Munk-luck And The Flava Of A Rhino: Fallafell In The Smonch!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ou Be Low hoo
Holy Glack-a-lack! Gwa-gwa and the flunk just got bongusted in the branckle while they were foughting sump-sump!

Oh, I know it's all gla-gla-gla, but that doesn't make it rought, rough? Ra-ra, you me and boing-boing...Something else that got through the loop was Fish-Fork-Fish and his dancing goodle berries, but that's the way the bread is buttered yesterday! For it is! For it is!

Cheese is nutritious food made mostly from the milk of cows but also other mammals, including sheep, goats, buffalo, reindeer, camels and yaks. Around 4000 years ago people have started to breed animals and process their milk. That's when the cheese was born.

So when it wasn't all footed-up and dance-balled, this fella jella quackled back-back in the loo-loo. For fum, finking fess-up fo' fool! Not likely, but certainly more than that. It isn't back again? Ok. Tomorrow.

"When?", said Hand.
"A week from now", said Foot.
"Let's do this!", said Brain and off they went.

Choo-choo?

Ou Be Low hoo
I did it for you, Dooty Dog! I did it for you!

Fionnuala
What a lovely collage you have here.. eek!

Ou Be Low hoo
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know it's true dat.

Ou Be Low hoo
Oh that's lovely, you old Sasqwatch! Why don't you just go and borrow the whole kaboodle while you're at it!?!?! Chin-chin...and we're away!

Clovie
oh be blahblah...
erm...would you bother to explain to me what do you mean? blink

misha
i was first to vote 'me' diva

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by misha
i was first to vote 'me' diva

Aha, yes...But, it's not 'me', it's 'me?'. There is a difference...

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Clovie
erm...would you bother to explain to me what do you mean?

I won't not bother, but I'll definitely do try...The point of the exercise is to enlighten you regarding the lack of delcious fruit, nutritious vegetables and fabulous fish in your diet. Eat up.

Clovie
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
I won't not bother, but I'll definitely do try...The point of the exercise is to enlighten you regarding the lack of delcious fruit, nutritious vegetables and fabulous fish in your diet. Eat up. oh...... blink
i prefer chocolate
and i not gonna bother with diet as long as i'm underweight messed

lil bitchiness
OMG this is the best thread in OTF!

Da Moose
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

Really? I think it's kind of...actually, I don't know what it is....

Ou Be Low hoo

You're right...This thread is so hot right not...like that Hansel...

On a more serious note, it's currently a tie between 'For the sake of the frozen fish' and 'Yes, of course I speaketh Chineseth. Ni ne?' both with a mould-breaking 3 points...

Ou Be Low hoo
'Me?' is currently in the duldrums with a sad face 1, perhaps in part due to the '?'...? Who knows? If it was more affirmative would it make a difference? Maybe...

Ou Be Low hoo
Hello, everyone, yes...My latest master-work is available for your viewing pleasure at the following link...Please enjoy, relax, be inspired, be awed, be impressed, be a bee, etc...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f83/t337138.html

Ou Be Low hoo
RUN! RUN LIKE THE WIND! IT'S READY! THE ALL NEW, BRAND AND SPANKING PIECE OF MUTHA-FKCUNIG ART, yo!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f83/t337506.html

Ou Be Low hoo
Hops...I mean, 'oops'...I forgot to add that "Yes, of course I speaketh Chineseth. Ni ne?" is currently trotting out ahead of the chasing pack with a glorious '4'...Good work to you, sir.

Corran
My head hurts.

IceWithin
wo hui shuo zhong wen wacko

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by IceWithin
wo hui shuo zhong wen wacko

Does that mean, 'this thread sucks ass'?

RaventheOnly
no expression oh my..... a new low......

SlipknoT
I DONT GET IT?

Mist
wee wee in the blue screen time machine. choo chong chow...out.

