The Condom Shop Phenomenon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
It's really amazing to me. This pad that is supposedly mine, well, one fourth of this pad is owned by The Condom Shop. And to be honest, I barely have any idea what goes on there. I find that very intriguing and the matter would be a great topic for an HBO documentary! yes

Alias_Neo
laughing out loud I dont know how it happened, perhaps some part of ur genious had overwritten onto the Condom Shop that i created. I dont know how the hell so many people could post worthless crap in there. And that's not the weird part. The weird part is that after all the crap had been said, people still feel they should post in there. The first day i made it, i knew for sure u would close it after a matter of minutesstick out tongue

Tex
Do they have Condoms 2 Go around the country?
I love that store! thumb up

silver_tears
They have a condom shack here cool

Tired Hiker
Well, I love that it exists. It's great and I don't care who thinks it's full of crap! They are just jealous bi*tches. stick out tongue

Alias_Neo
laughing out loudyathumb up

Crash Overload
If a couple more busniess open up, we could get an economie going and the TH pad could be declared a seperate country! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.