Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gundark
For all you yanks that don't know...

On Thurs (April 25) Fox is showing the special edition of ESB and they are having R2 and 3PO do some AOTC clip stuff during the showing. WOO HOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

queeq
As of this THursday there'll be a SW movie on Dutch tv every week until the premiere of AOTC. Nice, eh? But then, I have them already and on widescreen. big grin

finti
Just finished with ROTJ this sunday on Norwegian tv

Gundark
This is just the appetizer... evil face

finti
yeah Im gonna watch all 4 the day before I see AOTC

Gundark
Me too. My brother took off work on Thurs to stand in line for tickets so we can go Thurs nite.

finti
we have a preview in Norway the smae day as the world release smile smile smile And I got tickets smile smile smile . The best in the teather, my friend who works at the theater got them for me cool rolling on floor laughing (Ush is gonna love this)

Thane Zereil
I still havent gone to get mine, but I thought Ush had someting in mind???...

Gundark
I believe its hanging himself from the projector window during the end credits.

Texas
I'll see it on like the 19th! Cause on the 17th I have a Garbage Concert and on the 18th a birthday party to go too, so I'll see it on the 19th when everyones at chrurch! evil face

Gundark
My, aren't we the social butterfly.

phinney6
IM going to skip school...weeeeee

Gundark
Normally I wouldn't approve of your truancy phinney. But I think in this case we'll make an exception.

Texas
*Texas makes anonymous phone call to Phinney's school* evil face

Captain REX
what the phone call says:

"Hello, I'm going to have to report that Phinney has been struck dead by a laser bolt from the 3d version of AOTC. He'll not be at school until he's revived with a chocolate-flavored rock."

Ushgarak
I think I am more likely to burn the theatre down, Gundy...

Anyway, I'm seeing it at five past midnight. And then again, later in the day, with more people.

ToMacco
I'll wait for it on video.

finti
in a line????????

Thane Zereil
hmmm, will have to make plans, problem?? exams...hmmm

Gundark
Video ? VIDEO ????????????

*puts To in smacking machine, sets it on plaid*

ToMacco
big grin

Captain REX
eek! That's gotta hurt (and feel good) eek!

Captain REX
(in some way or sense in To's mind)

Captain REX
(strange, isn't it?)

ToMacco
cosmic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.