2 Villains In Spider-man 3!?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
from comingsoon.net

It appears there could be a possibility that there will be more than one villain in Spider-Man 3, according to a new rumor at Latino Review:

A while back Ain't-It-Cool-News broke the story that Thomas Hayden Church will indeed be playing SANDMAN and that here's a ton of Sandman conceptual art all over the Spidey-offices.

Well today 'Anonymous' tells us the following: "Yes the Sandman will be in Spider-Man 3 but he's not the only villain. And no it isn't Black Cat like some people were suggesting. It will be SANDMAN AND HOBGOBLIN"

Take this with a grain of salt right now and stay tuned for more on the villain or villains.

Mainstream
sounds promising...Sandman alone would have sucked.

Dazzler619
We still need more proof though

The Ones
i agree

Mainstream
true...shooting doesn't start until Jan of 2006 for all we know he could be fighting Hydroman and Mysterio in Spidey 3.

The Ones
or blackman and hydrocat

Mainstream
heh heh...or the purple Goblin and Electro Shocker.

fruits
i think with the hobgoblin, they'll make it be Harry with just a modified green goblin suit. which is good.

Mainstream
yeah cuz the GG suit in the first Spidey movie sucked....the rain coat hood and a super sized glider would rock.

Spiderman_RJ
he must look demented like alex ross concept, in fact i think they liked it so much that they left that one to harry.

fruits
i hope so

NoFate007
I highly doubt that they'll make Harry the Hobgoblin

The Ones
THEY SHOULD HAVE GOBLIN WARS. harry as a good green goblin fighting the hobgoblin

LousyBoy
Good... i dun really care anymore.. i just wanna see the movie.

BlackC@t
Sandman alone would provide a great challenge for Spider-Man.
I hope it's Sandman, he's awsome.

It'll be cool if they have Harry as the new goblin with a different suit.

The Ones
sandman sucks

Spiderman_RJ
why u guys keep saying that? sandman rockss ,literaly too,hehe
he is one of most chaleging menaces spiderman had and spidey was reliefed when he turned to good, if peter was reliefed u now thje size of the trouble,spiderman always barelly win sandaman, and u must be saying that cos must of time he defeated him with water but what would u expect it too, that he used a vaccuum cleaner like stan lee did with hhis first appearence? comon.......

Spiderman_RJ
and lizard could have a chance to show up too, cos in spiderman one spidey saves a stupid kid, what was HIS name? oh yeah , billy, does this remember u of som1? billy connors, and on second we see connor, and we know he work with molecules (peter class), and he is a high scientist (knows otto) but the reason i dont think hed be in the movie is cos they have to introduce him, and harr as whatever goblin, and sandman, who is only a robbery.....dont need much introduction

Spiderman_RJ
so its BRAWL BRAWL , forget the history i wanna see spiderman kiking ass, and whooping his own

doctorstrongbad
The Sandman is a great villain. He can main event a movie with the best of them. How do you fight a guy who can turn to solid rock to punch you and then can turn to sand to avoid your attacks? If their is a second villain I would like to see the Lizard. smile

Red Superfly
Sandman is a logical villain to do. He can be set up quick and is just easier for elaboration.

Lizard is a good choice too.

Green Goblin has been done - they need to be very careful with Harry now, as to not cover old ground.

DarthLazious
I am not sure on what I think of The Sand Man as one of the Villians for Spider-Man 3.
I would have liked if it was Green Goblin II and The Lizard instead.

NoFate007
I would have preferred Venom lol. Or Mysterio...or a combination of Shocker and Scorpion. or The Lizard. I'm not a big fan of Sandman...but its better than having GG2 or having Rhino be focused on.

doctorstrongbad
Its going to be the Sandman, I hope he can main event the movie. If not I would like to see the Lizard.

DarkCrawler
Lizard is my favorite.

