Constantine!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dgeniu
So, what do you think? Is is cool or not? I think it ruled even tho it wasn`t exactly like in the comincs! It was cool in its own way!

I`m curious to know if it did good as a movie and what`s the general opinion about it big grin

Wendigo
I thought it was okay but lasted to long,It seemed to go for ages....... beer

JohnConstantine
I think the end was great, and when he gets electricuted and sees everything that has happened through the movie.

Wendigo
It was to long sad

dgeniu
I expected some major battle between Constantine and Mammon to take place in the end, but the actual ending was so unpredictable that I liked it anyway!

ickeris2003
I really enjoyed this movie. it was awesome. the guy who played lucifer did a great job and so did the girl who played gabrielle. thumps up for me. cant wait till it comes out to dvd so i can buy it. smile

TraptUnderIce
It was a pretty good but I don't like how they changed Constantine's character so much to fit Keanu. Don't get me wrong he did play an excellent part but I would've liked a more believable British Constantine.

alic88
its better than most of the movies that have been out in recent times. definately my favorite of the year so far

eleveninches
I thought it was AWESOME!!!

b-dan
its cool i though balthazar was the best character

TraptUnderIce
Balthazar was only cool because of Gavin Rossdale the actor. He just has a cool calm attitude. Any chance of a sequel?

GL SOLDIER
i hope so it was a solid movie

mischief
the movie rocked, but it was a pale shadow of the comic books. lucifer was nowhere near sinister enough, but gabrielle ruled. hope they bring out a sequel but make it more closely related to one of the original stories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.