The Superman Returns Countdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFanboy
Since no one has started a countdown why don't we start now, can't wait for this. big grin

Superman Returns opens June 30, 2006.

441 days to go.

alexanderluthor
i've never waited that long to see cr@p coming out. eek!

TheFanboy
440 days

Mainstream
440 days....cool

pr1983
cant believe nobody did this before...

TheFanboy
Originally posted by pr1983
cant believe nobody did this before...

Yeah I was a little surpised espceially when I went in the X-Men forum and they started at over 900 days before the release of X-Men 3. eek!

Paola
439? blink

pr1983
Originally posted by Paola
439? blink

laughing

TheFilmProphet
Great idea for a thread, thumb up

TheFanboy

Mainstream
437...ugh

TheFanboy

TheFanboy

TheFanboy
434 days, so far off...

The Last Son
434 days too long.

Cosmic Cube
433... smile

Mainstream
433....meatwad

TheFanboy

Mr Parker
Originally posted by alexanderluthor
i've never waited that long to see cr@p coming out. eek!

yeah me neither. big grin

TheFanboy

TheFanboy

TheFanboy

TheFanboy

Gotta keep it alive

TheFanboy

brainchild81
Originally posted by alexanderluthor
i've never waited that long to see cr@p coming out. eek! Ditto

ImmortalOne
BUMP

BB_hawk
350!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

black_goku#1
346 days till a big let down

The Last Son
345. I can't wait that long.

black_goku#1
343 ug im actually excited

Batman Wins
5 days left

black_goku#1
huh till what

BB_hawk

DarkDethbringer
there is a Supermn areturns?funny because I watched SM 1 & 2 what the hell was up with that plastic S symbol h ethrew at the big Kryptonian?

BobbyTHX
264 more days!!!!

BobbyTHX
Originally posted by BobbyTHX
264 more days!!!!

TheFanboy

John Bak'or
154?? nuts i have to wait till my B-day to watch the movie and get the game

Knightfall93
900 zillion days til I watch this boll@ks

redcaped
I'm in it since 10 year old! I used to think the cape made him fly haha!

GODOFALL1
It's going to be ABSOLUTELY awesome and is going to make a BILLION dollars world wide at the theatres. Off the chain!! Gosh, I hope they use the same music as in the others. Gettin goosebumps.

redcaped
The latest Toyfare Magazine has Superman Returns Action Figure on the cover! It's a good start.

redcaped
"This is a year of adventure. They don't run, they fly!"

systemshock2
Here's a pic I saw from Topps that...I don't know, take a look at the top center Superman Returns Tin. Is that Superman with his costume reflecting an orange glow due to his heat vision, or is it something else, maybe even revealing someone new. What do you guys think?

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e357/williamdefalco/15.gif

redcaped
Theatre trailer...when?

MattDay
soon

MadMel
is anyone still counting????
103 days!!!

super pr*xy

i was watching "v for vendetta" and saw the trailer of it on the big screen for the first time. then before that, it was x3: the last stand. talk about multiple nerd-gasms! droolio

zachrivard
Originally posted by super pr*xy

i was watching "v for vendetta" and saw the trailer of it on the big screen for the first time. then before that, it was x3: the last stand. talk about multiple nerd-gasms! droolio
lol

redcaped
Please describe the trailer.

super pr*xy
it's the same trailer that's on the website.

braz
the trailer to this is awesome i saw it on an itunes website, it looks like its gunna be a really good movie.....acknowledging how batman begins did and i think this Superman Returns has that same raw, emotional edge that Begins had that captured so many people...im really excited to see this, it comes out which day in June?

redcaped
3 months to June 30th...no real info or a decent trailer.

roughrider
No trailer besides that teaser, with the Marlon Brando narration?
It's TIME for a longer one, with more detail. Less than three months to go now.

redcaped
I got Wizard today with them on the cover...something about the fly sequence. I think this is a very nice issue but I prefer to keep it sealed. It brings a card from the movie. Damn it, this is exactly before Revenge of the Sith!

redcaped
It's April 24th here...I hate waiting.

FistOfThe North
The movies coming out in less than a month a a half, and still no friggen new trailer? This is a first..

MattDay
they look to keep the idea of the film as secret as possible, which makes sense, they have unvieled superman is coming, shown you, him flying around, with a basic outline as to why he's back... that it! i think its good in a way because your not sure if he's got a new bad guy to fight, i heard so many rumors as to who... even doomsday! (darksied is old rumors now) and a few others... to be honest any of them would be awesome with lex luthor pulling the strings.

X-men 3 is still based on the original idea that brian singer claimed, so even if he didnt change films x men 3 would practically still be the same, and that film looks awesome too, so here's to two very good spiderman beating films!!

White Reeper
so he might have a new bad guy

redcaped
My nephew told me it's a huge robot sent by Lex.

White Reeper
cool

super pr*xy
dunno if it's fan made... i think it looks good...

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/9696/supermanreturnsposter55ul.jpg

MattDay
yea it is, but would make sense to put up, cant really see brandon, so for the comic illiterate, they still wouldnt know who superman is (the new guy playing him to most)

redcaped
I saw the best Superman on the cover of Entertainment Magazine! I also wait for posters.

redcaped
That's great as the thought but the work seems to be missing details...still too dark by the legs...mostly a 50% Superman 50% Batman. If you look closer to the back side of legs it is Vatman's Cape as a matter of fat.

MovieChik318
I can't wait till this movie releases...! obviously the stars are different but it should still be goodd...spiderman and batman are great...but superman is differentt smile

redcaped
I already know what the movie is all about...Technically this is movie 1. I just saw the book...same thing with better thoughts. I do expect the 3 super villains on the sequel. I need that kind of dramatic showdown.

MovieChik318
yeaa in a sense everyone knows but this is superman! their website is awesomee...has anyone checked it out??

redcaped
This thread is going down HA HA HA...closed

UWHusky
Anticipation is definately growing!

have you guys heard about the june 27th late night showings?! I am sure I will see some of my red caped friends there...

MovieChik318
haha yuppp anticipation is growing! -- but now that it's out, its awesomee!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.