The Predator vS Rambo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
The Predator vS Rambo

Kontraz
9/10 goes to the pred

rambo still gets the small chance of overcomming the pred though, but if he wasnt the hero of a comic or movie about this, i mean really, who do YOU think would win? Probably the guy who can cloak, use a plasmacaster, has a disc, wristblades, speargun, etc.

FistOfThe North
Yea but Rambo's a one man army. He can be put anywhere in any battle in the would, alone, and still super survive while kicking major ass at the same time. Whether its using any weapons or using hand to hand combat.

Kontraz
yeah, well, i'm sure the worlds strongest deer would still fall to a half-witted redneck... just like both rambo and punisher working together would fall to a pred.

Swanky-Tuna
Rambo would kill as many predators as he has bullets. You see, he has the ultimate strategy. Hold the trigger and walk forward slowly.

Kontraz
ROFLMAO

in his case, that would probably work. Doesnt matter that the entire team unloaded pretty much everything they had on a pred that was within 10 meters of them in the first movie... Rambo always kills by not aiming, not taking cover, and closing distance while using ranged weaponry

jplatinum
Yeah but they weren't hitting nothing.
By the time they came running over the predator was up in the trees watchinhg them and probably laughing.
Arnold and the boys just shot up the forest,thats all.
If a frction of those bullets had hit predator it would have been soup.
Rambo won't miss cause its not in his nature.
He is almost the perfect killing machine. He would kill a predator if he could see it.
If it was cloaked and got off a shot at soundspeed then Rambo is toast.
If it missed like it did when it was angry after it had been hit. Rambo sees it and kills it easy.
If he knows it is out there and sees it, it doesn't stand a chance.
Even in hand to hand combat.
Rambo is strong as an ox, and trained to kill effieciently and quick.
Last time I checked predator gets hit in the windpipe or eyeball and it isn't a pretty ending, afterwards.
Predators still have to breathe and see.

"If it breathes, if it bleeds, Rambo can kill it."

Kontraz
okay... show me a pred vs a human in a fistfight, and i'll show you goliath taking on david, while david is tied up, blind, already bleeding, and has god AGAINST him.

I mean really, the only time ive seen the pred lose is either 1) against something that is insanely powerful and it shouldnt be fighting to begin with 2) because it is the "villian" or 3) crap writing

and yeah, rambo doesnt miss... but then again, neither does the pred. Thats the benefit of having advanced, lock-on technology.

Gryn Jabar
Rambo would lose but Rocky would win.

Kontraz
nah, even rocky would lose... but he wouldnt die. Rocky would survive, and give the pred a hell of a beating, but the pred wouldnt be able to kill him.

Gryn Jabar
Holy crap that was fast. Anyway, I see Rocky winning by knockout in the 15th via knockout. Rambo just shoots, and predator does his nuke thing.

Kontraz
nah, rocky lost in his first movie... i dont think him fighting pred would be much different. He would make i through, as he didn in Rocky I, but he wont win

jplatinum
Kontraz, rocky got hella tough after the first movie.
That was the worse beating he had ever taken.
His body healed stronger than before each time, so he could take even more punishment than before, his fighting skills and strength also got better, too.
Its' science, man.
Rocky could go the distance with Predator and win, barely, but still win.

jplatinum
Kontraz, rocky got hella tough after the first movie.
That was the worse beating he had ever taken.
His body healed stronger than before each time, so he could take even more punishment than before, his fighting skills and strength also got better, too.
Its' science, man.
Rocky could go the distance with Predator and win, barely, but still win.
Rambo can win too.

K3VIL
What the hell are you talking about.
Rocky would get murdered fast and easy, he's a boxer, not a high trained soldier in peak condition.
Rambo is equal to Major 'Dutch' Schaeffer, if he can kill a Predator so can Johnny.

Kontraz
yeah, but the thing is... dutch wasn't that far above the rest of his team... It all depends. The key here is prep time... dutch was able to use prep time in his battle, and he barely won with that! If rambo isnt given any prep time, he's done for.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Kontraz
yeah, but the thing is... dutch wasn't that far above the rest of his team... It all depends. The key here is prep time... dutch was able to use prep time in his battle, and he barely won with that! If rambo isnt given any prep time, he's done for.
Dutch also stayed FIST TO FIST with the Predator, that's not prep time, it's fighting skill and physical condition.
Rambo can do the same things.

Kontraz
dutch didnt stay fist to fist... he got his ass kicked... badly...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.