one dead thread, saying that in ONE INSTANCE). Tendency = the habbit of doing something multiple times...

You fail

Originally posted by mattatom
So we sent him to SuperShadow to read stuff, and he didn't come back, the same.

LOL I actually posted a comment on Supershadow commenting on a few inaccuracies...but I don't think that he ever replied...

mattatom
So my sources were correct, interesting, now to test ask, why if 'something goes without saying' why do you still say it?

CloneCaptin Fox
Yoda because he is a jedi and he is more powerful like saying "The force be with you"Hmm"starwars

CloneCaptin Fox
"oh no.I have now done the same thing that the boy who pees in the pool does.Fail.

What does that have to do with yoda vs.General Grevious

Plz tell me *****.

CloneCaptin Fox
Originally posted by CloneCaptin Fox

Plz tell me.

mattatom
Triple post fail. Oh and it's called an analogy.

wammamram
saber to saber genaral grievous kills yoda with one saber. gg is a beast, and if he could use the force he would be unstoppable and probally kill the emperor.

Slash_KMC
no

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by CloneCaptin Fox

Plz tell me *****. Do you have, like, neurological problems?

The Ground
What the hell happened here? Of all posts, why this one?

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Do you have, like, neurological problems?

On the whole, that isn't really fair to people with neurological problems.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
On the whole, that isn't really fair to people with neurological problems. I know they'll appreciate the included awareness of their situation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.