where is everyone????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

barand1
If you look, for example on the Star Wars fourms there is loads of people there all the time, here there is hardly no one. See that's why Star Wars fans are famous!!!

alic88
no its because they have released a gazillion movies, and therehave been only2 terminator movies. allright fine 3 lol

vvvrulz
You're totally right, there is no one here.

Why?

Cos no one can hardly even see our forum !

barand1
yes that's RIGHT!!!!

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by vvvrulz
You're totally right, there is no one here.

Why?

EXACTLY!! sad

vvvrulz
lol I must have said that a million times already, im sick of my own voice, so is Alic too.

TheFilmProphet
Me and you already sound like a broken record, lol

alic88
ya i am almost posting here because i wanna be a loyal terminator and KMC terminator forum fan. anyways lets hope we get some t4 news soon so we can have something to discuss about, wheather its worth it or not is another case

vvvrulz
Yeah ditto, i'm only sticking around as a token of loyalty.

barand1
good on ya!

vvvrulz
Good thing we have another comrade, i hope.

barand1
yes count me in! smile

TheFilmProphet
Then cheers! drunk

alic88
oh well an interesting thread has started YOUR T3! so lets work on that

Konjammenson
I posted here back when this forum was left un-modded. I'm here again though and plan to post more frequently.

TMACalicious
I guess vvvrulz pretty much summed up why hardly anyone posts here. I mean, we're stuck in the Misc. section of KMC!!! NO ONE CAN SEE US!!!

TOO BAD PPL DON'T REALISE WHAT THEY'VE BEEN MISSING HERE!

Terminator Forums All the Way!!!

LordSorgo
Star wars OWNS!

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by TMACalicious
I guess vvvrulz pretty much summed up why hardly anyone posts here. I mean, we're stuck in the Misc. section of KMC!!! NO ONE CAN SEE US!!!

TOO BAD PPL DON'T REALISE WHAT THEY'VE BEEN MISSING HERE!

Terminator Forums All the Way!!!

Exactly!!

Though everyone has clearly struggled to realize these valid points and we are continiously locked away in the Misc. to be ignored as if we were the misbehaving children in a classroom.

TMACalicious
Wrong forum buddy. You're looking for the STAR WARS Forums, not the Terminator ones. Terminator owns any Jedi/Sith Lord put together any day! stick out tongue

TheFilmProphet
Right on! stick out tongue

need money
I know this aint the time but vvv rulz's pix rulz

need money
Hey TheFilmProphet "Say hello to my little friend"

Makedde
I visit this forum every single day. It's the first place I come too. smile

redcaped
We do share the same impression. I don't want the terminator legacy terminated, at least another trilogy.

Konjammenson
Its been a very long time since I was here.

TMACalicious
I'm back after a very long hiatus as well lol.

Hopefully my comp won't have another massive meltdown again anytime soon... lol

Makedde
I don't come to this forum as often as I could...

Konjammenson
I used to be here everyday. I remember the "Save the forum" campaign. Haha, good ol' days.

Traya
*Obliterates the forum*

barand1
Have people moved on?

chriscaffee
I still come here, but nobody posts anything to respond to.

barand1
I know... confused

alic88
allright people i'm back.. i'll be the first to admit that i was gone for a long time, because seriously i have not been getting any news on t4, its kind of depressing. But i am a loyal fan of terminator and i am a loyal fan of the kmc forums, i have been posting here since july 2003 and i wont stop now, so lets start the healing process(cheesy i know)

barand1
I'm with ya on that alic88

TMACalicious
I'm finally back for sure this time as well (unlike a few months back). My computer's been giving me major problems recently and hopefully they're all solved lol smile

I know vvv would be here as well but both his dsl modems fried lol. He's getting them replaced as we speak i think.

barand1
Welcome back....but where is everyone else? confused

alic88
okay lets all talk on this thread since every thread has been pretty much burned out.

t4.. do you want it to happen or not? I for one have totally mixed feelings, but i feel that they have left the plotline so open that they have to do a movie, but it would cause furthere chaos if the movie becomes mediocre.

TMACalicious
Thanks barand1! smile

I'll only want T4 to happen if Cameron decides to direct again, which I HIGHLY doubt he will...

vvvrulz
I think its comeback time !

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by barand1
Have people moved on?

Never! http://img145.exs.cx/img145/1953/arniepranks6zk.jpg

Originally posted by TMACalicious
I'm back after a very long hiatus as well lol.

As I...

Originally posted by need money
Hey TheFilmProphet "Say hello to my little friend"

laughing out loud

barand1
It seems we are all coming "BACK"!

About time I'll say.

TheFilmProphet
Indeed, yes and not a moment too soon.

coolmovies
ya the KMC forums are slow

vvvrulz
Most of the old Terminator crew have returned though.

coolmovies
Alot of you say theres no info in T4 thats why the fourms are not busy .
I dont agree look at star wars there done and dusted and people still talk about them.

U Neek
Still here...

barand1
Is everyone in hiding or are you all just terminated?

Ahnold
Some of us, sadly, just get swamped with other things from time to time. But we're never too far away stick out tongue ...

barand1
And there was me about to stick a fuel cell in my mouth.

Tempe Brennan

It's hidden, which is a shame. I am a big Terminator fan.