The Tired Hiker
Threads like this happen when vegans do too many mushrooms alone with a computer in the room. erm

RaventheOnly
Christ compels YOU!! Christ compels you! *waves a cross to the thread* stick out tongue

Mist
im hungry. i havent eaten and its 12:06pm. im hungry. think ill get some food.

Mist
hmm.....i just ate breakfast.....its 12:23.......now ill go have luncheek!

MC Mike
blah

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Does that mean, 'this thread sucks ass'?

Funny story...The original title of this thread was 'If you say "Does that mean, 'this thread sucks ass?'", then it is actually you who 'sucks ass'! Then, I hilariously changed it to 'Munk-luck And The Flava Of A Rhino: Fallafell In The Smonch!' to catch you all out because it was a funny thing I thought of! Ha ha, got you! Ha ha...

IceWithin, Ni gen de huai shuo zhong wen ma? Hi shi, ni kai wan shao er yi? Ru guo bi gen huai, wai she ma? Ni jhu zai na li?

The Tired Hiker
Funny story...The original title of this thread was 'If you say "Does that mean, 'this thread sucks ass?'", then it is actually you who 'sucks ass'! Then, I hilariously changed it to 'Munk-luck And The Flava Of A Rhino: Fallafell In The Smonch!' to catch you all out because it was a funny thing I thought of! Ha ha, got you! Ha ha...

IceWithin, Ni gen de huai shuo zhong wen ma? Hi shi, ni kai wan shao er yi? Ru guo bi gen huai, wai she ma? Ni jhu zai na li?

Sweeeeeeeeeeet. big grin

MC Mike
Bump

The Tired Hiker
Double Bump.

Ou Be Low hoo
Yeah so it was like todally sweet cos it was like the funnest thing yeah like yeah like yeah.

Ou Be Low hoo
Update from the top:

'Yes, of course I speaketh Chineseth. Ni ne?' is lolloping ahead with 41.67% of the vote. In joint distant second are 'For the sake of the frozen fish.' and 'What a lovely collage!' with a frankly left-bone 25% each.

The Tired Hiker
Craptacular! beer

lil bitchiness
Update from the top:

'Yes, of course I speaketh Chineseth. Ni ne?' is lolloping ahead with 41.67% of the vote. In joint distant second are 'For the sake of the frozen fish.' and 'What a lovely collage!' with a frankly left-bone 25% each.

You are my hero...are you anyone elses hero too?!!??!

Ou Be Low hoo
You are my hero...are you anyone elses hero too?!!??!

I believe I am everyone's hero. Especially the people who don't think I'm their hero. Yeah, it works like that...

General Zink
Whatever you're on, Ou Be, I would like a gram or ten. big grin

Bespin Bart
What're you doing here!? Back to your cave, Zink! *whip crack*

Another randomly odd piece from Ou Be. Chineseth.

Ou Be Low hoo
Hoighty-toity-hallelujah! There appears to be no stopping 'Yes, of course I speaketh Chineseth. Ni ne?' in its rise to the top of the vegetable! It now has a moonbeam-like 6! Incredible! Where will it end?

LanİeWindu™
Wow...that post made no sense whatsoever. Congratulations.

Ou Be Low hoo
Did you just say "Me!", or did you wonder why? That little black bird is eating your pie! You do realise that your nom de plume is 'LanceWindu', don't you? Oh, well...I guess I'll have to feed you to the trees...They've been mightily grumpy about not having any dead wood to chew on recently...The damn cannibals! It's sick, but they don't care...

Maybe a resurgence in 'For the sake of the frozen fish.' will put paid to 'Yes, of course I speaketh Chineseth. Ni ne?''s thoughts of fulfillment...Who knows such things? Only the people. It is your voice, now let it speak!

Piggle Humsy
Did you just say "Me!", or did you wonder why? That little black bird is eating your pie! You do realise that your nom de plume is 'LanceWindu', don't you? Oh, well...I guess I'll have to feed you to the trees...They've been mightily grumpy about not having any dead wood to chew on recently...The damn cannibals! It's sick, but they don't care...