TraptUnderIce
I'm really tired of the whole Goblin thing. I never liked either of them from the comics. Sandman or Lizard wouldn't be bad but I want to see Venom or Carnage. They're the most kickass villains in Spiderman. They would make the movie a lot darker and it'd be less beat the villian save the girl.

But the director has been quoted as saying he doesn't want to do Venom in a movie.

spencerspider
I think if they do Venom now and its not the last movie that would ruin it.Who would come after Venom.I say Harry as the Hobgoblin and Sandman.i know Harry is green goblin in comics but most people dont read comics.Harry needs to be the main villain.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah they should save venom for last, who is going to top venom? The Sandman is a great villain by himself, but if they must have 2 bad guys then go with the lizard. smile

Asian Hulk
Kraven and Venom

NoFate007
I agree that Venom should've been done..but if Sandman is a definite, I say Sandman and Lizard or Sandman and Scorpion, or Sandman and Shocker. Mysterio would be too big of a villain, same as someone like Electro

gls
i'd want to see shocker and/or mysterio

Mainstream
I always though of Mysterio as a second rate villian....a movie with just Mysterio would suck.

doctorstrongbad
A Mysterio movie would be hard to watch, unless he pretended to be another villain or something. That might work?

Mainstream
Mysterio and Shocker could work....Mysterio breaks Herman out of Jail Herman makes his shocker thingies...Shocker fights Spidey and leads him into a trap designed by Mysterio.....but mysterio alone would suck.

gls
mysterios technology would provide great eye candy. alone in the films..no. with another villian it would be good to see. maybe with scorpion. or shocker

Mainstream
I still think a Mysterio solo villian movie would suck...but then again this guy could have Spidey swing around hitting Sh*t that no thier...he could have spidey framed so the cops will be on him and n'sh*t like that. but it's gonna be Sandman and Hobby in Spidey 3...Vemon and Mysterio could work in a latter Spidey flick.

NoFate007
Venom would need his own movie, with a villain that is very standard to play out the times with the suit before Brock gets it...someone like Rhino or Shocker for that. Scorpion and Lizard would be a good comination. Hydroman sucks so he shouldn't be in anything...same with Chameleon. Mysterio would be good by himself cause he could create lots of controversy, but they would just need to upgrade him to make him be able to fight back as well.

gls
Originally posted by NoFate007
Venom would need his own movie, with a villain that is very standard to play out the times with the suit before Brock gets it...someone like Rhino or Shocker for that. Scorpion and Lizard would be a good comination. Hydroman sucks so he shouldn't be in anything...same with Chameleon. Mysterio would be good by himself cause he could create lots of controversy, but they would just need to upgrade him to make him be able to fight back as well.

well..say they make mysterio's holocubes or something of the like, and have them make holograms that u can actually touch and have mysterio fight with those. such as put a jungle scene and then have rhino fighting spidey....there would be no need to explain rhino's character and it would please fans to see a familar character in a cameo, and have some interesting fight sequences.

BENITO
Green Goblin harry osborn and Sandman I was exxpecting the lizard

wait!
Curt connors dies in Spider-man 2

The Ones
does he?

doctorstrongbad
I'm not a fan of the 2 villains idea, but if they are going to do it Sandman and the lizard should team up. A mysterio movie would be good if he made images of other spider man villains to fight like the green goblin or doc ock. That would be cool. smile

gls
Originally posted by BENITO
Green Goblin harry osborn and Sandman I was exxpecting the lizard

wait!
Curt connors dies in Spider-man 2

Dr. Conners doesn't die... What the f**k?
unless for some reason i might have missed a death of a possible major character..

doctorstrongbad
No your right Doc conners is still alive. I hope to see him part 3 as either himself or the lizard.

doctorstrongbad
Well now its confirmed there will be 2 bad guys for part 3. Church and Grace are both playing bad guys. Its hard to say which 2 bad guys they will be.

The Spider
Thatd be nice if thats how the movie starts out. Spidey fighting doc conners.

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t309108.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.