to my old friends!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smiling_Sadly
yea i just started a new one...for all of my old buddies! if ur on lets all talk...like we used to!

how are all of u i havnt been on in so long i miss talking to all of u guys! big grin

chelsea17
omfg you are still alive. what the hell is up girl?!

Smiling_Sadly
not much ive been really busy...for some odd reason some one has deleted every pm that i have ever gotten...kinda pisses me off but they were old any ways...whats up with u i havnt talked u in forever!

chelsea17
omg i know...well, nothing new is going on..the same boring stuff as ever.

Smiling_Sadly
well is it completly different here now? has everyone just changed on me?

chelsea17
a lot more new people...a lot of the old people have left...the new people are really annoying...most of them anyways. in other words, yeah it's changed

Smiling_Sadly
man that really sux...hey does RJ ever get on any more?

chelsea17
sometimes big grin

Smiling_Sadly
he does? o man i miss him more then anyone cuz i havnt talked to him since that first time he left! dang! well i guess i can always message him n stuff..what about robb?

Smiling_Sadly
well i have to go now ill see yall later tell everyon i sed hi!

chelsea17
rob, he shows up every once in a while...if you message rj, he'll write back soon enoughwink

chelsea17
Well hey babes, I g2g message me sometime. later days hug

Mr Parker
hey smiling your back.I cant believe it.Me and chelsea were just asking about you the other day.That explains why I never heard back from you in my pm's.check your email.I'll email you.missed you girl. smile

Clovie
i think i remember you... wink

Smiling_Sadly
hey everyone i am back today to!

hey there clovie..i think i remember u too! hey i like ur lil thingy u got up there with the purple hair! its neat.

mr parker - hi u have been messaging me?

chels- kk ill message u!

¨†¨The Mystíc¨†
HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

Mr Parker
mr parker - hi u have been messaging me?

Yes check your email.I just sent an email to you. smile

Clovie
Originally posted by Smiling_Sadly
hey there clovie..i think i remember u too! hey i like ur lil thingy u got up there with the purple hair! its neat. good
what little thingie? huh

Smiling_Sadly
Originally posted by Clovie
good
what little thingie? huh

ur thing with the purple hair..well not now u changed it...i forget what the hell they are called!

Clovie
sig? stick out tongue

chelsea17
lol

Solo
This is wonderful...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.