Maybe a resurgence in 'For the sake of the frozen fish.' will put paid to 'Yes, of course I speaketh Chineseth. Ni ne?''s thoughts of fulfillment...Who knows such things? Only the people. It is your voice, now let it speak!

I worry about you...

Do they let you use computers in mental institutions nowadays?

sp_ike

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Do they let you use computers in mental institutions nowadays?

Only if you are the warden or one of his/her young whipper-snappers...I happen to be a chandelier, so I'm afraid I can't...I look at the little pictures though and occasionally I transmigrate my euphoric energy into tip-taps on the kip-kap-keyboard.

Do they let you use your brain in your head nowadays?

Piggle Humsy
Only if you are the warden or one of his/her young whipper-snappers...I happen to be a chandelier, so I'm afraid I can't...I look at the little pictures though and occasionally I transmigrate my euphoric energy into tip-taps on the kip-kap-keyboard.

Do they let you use your brain in your head nowadays?

Brain?! I never got one!
Dammit..who's giving out brains?

*goes off in hunt of a brain*

Ou Be Low hoo
Brain?! I never got one!
Dammit..who's giving out brains?

*goes off in hunt of a brain*

If needed, I believe you can buy them in the frozen food section of your local supermarket...under the pseudonym, 'Peas'.

Welcome.

Piggle Humsy
If needed, I believe you can buy them in the frozen food section of your local supermarket...under the pseudonym, 'Peas'.

Welcome.

I went but they were all sold out cry

I will have to put up with this empty cavity for a while longer me thinks...

bangin

Ou Be Low hoo
I will have to put up with this empty cavity for a while longer me thinks...

Ya can nae THINK wid no brain, ya blaggard! Ya tellin' me an' me hook porkies, ain't ya! Arghh, I'll ave ya guts for garters, I will...

Piggle Humsy
Cue Benny Hill Style Music....

*runs around*

Imperial_Samura
Ahhh!!! Gahhhh! Haaaaahhhhh! All sense is gone, in an insane world only the mad are sane.

Ou Be Low hoo
How about if you sense the insanity but think it's normal and yet consider yourself insane?

Mighty Yoda
another boring thread

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Mighty Yoda
another boring thread

Another 12 year-old who thinks a fictional character is, "like, sooooo cool and knows like wow stuff!"

R0B
There was once a man with the name of Rufus wang a lang and he bought a bowl of dancing berries that sang choo cha choo choo and they smacked him in the face with a mangled elephant penis...

Ou Be Low hoo
I know that dude...He likes flooping, right?

Poll Update:

Holy Holes! Watch out 'Yes, of course I speaketh Chineseth. Ni ne?'! 'For the sake of the frozen fish.' is closing in FAST! Only 6.77% away from making all things square and equal in this triangle! What will happen!?!?! It's tooooo much...

Ou Be Low hoo
Much to the universal sadness of Jolly Roger, this poll shall be closing in as little as 5 days. The big question on everyone's lips is whether 'Yes, of course I speaketh Chineseth. Ni ne?' can hold out to the end, or whether the resurgent 'For the sake of the frozen fish.' will power itself to victory during the home straight! WOW!

If you wish to receive hourly updates of the events, please leave your cellphone number or email address in the space below:

Ou Be Low hoo
It's all over everyone! YES! The time has come and the BIG winner is...

'Yes, of course I speaketh Chineseth. Ni ne?' !!!!!!

Congratulations to you! You managed a rather meaty 40% of the vote! There was a late surge by dear old 'For the sake of the frozen fish.' which was quite charming, but in the end there was always one winner...

Till next time, and thanks for voting. It's been exciting.

Slayer XxX
Woo Doo diddle

Ou Be Low hoo
Reasons To Be Scared - Volume 1: The Return of Equality.

By some outrageous misfortune, 'Yes, of course I speaketh Chineseth. Ni ne?' has had it's sails bested by a North wind. It's all equal despite the poll being closed for the last manymuch minutes! It's a tie, for now...but later, perhaps a cravat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.