Batman Vs Metal Gear Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
Which villains can Bats defeat? Individually...

Revolver Ocelot (No liquid hand)
Grey Fox (Cyborg Ninja)
Vulcan Raven
Sniper Wolf
Psycho Mantis
Liquid Snake
Vamp
Fortune
Solidus

Now Bats doesn't like Guns, so he won't use any of Solid Snakes weapons..just his usual weapons or Hand to Hand.

long pig
where is the fat guy on skates?
He would kill batman! how could you possibly beat someone with that amount of super human ankle strength???

who?-kid
Where are the villains of Metal Gear Solid : Snake Eater (best game of the three) ?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by long pig
where is the fat guy on skates?
He would kill batman! how could you possibly beat someone with that amount of super human ankle strength???

I didn't put him in because he sucks...lol
and I didn't put the Snake Eater villains because I thought the list would be extremely long..but feel free to add...

The Pain
The Fury
The Fear
The Sorrow
The End
Volgin
Boss

Personally, I think Bats has his work cut out for him with some of these characters... they can actually fight back...lol

jplatinum
Cyber ninja.
How can you not put in cyber ninja.
He would kill Batman in less than 1 minute.

Nataku8188
If Snake can do it, batman can do it. End of story.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by jplatinum
Cyber ninja.
How can you not put in cyber ninja.
He would kill Batman in less than 1 minute.

Why not? Snake fought him.

mr.smiley
fatman doesn't suck!
sure he's a wierd character but he created an atomic bomb at the age of ten!
that's some scary stuff.

batman could probably beat most of them but no way is he taking fortune

leonheartmm
"If Snake can do it, batman can do it. End of story."
this is 1 for the fans, if u believe bat is as good as snake{which i sure as hell dont}, then bats has a chance. but really people, theres noway in hell that batman could take on the sorrow, the boss, volgin, liquid, raven, rex, ray, shagohod, grey fox, solidus, vamp, fortune, psycho mantis, big boss. the others well im pretty sure that batman could find a way to win against em, but not the ones i mentioned, batman is simply outclassed against em.

Gryn Jabar
Sorry, but I really don't see Batman is going to beat a turbo charged ninja dude with a kickass sword that taught Snake (who could whoop batman) everything he knew.

Nataku8188
Batman is better trained then Snake, much smarter, more experienced, and a pedophile.

srankmissingnin
Not this again! Grey Fox restricted himself in his fight with Snake he was in no way going full out... seesh!

jplatinum
You forgot that cyber ninja;
has inhanced human strength,
has inhanced human speed,
has inhanced human reflexes,
has inhanced human agility,
has inhanced senses,
is very cunning/strategic,
and is skilled like crazy in various types of combat.

What is batman gonna do again?
I know, jump up to get beat down.
He might last 2 minutes(if ninja doesn't have the sword).
10 seconds(if he does).
Either way, he dies.

leonheartmm
thas all nice n good srank as long as i have evidence to support ur claim, which u dont, its just that people cant come to terms with the fact that snake could beat the frank with his exoskeleton.

srankmissingnin
Your delusional man

Kento
Bats beat Ocealot, Raven maybe, and Sniper Wolf.

Everybody else he looses to. Plus ain't no way he can take Mantis even if he could beat him if he could get past the mind control thing. The thing is he can't get past Mantis reading his every move.

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by Nataku8188
If Snake can do it, batman can do it. End of story. Snake is way faster then bats and stronger in MGS1(twin snake is the best to see this in)Snake dodges bullets lots of time ran on top of a rocket and push back the metal gear with his feet plus beat Cyber Ninja(aka Gray Fox)in hand to hand combat and who was able to hold up Metal Gear Rex wile Rex was trying to crush with his foot.Cyber Ninja is bullet proof and has fast enough reflex to knock away bullets with his sword from even mini guns like the turret from the metal gear and he dodge bullets plus has that laser cannon on his arm(he took it easy on snake and he snakes fist were the first one to make him fill pane again) .Solid Snake is a enhanced clone of the the perfect human soldier (aka Big Boss).Shoot Raven is more then Batman can handle he walked around with a turret from a helicopter that about half a ton on it's own plus the ammo about half tons worth and he through those metal crates that way a ton each with one hand(and I know in real life they are pack to way a ton each by cargo ships not sher about in the game).Solid Snake is close to Spider-man level in strength and speed then he is to Batman's plus he has just as much training and hand to hand combat skills as Batman and He's a real fast thanker on his feet.The point is there would come times were Batman would have to dodge or ubber strength or some powerful guns witch this stuff Batman just lacks in or doesn't have.Batman doesn't have what is takes to beat all of them enemy's(he can take Sniper Wolf smoke screen,Fatman he have a hart attack laugh and grow fat,Decoy Octopus government may do the job for bats,Olga Gurlukovich with no cyber ninja suit on,The End wait two weeks and he will die of old age,and Phyco Manits if Batman puts the controller in slot two).I don't thank he could beet Revolver Ocelot he's to fast as seen in MGS2 & MGS3.

mr.smiley
correct!

DarkCrawler
Batman has dodged bullets multiple times...

Mainstream
yeah.

radioboy121
Based on the speed of Vamp in the CG, Snake/Raiden shouldn't even have a chance.

Fortune's natural defenses will be hard to get past.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.