Mara Jade Skywalker vs Bastila Shan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
ohhh chick fight

Kun-ni Habeo
i don't wanna vote if u don't tell me is this a mud fight?

Julie
uh no...but I suppose it could be on dagobah that would be close to mudfight

Ogami Itto
Bastilla wins !! the will of the force tells me shes to sexy to die!! i dunno.. topless foxy boxing with no rounds sounds good to me!

jackstain
alf wins

Kun-ni Habeo
Originally posted by Julie
uh no...but I suppose it could be on dagobah that would be close to mudfight

i'll imagine that cool

Lord Mader
lol laughing CAT FIGHT

chilled monkey
Mara would take this one.

enterbugbug2
Mara would win--hands down. Any kind of contest, actually...but that's beside the point.

So, there's my vote.

Red Nemesis
Necromancy

NonSensi-Klown
I agree that Mara should take it.

Schwarzenegger
Stop bumping old threads, do new members have some problem reading the rules?

Mizukage Yoda
dumb thread, T3's pursue@sion sk!11z @re lik TEh 1337est cause I usor t3h h@xs, ! us3d teh 1337est ch3ats s0 h3'd c0nv1nc3 th3m n0t 2 f!t3

Slash_KMC
I read 'm ...

And I also voted for T3's Persuasion skills

Gideon
Mara does unholy things to Bastila.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Gideon
Mara does unholy things to Bastila.

You sir, have a sick mind

Even greater then Publius?

Autokrat
You know this thread fills my head with all sorts of images, the types that would make a puritan run away screaming.

Damn I'm terrible.

Lucien A
Originally posted by Autokrat
You know this thread fills my head with all sorts of images, the types that would make a puritan run away screaming.

Damn I'm terrible. Yeah, but you're one of us. One of us. One of us.

Slash_KMC
First Mara rapes Bastila, but Revan comes to the rescue and together he and Bastila rape Mara, but then Luke joins in and rapes both of them. (This thread reminds me of rape somehow.)

T3 would rape all of them though ...

NonSensi-Klown
Terminator 3 sucks. It can't rape anyone.

kotorfan
lolz.. First Mara will do some kinda weird OMG TELEPORT CUZ I HAVE EVERYTHING SET UP 5 HRS AGO.. NOW BLAST U WITH DA DEATHSTAR. MUHAHAHA

then.. Revan appears and deflects the beam at mara..
then yoda appears and uses force absorb to absorb the beam, gaining uber powers and 50 trillinon more years of life..

then Luke appears and uses force everything and kills the force, fufilling Darth Traya's dream..
Then they all live in peace without the force.. except Nihily and Sion die cuz they are addicted to the Force.

Alt ending: They die cuz they can't live without the force xD
but i don't want Bas and Revan to die. or Yoda...

NonSensi-Klown
Mara would use a rock, some pieces of her lightsaber hilt, and chewing gum to make an anti-Luke ray.

Lucien A
She's the MacGuyver of Star Wars.

Schwarzenegger
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I read 'm ...

Then stop breaking the rules.

NonSensi-Klown
I'll break your rules.

Schwarzenegger
I'd like that

Slash_KMC
Can I break your rules too ?

Schwarzenegger
No, but you can break NonSensi-Klown's balls.

Slash_KMC
I think I'll pass on that one

NonSensi-Klown
The only thing he'd end up breaking is his hand if he tried.

Red Nemesis
Can't hurt steel? Why do you have steel balls?

NonSensi-Klown
Lost 'em in the war.

On terror.

Darth Exodus
Bastila becuase..... erm...... She WTFpwned Jolee and Juhani in the force. Er...... Mara's never done that so...... Bastila wins!! Now I can be Happy!!!

In Private. With the light off. And the curtains drawn. And that Japanesse Midgit that stalks me from room to room watching. Oooh yeah, that's the good stuff.

Japanesse Midgit! Stop Humping the desk!!! (sprays with WATER)

Master Crimzon
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Lost 'em in the war.

On terror.

That must have hurt.

Faunus
Liam Neeson fought for two days with an arrow through his testicles. James Bond got his balls whacked with a rope and laughed.

I, of course, cringed.

Master Crimzon
Liam Neeson's da man. I actually saw him in this movie last night, taken... and for a fifty-something year old dude, he's got the moves. And James Bond was probably very amused by the gay-ness of the whole thing.

Slash_KMC
I saw him in Batman Begins last night, what a great villain he is.

Master Crimzon
Both Scarecrow and Joker kick his ass.

Cpt. Valerian
Liam Neeson a villain?

I always imagine him as the best, most noble guy in every movie.

Gideon
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Both Scarecrow and Joker kick his ass.

Actually, his character, Ra's A Ghul, would effortlessly crush both of them, at the same time, in a fight.

Master Crimzon
In hand to hand, maybe. Outside of it? No way. He's not immune to Scarecrow's fear toxin (as demonstrated by wearing a gas-mask of sorts in BB's finale), and the Joker's weaponry/ingenuity can give him a fight chance.

Though I was really talking about them as characters.

And, Captain, Liam Neeson plays Ra's Al Ghul- the villain- in Batman Begins. Though he's really a villain with 'noble' intentions. He couldn't go all-psychopath.

Cpt. Valerian
Thought so.

Master Crimzon
You've never seen Begins?

NonSensi-Klown
Crap movie.

Faunus
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
In hand to hand, maybe. Outside of it? No way. He's not immune to Scarecrow's fear toxin (as demonstrated by wearing a gas-mask of sorts in BB's finale), and the Joker's weaponry/ingenuity can give him a fight chance.Puh-leez. Scarecrow's an utter joke in a fight - and he did work for Ra's, who would likely know his quirks anyway - and the Joker, while disturbingly resistant to the effects of pain, won't be laughing through decapitation.

Master Crimzon
Crap movie.

Die. Now.

Puh-leez. Scarecrow's an utter joke in a fight - and he did work for Ra's, who would likely know his quirks anyway - and the Joker, while disturbingly resistant to the effects of pain, won't be laughing through decapitation.

I'm not saying Scarecrow's got anything on Ra's in a real fight, but his fear toxin? No indication Ra's has immunity or resistance to it. Batman- who underwent training under similar effects, mind you- was owned the first time he fought Crane.

And Joker won't be laughing through decapitation, yeah. But movie Ra's- which I assume we were talking about- isn't a ceritifed bullet-dodger. Joker's got grenades, guns, etc... and that wonderful knife kick.

Autokrat
Crap movie.
You fail.

thumb down

NonSensi-Klown
Nah. TDK was the shit. Begins was just, shit.

Master Crimzon
I thought you didn't like TDK that much. Strange.

Begins is an awesome movie. It's probably second only to TDK in my 'best superhero movies' list, and is still one of ma favorite movies.

NonSensi-Klown
I liked it, but I felt that a lot of the hype it gets is undeserved. It's not Oscar worthy, personally. Heath's performance is, the movie isn't.

Begins is garbage imo.

Faunus
You're not Oscar worthy...

Master Crimzon
I liked it, but I felt that a lot of the hype it gets is undeserved. It's not Oscar worthy, personally. Heath's performance is, the movie isn't.

Tough issue. No, it's not your typical 'best picture' candidate/winner, but it's easily the most entertaining, best-made movie I've seen this year. Heath's Joker is it's best quality, and without him, I don't know where TDK will be. With him, though...

Begins is garbage imo.

mad

Lucien A

Begins is garbage imo. It was OK. Take out Liam Neeson and it would suck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.