Official Episode III Guide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthmonkey9206
I am going to order this but was thinking since everybody got the books early and made scans if you have scans of this guide? eek!

(and i think this is more than just a magazine, so i thought it should have its own thread.)

LandoSpeeder2
Well, we can't post the scans in the thread, but we can do it over pm's.

darthmonkey9206
hmm, i didnt know we couldnt post scans.

LandoSpeeder2
Yeah, Lance said no more posting the graphic novel scans cus we don't want KMC getting shut down. So I'm sure this applies with the episode III guide.

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
Yeah, Lance said no more posting the graphic novel scans cus we don't want KMC getting shut down. So I'm sure this applies with the episode III guide.

That is true, anything that you would normally have to buy from the store shouldn't be posted at KMC.

But I can't stop you from getting them in e-mails or PM's. wink

hazkid
i ordered my guide but it hasnt come yet. if there are scans, please pm me.

astrofan428
What is the guide? Only thing I have seen was the making of book at wal mart in the Star Wars aisle.

darthmonkey9206
http://gallery.bcentral.com/GID4810188P3973566-starwars/Star-Wars-Episode-III-Revenge-of-the-Sith-Collectors-Guide.aspx

guides ship on the 18th, hoping someone has got it/gets it early.

adamrubin
can anyoen post the pics from the guide please

Jedi Priestess
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Are you seriously this stupid? We have sat watched for days while you beg and plead and whine. Not to mention the fact that you have contributed nada, zero, zilch, which is extremely crappy on your part.
Lance has made it very VERY clear that this practice is going to stop. Go find another board to leech off of.

astrofan428
Thanks monkey, April 18th? or May

darthmonkey9206
April

astrofan428
Thanks

BAILY
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Are you seriously this stupid? We have sat watched for days while you beg and plead and whine. Not to mention the fact that you have contributed nada, zero, zilch, which is extremely crappy on your part.
Lance has made it very VERY clear that this practice is going to stop. Go find another board to leech off of.

It is nice that some people here on KMC combat mooching..... Kudos to you Lance my man..... it really pissed me off on trailer day.... and well if you want pics... go buy the damn book like the rest of us.... I know I am...

LandoSpeeder2
Same here. Even if I did get the download for all the scans it's better to have them as a book instead of it on your computer.

LanİeWindu™
Ok, nevermind my previous posts about not posting the scans on here.

I just came across something Raz once said about images from the film, etc.

As long as the image isn't attached onto KMC's servers you can post it, hotlink it from another site if you have to.

I am only going to worry about illegal video downloads (IE the movie itself) or illegal audio downloads (IE, soundtrack, etc.)

Post away.

BTW, thanks anyways JP, but I have it under control.

darthmonkey9206
it says it ships on the 18th but does anyone know when you should expect to recieve it?

Xam
pm me too please

darthmonkey9206
omg, heellllooo. no one will pm you, becuase they dont have it yet. wink

mandalorian_war
pm me also

darthmonkey9206
haha, nice.

LandoSpeeder2
I'll pm the both of ya, what do you want me to say in your pm? stick out tongue

BAILY
I got a PM for all of ya's... well it isnt a private message it is a public one...... stop mooching for something we dont have yet and dont be f**king mooching for it when we get it either... buy the damn thing yourself you cheap piece of shit...

And now for something completely different.....

I cant wait for this book.. i hope someone posts the pics when they get it stick out tongue

darthmonkey9206
laughing

hazkid
how long does priority mail usually take?

darthmonkey9206
usually about 2-3 days if you live in the U.S. so it could come tommorrow. Happy Dance

darthmonkey9206
come on i know someone has it already!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.