I think there is a ghost in the house

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drumdude1167
and he/she is pissed...my arm just started to burn and there was a scratch there....there wasn't a scratch there like 10 min ago...im freaking out, because i have been waking up and its like freezing, then i go to the bathroom and its warm....this damn ghost is following me...i'm freaking out

_G-Unit_
use a cross

LanİeWindu™
Who ya gonna call?

_G-Unit_

Drumdude1167
its so damn scary....you might think im joking, but there is a damn scratch on my arm and im bleeding

Reborn Again
Confront the ghost and use harsh words. Show it who is boss and it may leave. Tell it you're not afraid!

Drumdude1167
*yells* i feel stupid

LanİeWindu™
Come on people, you were supposed to say:

GHOSTBUSTERS!

Drumdude1167
um

GHOSTBUSTERS

LanİeWindu™
Hooray!

Filth
Thats no Ghost, believe me.

Ignite
it sounds kinda weird, but i dont think its a ghost... n e think else been going on thats....strange?

NyC-gUrL
it sounds really creepy confused Im not gonna try and comfort you by saying its not a ghost, because its very well possible it is one. Ive had experiences like this when I was a kid.

jeffrey23420
WOW

NyC-gUrL
what?

Echuu
Man, I just a deja vue about dumb threads.

Does that count as weird?

SlipknoT
Weird

Pandemoniac
Taking this one serious. Drumdude, please describe any strange events going on like sounds, temperature shifts, physical feelings, anything.
For now, do not try to contact the possible ghost and most definitely do not piss it of.
Hope to hear from you, lets see if we can sort this out.

BackFire
Tell it you're' sorry.

Pandemoniac
There is no found reason for that yet, any information passed to the ghost may lead to reactions. Especially when it's false.
First we must determine if is really is a ghost, then we try to find out it's intentions and from those we decide how to talk

Dwarfdude
Originally posted by Drumdude1167
and he/she is pissed...my arm just started to burn and there was a scratch there....there wasn't a scratch there like 10 min ago...im freaking out, because i have been waking up and its like freezing, then i go to the bathroom and its warm....this damn ghost is following me...i'm freaking out

Ever consider that the mark on your arm is from the needle you just used? Heroin f*cks with your mind like that...

Seriously, wierd stuff, but you probably just scratched yourself randomly on a sharp piece of furniture, and didnt notice it until now...I do it all the time myself.

Pandemoniac
Well no replies from Drumdude so far. So the guy above me was probably right, or it really was one pissed of ghost!

Dark princess
me being a girl I was playing with my mirror and i turned it towards my chair and there was a little girl with black hair and a pink dress with black flowers on it and she looks up and put her arm up and let me tell ya I fukin ran out and I moved it was to fukin freaky becasue there were like things missing and shite omg it's sooo freaky

Miss_Faye
Whoa that's just freaky. I say you call GhostBusters. They help.

sugar&sweet
so do any of u actually believe in ghosts?

Pandemoniac
Not yet really, but I do study the subject from time to time. There is a really good tread with lost of reports and opinions on ghosts at the General Discussion Forum, 'Ghosts, spells and the supernatural'. Check it out!

sugar&sweet
ok i will, thanks

it dow sleep
i do i saw my dead nan in her room brushing her hair it was fu.cked

Da Moose
Originally posted by Drumdude1167

THAT is freaky....

You don't happen to live in Amityville NY do you?

Dark princess
hi moose

sugar&sweet
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Not yet really, but I do study the subject from time to time. There is a really good tread with lost of reports and opinions on ghosts at the General Discussion Forum, 'Ghosts, spells and the supernatural'. Check it out!
hi i couldnt find it, r u sure its there?

Da Moose
Originally posted by Dark princess
hi moose

Hello beautiful, how are you? smile

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by sugar&sweet
hi i couldnt find it, r u sure its there?

Most defenitly:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=292359&highlight=ghosts

Or just type 'ghosts' in the seach box at General Discussion Forum

sugar&sweet
ok then

Englishpin@pple
i saw that u make a sacrifice maybe a dog or cat

Pandemoniac
That's bull concerning ghosts! Demon's might like that crap but ghosts (for now saying they are real) contact the living for whole different reasons than mere pet-blood

lil bitchiness
Theres a spirit on our house - its of a little boy. I've never seen it, but my housemates have and thats why noone switches their light when they go to sleep...and im just like no expressionconfused

And them not switching their lights off is creeping me out more than their story of a boy on our house.

Pandemoniac
Interesting, you might want to check on information about previous inhabitants of the building, and especially now-a-day dead boys among those. Maybe you can come across a lead why this ghosts is there.
But do tell me, what exactly have your housemates experienced that got them assured of the fact that there is a ghost in the house?

By the way, lil B, how's life besides your housemates rumours?

lil bitchiness
Well, life is ok big grin kinda busy with uni work and stuff, but other than that, its cool. How about yourself?

As for the ghost, we can always ask our landlord, but hes crazy as it si - he always talks about vietnam for some reason...its so bizzare.

Pandemoniac
Glad your ok, I'm doing fine myself too!
Hmm, about that landlord, you ain't flipping me the Stephen King now right?
But just council the cops or city-hall, they have reports on deaths in the community, including the former boy that might be your ghost.
Even a little search on the net in which you include your building and something like 'fatal accident' might bring something up. If your serious on this, knowing the history of the house is step one in the whole ghost-hunt.

lil bitchiness
Oh great, everyone left - I'll be alone for the rest of the night. And im not planning to get out of my room...

Pandemoniac
making a creepy sound...

PrinceofBlades
I for one don't fully believe in ghosts. However coincidentally I have run into a few "odd" (and I'm using the word lightly) occasions. Like we have a basement and in the basement there used to be the computers. We moved them up to make room for the ping pong table, and pool table. Anyway I was using the computers and then the back of my hairs stood up. I quickly turned around and...nothing. Went back to playing games. Suddenly I I felt empty, and cold, very cold. I, being a catholic, started to pray, and the cold left, but not the emptiness. And then it got quiet, like deaf quiet. And I started to here a voice, actually more of a whisper and it was saying "go outside". I had nothing better to do, and the second I walked out my front door I saw the most spectacular sight I had ever seen. And as I looked toward the peeks of the Andes, I saw on the tallest one there were three people. And as the sun reflected off the snow, they were shot up into the air. No noise, no fire, just lifted.

So basically the moral of the story is that maybe it's not a ghost but rather a voice. A voice from God, conscious, coincidence, it doesn't matter, all you have to remember is that everything happens for a purpose. But it's not tied into fate/destiny. Maybe there was a reason you were scratched. Maybe it was because you were meant to get a scratch from a furniture/friend(accident)/pet and post this thread. And following the post learn about the thoughts of others and their position on the topic. And when you read theirs, mine in particular (not to brag) and get moved. And then this could lead to a conversion to Catholicism and become the next pope. So now I walk around with voice telling me places I need to go.

Sorry for the longevity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.