Darth Martin
I agree we need to be in here but we will for sure when more info surrounding T4 comes in. smile

Tempe Brennan
Can't wait for T4 - before I saw T3 I thought there would be no need for a forth, then I watched the movie and thought, 'Hang on, how are they going to survive this?' and I started hoping there would be a forth movie, to explain Connor and Kate's? survival...

Darth Martin
.......with Christian Bale in it!

bandbandband

ihavenoname
they all died.

Tempe Brennan
Originally posted by Darth Martin
.......with Christian Bale in it!

bandbandband

Erm, no.

barand1
Am I left alone?

Ahnold
Hey Barand. Don't worry - you're not alone, no. Sorry I haven't been around much lately - I've just been very busy with work and such (and, sadly, it looks like I'm gonna be even busier in the next month or two). But I still pop my head in here occasionally to see what people are talking about - and am, of course, continually keeping my ear to the ground for all the latest Terminator news. It would appear that "T4" is shaping up very nicely indeed; the teaser posters that they've recently released have got me very excited indeed smile .

In any case, you can rest assured that I always pop up on the forums come my birthday so that I can shamelessly plug it to people who don't really care stick out tongue . And oh, would ya look at that - by an amazing coincidence, my birthday just so happens to be today big grin eek! Jumpy ! Go Ahnold, go Ahnold, it's your birthday, it's your birthday ... etc etc stick out tongue

barand1
Haha, mad! happybday Whoop Whoop!

Ahnold
Heh - many thanks Barand. See? The shameless plug always works a treat stick out tongue .

barand1
I am of course expecting a slice of cake (assuming you got one?). Thank you.

Ahnold
Ummm ... will a mental slice of e-cake do stick out tongue ?

Or better still - I'll just have another piece in your honour stick out tongue .

barand1
Umm, yes please. Anything but this escaping rat! stick out tongue

U Neek
Hey,

In reply to the title of the thread, I'm still around, about, here and there.

To Ahnold, Alic88, Praylu, vvvrulz, coolmovies, etc, you guys need to come back, because the war is immenent. As JC said himself in T2 Judgement Day "We gotta stick together!"

-U

RevoWution™©®
I'm back. Lol. Had a new sig I wanted to try, and it seems like KMC's been the only forum I've posted regularly at lol.

But yeah, I'm hooked with this place once again! smile

Good to see some of you loyal Terminator fans still hovering about wink

Ahnold
Yes, we may not make posts that often, but many of us do still hover about the forum (well, I do anyway) stick out tongue . Such is the problem with being at the KMC; real life - and all the commitments it entails - tends to have a habit of getting in the way ...

I hope, in particular, that Alic88, Praylu, and Vvvrulz are also not too far away; guys, we haven't seen you round here in aaages - why not stop by and say hello smile ?

RevoWution™©®
Yeah, where's Praylu. I haven't seen him in AAAAGES.

Ahnold
Frustratingly, him and and Vvvrulz stopped visiting this forum juuust as I returned from a long absence last May (although, I'm sure that's nothing more than a coincidence stick out tongue ), so I haven't actually spoken to either of them in a very, very long time ...

RevoWution™©®
Haha true true.

Yeah, vvvruls is an old primary school friend of mine, and I talk to him regularly on MSN. Maybe I should persuade him to come back stick out tongue

Ahnold
Yes, please do lol smile .

barand1
They must revive!

Ahnold
Give it time; as "T4" draws ever closer, the forum will pick up once again. I'm fairly certain that Raz hasn't shut us down because he believes that too!

barand1
Although this forum isn't as busy as it once has been or will be, I think us who have posted over the last couple of months are doing a good job at keeping this alive.

Ahnold
Indeed - though we could always do more, I suppose (at least, I know I could) smile . In any case, as you said, activity 'round here is certain to pick up as "T4" approaches ...

vvvrulz
Holy heck, you guys have kept the Terminator Forum alive this long!? Nice work! Maybe its time I staged a comeback :P

barand1
I think that would be wise vvvrulz smile

Ahnold
Holy heck, you guys have kept the Terminator Forum alive this long!? Nice work! Maybe its time I staged a comeback :P

VVV - very long time no see eek! ! Wow, it must be around ... 3, 4 years since we were both active on this forum at the same time! Glad to have ya back, dude; and, with "T4" mere months away, your timing couldn't be better (though this is, I'm sure, more than just a coincidence stick out tongue )!

It really seems like the old "Terminator" forum crew is slowly but surely coming back together again smile . It's about time lol ...

vvvrulz
Thanks Ahnold.

Much like Judgement Day, my return was inevitable. And yes you're right, perfect timing for T4 !

Lets keep the discussions flowing!

barand1
This feels more like friends reunited.

Ahnold
Singing: "Reunited ... and it feels so good!" stick out tongue

vvvrulz
I think its time to rope Revowution back in here.

RevoWution™©®
Just got your msg on Facebook, vvvrulz big grin

As Arnie said in T3, "I'M BACK!!" hahaha!!

barand1
Happy Dance

vvvrulz
Arnie also said.. "She'll be back"

Ahnold
Great - looks like the gang's all coming back in a big way big grin .

The only major old school-er left that immediately springs to mind is the artist formerly known as TheFilmProphet ...

vvvrulz
Hey where is TFP these days...

Ahnold
He seemingly left around the same time as you did, about 2 years ago ... which, by sheer coincidence in both cases I'm sure, was around the same time that I returned to the forums after a long absence stick out tongue .

RevoWution™©®
I saw him around maybe about 6-7 months ago when I briefly returned? But then he dropped off the grid again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.